Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Wait. You got dropped though the floor-Again?... :superfunny: And this is why Emzee is still on staff. If he's coming to Brickfair, I need to give that guy a hug. Really, really wish I had been there to see it. Geez, that is funny.And yes, Nuju's like that. That's why I brought him on board in the first place :evilgrin:EDIT: Blog... post? :confused:

Edited by Friar Tuck

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

Yeah. Well, I kind of got beaten up thrice, 'cause Matau tied another character of mine to a tree. The time I got dropped through a floor, two Gukko grabbed me, lifted me up over Le-Koro to be mocked, and then dropped me off at the beach.Pay no attention to the blog post. I didn't even mention it.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Wait, Tuck is back?MANLY SQUEE.

Yes, he is back. And stop making oxymorons. :P
Snelly, you were always one of my favorites. Though you of all people should know that I'm a walking oxymoron! :jester:
So, you mean I'm one of your favorite minions/slaves/pets/weapons/etc/cannon-fodder/alloftheabove? :DAnyway, I wonder if I should pull Frieza out of Xa-koro...nothing has happening that topic for a week...I mean he already set Xa-koro ablaze...not much else to do there... :sigh:

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Well... I was going to post some awesome thing about myself being back due to having a little less school to work with...

But then I read the past few pages of this topic and saw that Tuck was back.

So I realized that whatever I wrote would be completely overshadowed.

So I didn't write it and saved myself some time, which is awesome.

So yeah, I'm back somewhat... I will only be using a few characters until I get more time.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

Oh, Zoma, that is hilarious. XDEveryone, laugh at Zoma instead of the fact that all my characters get beat up by Matau!

I don't see the joke in my post that makes it funny. It was a serious comment, lacking my usual humor.

Wait...who's this new guy?Zoma, I have no idea who you are, but just because you're here doesn't mean you're 'back'. I hope to RP with you someday, though.

Hey, you're that guy who tried to get my characters killed in Onu-Koro a while ago, aren't you?Well, I'm starting back up with three characters, I've already chosen two, and am still thinking about the third.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

Now now everyone, play nice :PParadox, In honor of your rather bad luck with your characters, once I'm fully back up to speed I will see to it that all of your charries have a string of unusual and rather hilarious mishaps befall them. Sound good? I'm thinking of something that involves a catapult, feathers, fifteen tons of tree sap, and a bouncy ball.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

Now now everyone, play nice :P Paradox, In honor of your rather bad luck with your characters, once I'm fully back up to speed I will see to it that all of your charries have a string of unusual and rather hilarious mishaps befall them. Sound good? I'm thinking of something that involves a catapult, feathers, fifteen tons of tree sap, and a bouncy ball.

Fifteen tons of tree sap? That would be a big tree...

Now now everyone, play nice :PParadox, In honor of your rather bad luck with your characters, once I'm fully back up to speed I will see to it that all of your charries have a string of unusual and rather hilarious mishaps befall them. Sound good? I'm thinking of something that involves a catapult, feathers, fifteen tons of tree sap, and a bouncy ball.

....I must bear witness to this. For, um.... Safety reasons. Yup. I have to make sure that whatever this is is totally not safe.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Throw in five lobsters and you've got my interest in watching it. Edited by The Wretched Automaton

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Ooh, this is going to be interesting! I sort of picture the results being that Vorex's character looks like a chicken, with the bouncy ball stuck to his nose,

It's the times when you're threatened with fifteen tons of tree sap when you really find out who your friends are. Isn't that right, guys? :P

Yep, they're the ones rooting for Tuck to do it. XD Edited by Zoma

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

Throw in five lobsters and you've got my interest in watching it.

How about three lobsters, two pounds of crab, and a jellyfish? Man-of-War kind. I'm open for negotiations

How about three lobsters, two pounds of crab, and a jellyfish? Man-of-War kind. I'm open for negotiations
Fine, I guess I can settle for that.As long as you can include a pool of mutated sea bass. Ill-tempered, of course.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Hey, Tuck, if you do it on the 15th it'll be like a birthday present. XD

I'll do what I can*scribbles madly into a monthly planner*

Fine, I guess I can settle for that.As long as you can include a pool of mutated sea bass. Ill-tempered, of course.
How about we ditch the seafood sampler platter and go straight for the entree? Let's compromise and include a pool of two hundred pounds of mutated Mana Crabs instead. They're naturally ill-tempered and have a nasty habit of kicking butt.

Before we all descend into madness and say some things we'll regret *Glares at TWA*, Tuck, may I just say that it's good to have you back.

If you say so buddy, if you say so...*sits in his long-forgotten chair and strokes his white cat slowly*

Okay, I admit, I LOL'd at the last bit. XDThis is why I'm glad you're back. It's been... what... a little over two hours, and already I've been threatened with strange and unusual punishments.This is also why I joined Kal's Suicide Squad.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill