Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Yeah, I'm agreement with TD, we should just restart the Golden Tahus. Anyhow, cause I'm lazy:General

• [*]Most Heroic Character[*]Best Evil Character[*]Least Sane Character[*]Funniest Character[*]Most Intelligent Character[*]Scariest Character[*]Most Clichéd Character[*]Most Enjoyable Character To Read About

Species

• [*]Best Toa[*]Best Turaga[*]Best Matoran[*]Best Skakdi[*]Best Vortixx[*]Best of Non-Canon Species

Best of the Best

• [*]Best Character - the ultimate Golden Tahu![*]Best Character 2nd Place[*]Best Character 3rd Place

Bonus Categories

• [*]Best Group[*]Best Player-Created Location[*]Best Custom Species[*]Best Player[*]Best Staffie

Copied from GH's original post. So yeah send Nominations to me or Hub, and we'll go from there.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

It's about time somebody does something with the podcast. I've had Kughs' green light to continue it for him for a long time, but I haven't been free enough to do it myself. Let me know if you guys need an extra voice or hand or talking hand, though.

I would be interested in the podcast, would most certainly listen and would volunteer to host or edit. I once suggested to bs01 to do something about it, but the almighty Schwartz said that that wouldn't work because bs01 is a fact site or something.

I'm hoping Utu gets nominated for best evil character again. Maybe scariest as well.I was actually thinking we should reboot the Golden Tahu Awards, and I'm glad to see somebody is taking the initiative.-Snipe

Edited by MicroSnipe

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

It's about time somebody does something with the podcast. I've had Kughs' green light to continue it for him for a long time, but I haven't been free enough to do it myself. Let me know if you guys need an extra voice or hand or talking hand, though.

So this is what I missed during the beginnign of the game. I knew I should have stuck my nose in the discussion a bit more often.In any case, if there's need for another voice or hand, I'm game as well!

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

If you want the original results for the Golden Tahus, you could always try PMing Ghosthands - he's online rather frequently even if he doesn't post. (In fact, he's online as I'm posting this).

Nah, We're just gonna reboot it. It's easier that way.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

Trakuda is (unfortunately for him when it comes to these matters) a Matoran, and so is sort of "lower" in rank simply because he is shorter than most of the team. :P Not that he is viewed as any less of an asset, of course!

*Gasp* I'm crushed! :o :P

Regarding team composition: I have fallen behind on the Le-Wahi topic (sorry!) and would very much like to have a short and simple list of who I should add to my blog post roster; and also who else is present there for when I return. :)

Kahlynn joined just recently, Ril isn't part of the team but is tagging along for whatever, and three new people turned up just now, one of which was Mussiki (spelling?), and I don't know whether they intend to join or not. There may be more, but I've been away from the lake for a while so I missed out on a lot of shenanigans. And I think you already know of Volin.What you should do is add an 'Honorary members' list for those who are only here for the Rama assault.

Trakuda is (unfortunately for him when it comes to these matters) a Matoran, and so is sort of "lower" in rank simply because he is shorter than most of the team. :P Not that he is viewed as any less of an asset, of course!

*Gasp* I'm crushed! :o :P

Regarding team composition: I have fallen behind on the Le-Wahi topic (sorry!) and would very much like to have a short and simple list of who I should add to my blog post roster; and also who else is present there for when I return. :)

Kahlynn joined just recently, Ril isn't part of the team but is tagging along for whatever, and three new people turned up just now, one of which was Mussiki (spelling?), and I don't know whether they intend to join or not. There may be more, but I've been away from the lake for a while so I missed out on a lot of shenanigans. And I think you already know of Volin.What you should do is add an 'Honorary members' list for those who are only here for the Rama assault.
...Sulov, a member of the ILS?Tbh, the ILS might be leading it-the whole thing is their plan-but ultimately, they're only one-fifth of the equation. The other forces are the ones with the real position of power here considering they're all linked and make up most of the assault force. They're the ones deciding if they want to go or not.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

...Sulov, a member of the ILS?Tbh, the ILS might be leading it-the whole thing is their plan-but ultimately, they're only one-fifth of the equation. The other forces are the ones with the real position of power here considering they're all linked and make up most of the assault force. They're the ones deciding if they want to go or not.

That wasn't including the militia forces involved, as most of them are NPCs. Yours is the only one comprised only of PCs, as far as I know.

Madrihk's coming back to Pala-Koro, yay! :P

I feel sorry for him when he meets Mussiki....Oh wait, Mussiki is the calm and somewhat normal one that's also somewhat depressed. And he's already met Kal and Dendron.I wonder what will happen when Alfon meets Mussiki. That guy will probably become an ambassador to Kal and Dendron. xDDid you burn those flowers out of your armour?

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Fiar truck!

Gasp! He's back! Yeah! :biggrin: I'm sorry I wasn't here to greet you, Tuck, but welcome back! :)
Xemnaaaaaaaas. I moved Emarosa to Po-Koro and kind of bunnied Agzinel along with her. I wasn't going to, but I didn't want to just abandon you (again.)-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Wait, Tuck is back?MANLY SQUEE.

Yes, he is back. And stop making oxymorons. :P
Snelly, you were always one of my favorites. Though you of all people should know that I'm a walking oxymoron! :jester: Anywho, I know I'm going to hate myself later for asking this, but I will need one or two people to eventually (not at this very moment!) help get my one and only charrie, matoran Joske, re-intagrated back into society. He's been gone for a while, ya know? He's popping back up in Ga-Metru...Also on the list: clean up Index (mostly done); possibly edit profile (unlikely, but need to check out); arm wit cannons and sarcasm arrays (definitely); see if any current topics need editing/cleaning (possibly)...Oh yeah, start posting. Mata-Nui needs its superstar Kohli player back! :D

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

Tuck! I missed your glorious return!... Can I still try not to get smited? Please?

You kidding? I'm not giving up ALL my smiting copyright rights, just my originals. I still have several copies of smiting apparatuses, so that effectively means now there will be TWO of us running around with smiting capabilities. Though is you honestly think you can escape me...

Joske? In Ga-Wahi? I might have my Skakdi pirate bother him. :POh, hey Tuck, has Nuju told you about his little plot of the "six that have been stolen"? What do you think of it?

Can't say. I got the general storyline/plan/plot to know vaguely what's going on, and what the plan is. Our one Skype conversation didn't allow for details; I had limited internet time, and the next day he was leaving for France. Rest assured I know enough of what's going on, but I will make no moves or storyline plans until he gets back - it's his game now and I really don't want to screw it up :P What I DO know is that I love what he told me and what he's done, taken my original idea and skyrocketed it. Not what I had originally planned, but in the end I think a tad better.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

Can't say. I got the general storyline/plan/plot to know vaguely what's going on, and what the plan is. Our one Skype conversation didn't allow for details; I had limited internet time, and the next day he was leaving for France. Rest assured I know enough of what's going on, but I will make no moves or storyline plans until he gets back - it's his game now and I really don't want to screw it up :P What I DO know is that I love what he told me and what he's done, taken my original idea and skyrocketed it. Not what I had originally planned, but in the end I think a tad better.

I can't believe it. you're alive!*pinches self*So, does this mean that Nuju will continue with he plot he created AND intigrate it with your prievous plot, which now I'm assuming you have told nuju or will in the near future, OR will nuju do his own plot, leaving yours in the dust? Edited by Hippopotomonstrosesquipeda

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)