Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

My biggest worry about the changing of the guard is that Nuju isn't quite as fun to pester about newfangled thingies as you, Tuck. He's all, "NO." You, at least, were as charming as a demonic cat batting away at a ball of bloody yarn. It wus su adurabull.Now who will I bother bother bother bother bother? D:

Hmmm, yes, he's mentioned his new-idea-or-item policy with me. As for that mental picture...Creepily true and morbidly hilarious. I'm saving that quote.

I assume, as he's still on the staff, that we can still continued to big him about things. After all, that's his job.

Yup. I might be more reserved about approving things now that I'm no longer in charge, but I'm still staff :P The rule still applies though: pester Tuck at your own risk! I might go into Fiar Truck mode and decide to use you as target practice. I hear getting hit by a truck hurts the worst the morning after.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

Oh, and I like Tyler's suggestion. Your last Staff-Meteor. :P

I tell ya, you drop ONE meteor into a game and NOBODY lets it down. Out of all the crazy things I've done as GM that's the one thing I'm most remembered by? Geez louise. If I had known it was that easy to get your attention and memory I would have done that years ago... and repeatedly :P
No, I most remember when you literally reset the universe. But the meteor is still amusing.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

My biggest worry about the changing of the guard is that Nuju isn't quite as fun to pester about newfangled thingies as you, Tuck. He's all, "NO." You, at least, were as charming as a demonic cat batting away at a ball of bloody yarn. It wus su adurabull.Now who will I bother bother bother bother bother? D:

Hmmm, yes, he's mentioned his new-idea-or-item policy with me. As for that mental picture...Creepily true and morbidly hilarious. I'm saving that quote.

I assume, as he's still on the staff, that we can still continued to big him about things. After all, that's his job.

Yup. I might be more reserved about approving things now that I'm no longer in charge, but I'm still staff :P The rule still applies though: pester Tuck at your own risk! I might go into Fiar Truck mode and decide to use you as target practice. I hear getting hit by a truck hurts the worst the morning after.
I'm not afraid. You wouldn't run over a man as handsome as me?Anyway, Glad to see you back! We missed you =)

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

It's good to see you back, Tuck - of course, for noobs like me, "back" is a relative term, as I didn't join the RPG until after you disappeared. The shift in power won't really mean much of a change for me, as Nuju's reign is all I've ever known. Not sure whether that's a good thing or a bad thing...

Q2TtLEz.png

Say what? Last I remember, Alfon, Ledzel and someone else were left in charge if Madrihk was ever gone. :P

Alfon isn't there, and Ledzel's kind of inactive. And I think that decision was just between you two in one of your goofy rampages :P
Actually no, I remember Katuko saying something of the sort, semi-appointing them the task :P Imma go look for it in fact...

Besides that; Two of the fourish current active members are drunk. Everyone else is either on a mission or in lack-of-posts limbo at the moment. *Cough* TX's characters *caugh*.

Oi, it's not my fault :P Trakuda and Alfon are stuck in Onu-Koro, waiting for the Ussalry. Might I add that I'll probably have him return due to the fact that it doesn't seem like they'll be joining us...or I've missed a bunch of posts. As for Onyx and Volin: they're currently idle and don't really have much authority...maybe Onyx but Volin no.

Well I was the first to join the team and the most active and the one that defends us most in arguments so...(All of the above exclude Katuko)

True true...you are also our self-appointed diplojack. :P

Well I was the first to join the team and the most active and the one that defends us most in arguments so...

Trakuda is somewhere else, I think. I'm having a hard time remembering who's still hanging around Pala Koro.
Trakuda is in Onu-Koro with Alfon...I think you should appoint Kethrye as the ILS' doorman: you always seem to be one of the first to meet the newbies who waltz into Pala-Koro :P

The ILS doesn't really have a chain of command per se, but naturally the original members have a bit more weight behind them than the people who just entered. That said, the semi-official ILS chain of command is as follows, at least as I view it:- Madrihk is the founder of the ground and also the leader, of course.- Alfon, Vompran, D and Trakuda joined first of all, in Le-Koro. Out of those, Alfon has had the most to say, given his general attitude and aptitude in combat. Vompran is a bit on and off in activity, but he's there as well. Trakuda is (unfortunately for him when it comes to these matters) a Matoran, and so is sort of "lower" in rank simply because he is shorter than most of the team. :P Not that he is viewed as any less of an asset, of course! D is useful because he can be used for Madrihk's more amoral actions, like the theft of the team's current ship. He's sadly insane and not to be trusted otherwise.- Ledzel joined rather early on, in Xa-Koro, and since then he's definitely earned the right to speak on the team. He's tied with Alfon and Vompran.- Kethrye is below those three, if only because of his original rash actions against D. He was perfectly right in doing so, of course, but since Madrihk is Lawful Evil, he can't take any chances with a person that might end up opposing him.- Ackune, Onyx, Kirbati, Zand and a few others that have joined later are trusted as well. The newest arrivals are not considered part of the "main group" yet, I guess, from our character's point of view. Of course, logic and reason goes before rank in this group, so the newbies still have a big say in things if they speak well for themselves.Madrihk is in Ta-Koro, while Alfon and Trakuda are off to Onu-Koro. Ledzel is kinda inactive, Vompran hasn't done much lately. Kethrye is therefore the current go-to guy in the village. :)If anyone's interested, here's a post I made a fair while ago where Madrihk went over the members of the team as it was then in his thoughts.Regarding team composition: I have fallen behind on the Le-Wahi topic (sorry!) and would very much like to have a short and simple list of who I should add to my blog post roster; and also who else is present there for when I return. :)

Edited by Katuko

Just so you guys know, Ril isn't a member. He's just there to see if they manage to succeed in their attempts at destroying the Hive. Then he'll head back to Ta-Koro to do his job.Anyway, BioBeast, Onarax and I have decided to restart that BZPRPG Podcast Idea of Kughii's, and for our premiere, we wish to finally announce the results of the Golden Tahu Awards.This means we'll need everyone who voted to PM their votes for the nominees GH posted here long ago to me. Because the other guys are going to go to sleep or something. And it's the morning for me. So I have 12 hours to finish tallying them.So yeah, that's about it.

Just so you guys know, Ril isn't a member. He's just there to see if they manage to succeed in their attempts at destroying the Hive. Then he'll head back to Ta-Koro to do his job.Anyway, BioBeast, Onarax and I have decided to restart that BZPRPG Podcast Idea of Kughii's, and for our premiere, we wish to finally announce the results of the Golden Tahu Awards.This means we'll need everyone who voted to PM their votes for the nominees GH posted here long ago to me. Because the other guys are going to go to sleep or something. And it's the morning for me. So I have 12 hours to finish tallying them.So yeah, that's about it.

Yup. For those looking for a list of Nominees, look no further. Here's a link to the post.http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=121&view=findpost&p=126801

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

You will have an instant listener. Instant.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

You mean I get to hear your voices? :o

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

You mean I get to hear your voices? :o
Well not exactly...You see, Inspiration and Onarax will be speaking. I'm the guy who does all the hard work and browses the topics for all the info about what's happening.By the way, we're hiring helpers to help me search the topics.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

Seems like a lot of the categories are really outdated, too. Might as well just restart the whole process because so many new (and arguably better) candidates have popped up.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND