• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Bzprpg News And Discussion

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
41464 replies to this topic

#10121 Offline Pokémon Trainer N

Pokémon Trainer N
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,544 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 07 2012 - 02:22 PM

By the way, Tuck, that blog post was just to shut everyone up. Honest!

Someday, you're going to need help. Someday, you're going to turn to me, because there's no one else left. And when you do, I will say 'no'. I will look you dead in the eyes and I will say no, because you let her die, David. 

marked.png

"There's a new world on the way."

Marked: Chapter 12 Coming Soon

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#10122 Offline Friar Tuck

Friar Tuck
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Staff Chauffeur

• 4,070 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Apr 07 2012 - 02:25 PM

Wait. You got dropped though the floor-Again?... :superfunny: And this is why Emzee is still on staff. If he's coming to Brickfair, I need to give that guy a hug. Really, really wish I had been there to see it. Geez, that is funny.And yes, Nuju's like that. That's why I brought him on board in the first place :evilgrin:EDIT: Blog... post? :confused:

Edited by Friar Tuck, Apr 07 2012 - 02:26 PM.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

#10123 Offline Toa Xemnas of Crystal

Toa Xemnas of Crystal
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

• 3,619 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 07 2012 - 02:27 PM

He did. It was hilarious. :P And I admire your choice of bringing Nuju on board- that was a smart move.

"I need your advice- I feel really jealous that she got to turn into a Toa and not me... and then that guy comes in and woos her! What should I do to overcome my jealousy?

BZPRPG- 2013

2fcc27d298a1b54f5b34c45f0abc12bc.png

pls.

#10124 Offline Pokémon Trainer N

Pokémon Trainer N
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,544 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 07 2012 - 02:27 PM

Yeah. Well, I kind of got beaten up thrice, 'cause Matau tied another character of mine to a tree. The time I got dropped through a floor, two Gukko grabbed me, lifted me up over Le-Koro to be mocked, and then dropped me off at the beach.Pay no attention to the blog post. I didn't even mention it.

Someday, you're going to need help. Someday, you're going to turn to me, because there's no one else left. And when you do, I will say 'no'. I will look you dead in the eyes and I will say no, because you let her die, David. 

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#10125 Offline Princess Anna of Arendelle

Princess Anna of Arendelle
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

• 7,689 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 07 2012 - 02:35 PM

Wait, Tuck is back?MANLY SQUEE.

Yes, he is back. And stop making oxymorons. :P

Snelly, you were always one of my favorites. Though you of all people should know that I'm a walking oxymoron! :jester:

So, you mean I'm one of your favorite minions/slaves/pets/weapons/etc/cannon-fodder/alloftheabove? :DAnyway, I wonder if I should pull Frieza out of Xa-koro...nothing has happening that topic for a week...I mean he already set Xa-koro ablaze...not much else to do there... :sigh:

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Novan | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

d8jd4ms7xgv9wdefg.jpg?size_id=5

#10126 Offline Pokémon Trainer N

Pokémon Trainer N
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,544 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 07 2012 - 02:37 PM

Does the fact you find embarassing things happening to me funny make me one of your favourites?

Edited by Paradoxophobia, Apr 07 2012 - 02:37 PM.

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#10127 Offline Alex Turner

Alex Turner
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Crushed

• 4,601 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 07 2012 - 02:37 PM

Anyway, I wonder if I should pull Frieza out of Xa-koro...nothing has happening that topic for a week...I mean he already set Xa-koro ablaze...not much else to do there... :sigh:

Frieza could meet The Joker, and they could go around killing people and blowing stuff up.

Arctic-Monkeys-Blog-Banner.jpg

But that place on memory lane you liked still looks the same / But something 'bout it's changed

#10128 Offline The Darkest Chronicler

The Darkest Chronicler
  • Members
  • Hunger Sated

• 6,700 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 07 2012 - 03:08 PM

Well... I was going to post some awesome thing about myself being back due to having a little less school to work with...

But then I read the past few pages of this topic and saw that Tuck was back.

So I realized that whatever I wrote would be completely overshadowed.

So I didn't write it and saved myself some time, which is awesome.

So yeah, I'm back somewhat... I will only be using a few characters until I get more time.

gallery_50452_97_2614.png

#10129 Offline Pokémon Trainer N

Pokémon Trainer N
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,544 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 07 2012 - 03:09 PM

Oh, Zoma, that is hilarious. XDEveryone, laugh at Zoma instead of the fact that all my characters get beat up by Matau!

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#10130 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 12,423 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 07 2012 - 03:10 PM

Wait...who's this new guy?Zoma, I have no idea who you are, but just because you're here doesn't mean you're 'back'. I hope to RP with you someday, though.

#10131 Offline Alex Turner

Alex Turner
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Crushed

• 4,601 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 07 2012 - 03:15 PM

I really hope that was an in-joke, and you know who he is.

But that place on memory lane you liked still looks the same / But something 'bout it's changed

#10132 Offline Pokémon Trainer N

Pokémon Trainer N
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,544 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 07 2012 - 03:17 PM

@Wotz: Impossible.Jokes are supposed to be funny.And, to join in with this new trend, guess what, dudes?I'M BACK AS WELL!

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#10133 Offline Alex Turner

Alex Turner
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Crushed

• 4,601 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 07 2012 - 03:18 PM

You were always here.

#10134 Offline Pokémon Trainer N

Pokémon Trainer N
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,544 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 07 2012 - 03:19 PM

No. I left. Didn't you notice?

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#10135 Offline Alex Turner

Alex Turner
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Crushed

• 4,601 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 07 2012 - 03:20 PM

Nope.Oh wait, this is about the whole Reichenbach replacing you thing isn't it?

#10136 Offline Pokémon Trainer N

Pokémon Trainer N
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,544 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 07 2012 - 03:25 PM

No, I mean that I haven't posted in the BZPRPG for days. My last post was in Le-Wahi, a few days ago.

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#10137 Offline The Darkest Chronicler

The Darkest Chronicler
  • Members
  • Hunger Sated

• 6,700 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 07 2012 - 03:36 PM

Oh, Zoma, that is hilarious. XDEveryone, laugh at Zoma instead of the fact that all my characters get beat up by Matau!

I don't see the joke in my post that makes it funny. It was a serious comment, lacking my usual humor.

Wait...who's this new guy?Zoma, I have no idea who you are, but just because you're here doesn't mean you're 'back'. I hope to RP with you someday, though.

Hey, you're that guy who tried to get my characters killed in Onu-Koro a while ago, aren't you?Well, I'm starting back up with three characters, I've already chosen two, and am still thinking about the third.

#10138 Offline Friar Tuck

Friar Tuck
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Staff Chauffeur

• 4,070 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Apr 07 2012 - 03:46 PM

Now now everyone, play nice :PParadox, In honor of your rather bad luck with your characters, once I'm fully back up to speed I will see to it that all of your charries have a string of unusual and rather hilarious mishaps befall them. Sound good? I'm thinking of something that involves a catapult, feathers, fifteen tons of tree sap, and a bouncy ball.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

#10139 Offline Toa Xemnas of Crystal

Toa Xemnas of Crystal
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

• 3,619 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 07 2012 - 03:51 PM

Now now everyone, play nice :P Paradox, In honor of your rather bad luck with your characters, once I'm fully back up to speed I will see to it that all of your charries have a string of unusual and rather hilarious mishaps befall them. Sound good? I'm thinking of something that involves a catapult, feathers, fifteen tons of tree sap, and a bouncy ball.

Fifteen tons of tree sap? That would be a big tree...

"I need your advice- I feel really jealous that she got to turn into a Toa and not me... and then that guy comes in and woos her! What should I do to overcome my jealousy?

BZPRPG- 2013

pls.

#10140 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Floating Support

• 11,599 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 07 2012 - 03:52 PM

Now now everyone, play nice :PParadox, In honor of your rather bad luck with your characters, once I'm fully back up to speed I will see to it that all of your charries have a string of unusual and rather hilarious mishaps befall them. Sound good? I'm thinking of something that involves a catapult, feathers, fifteen tons of tree sap, and a bouncy ball.

....I must bear witness to this. For, um.... Safety reasons. Yup. I have to make sure that whatever this is is totally not safe.

gallery_93554_146_615.jpg

Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)

#10141 Offline Pokémon Trainer N

Pokémon Trainer N
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,544 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 07 2012 - 03:54 PM

Yeah, that sounds fun.May take a while, though. I have a LOT of characters. XD

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#10142 Offline The Dandy Automaton

The Dandy Automaton
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • FFM Bionicle Winner

• 8,007 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 07 2012 - 03:55 PM

Throw in five lobsters and you've got my interest in watching it.

Edited by The Wretched Automaton, Apr 07 2012 - 03:55 PM.

shadowofthisredrock.png

Chapter four - Desire

Coming soon!

Short Stories: The Commute ~ Rasinov ~ In Your Absence ~ Hunter's Game ~ Suchia (Coming soon)

Epics: The Best Kept Secrets (Chapter 27: The Shadow Walker coming soon) ~ The Shadow of this Red Rock

#10143 Offline Pokémon Trainer N

Pokémon Trainer N
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,544 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 07 2012 - 03:58 PM

It's the times when you're threatened with fifteen tons of tree sap when you really find out who your friends are. Isn't that right, guys? :P

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#10144 Offline Alex Turner

Alex Turner
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Crushed

• 4,601 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 07 2012 - 03:59 PM

Nope.*Trollface*

#10145 Offline The Darkest Chronicler

The Darkest Chronicler
  • Members
  • Hunger Sated

• 6,700 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 07 2012 - 04:06 PM

Ooh, this is going to be interesting! I sort of picture the results being that Vorex's character looks like a chicken, with the bouncy ball stuck to his nose,

It's the times when you're threatened with fifteen tons of tree sap when you really find out who your friends are. Isn't that right, guys? :P

Yep, they're the ones rooting for Tuck to do it. XD

Edited by Zoma, Apr 07 2012 - 04:06 PM.

#10146 Offline Friar Tuck

Friar Tuck
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Staff Chauffeur

• 4,070 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Apr 07 2012 - 04:07 PM

How about three lobsters, two pounds of crab, and a jellyfish? Man-of-War kind. I'm open for negotiations

#10147 Offline Pokémon Trainer N

Pokémon Trainer N
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,544 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 07 2012 - 04:11 PM

Hey, Tuck, if you do it on the 15th it'll be like a birthday present. XD

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#10148 Offline The Dandy Automaton

The Dandy Automaton
  • Premier Member
  • FFM Bionicle Winner

• 8,007 posts

Posted Apr 07 2012 - 04:13 PM

How about three lobsters, two pounds of crab, and a jellyfish? Man-of-War kind. I'm open for negotiations

Fine, I guess I can settle for that.As long as you can include a pool of mutated sea bass. Ill-tempered, of course.

shadowofthisredrock.png

Chapter four - Desire

Coming soon!

Short Stories: The Commute ~ Rasinov ~ In Your Absence ~ Hunter's Game ~ Suchia (Coming soon)

Epics: The Best Kept Secrets (Chapter 27: The Shadow Walker coming soon) ~ The Shadow of this Red Rock

#10149 Offline Toa Xemnas of Crystal

Toa Xemnas of Crystal
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

• 3,619 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 07 2012 - 04:14 PM

@Tuck: Well, if you want to be technical about it, the Man-of-War isn't actually a jellyfish- its more of a colony of tiny animals.But enough about science! I'm still deciding what to do with Zijak while he's out wandering in Ga-Wahi.

Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal, Apr 07 2012 - 04:15 PM.

BZPRPG- 2013

pls.

#10150 Offline Pokémon Trainer N

Pokémon Trainer N
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,544 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 07 2012 - 04:15 PM

Before we all descend into madness and say some things we'll regret *Glares at TWA*, Tuck, may I just say that it's good to have you back.

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#10151 Offline The Dandy Automaton

The Dandy Automaton
  • Premier Member
  • FFM Bionicle Winner

• 8,007 posts

Posted Apr 07 2012 - 04:19 PM

*Glares back* You're just scared of the ill-tempered mutated sea bass.Be glad. I wanted sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads.

shadowofthisredrock.png

Chapter four - Desire

Coming soon!

#10152 Offline Friar Tuck

Friar Tuck
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Staff Chauffeur

• 4,070 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Apr 07 2012 - 04:23 PM

Hey, Tuck, if you do it on the 15th it'll be like a birthday present. XD

I'll do what I can*scribbles madly into a monthly planner*

Fine, I guess I can settle for that.As long as you can include a pool of mutated sea bass. Ill-tempered, of course.

How about we ditch the seafood sampler platter and go straight for the entree? Let's compromise and include a pool of two hundred pounds of mutated Mana Crabs instead. They're naturally ill-tempered and have a nasty habit of kicking butt.

Before we all descend into madness and say some things we'll regret *Glares at TWA*, Tuck, may I just say that it's good to have you back.

If you say so buddy, if you say so...*sits in his long-forgotten chair and strokes his white cat slowly*

#10153 Offline Pokémon Trainer N

Pokémon Trainer N
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,544 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 07 2012 - 04:35 PM

Okay, I admit, I LOL'd at the last bit. XDThis is why I'm glad you're back. It's been... what... a little over two hours, and already I've been threatened with strange and unusual punishments.This is also why I joined Kal's Suicide Squad.

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#10154 Offline Alex Turner

Alex Turner
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Crushed

• 4,601 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 07 2012 - 04:52 PM

This is also why I joined Kal's Suicide Squad.

Oh yeah, what happened to that? Where are we now?

#10155 Offline Pokémon Trainer N

Pokémon Trainer N
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,544 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 07 2012 - 04:56 PM

We're waiting for Nuju to come back so that he can smite us.

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#10156 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 12,423 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 07 2012 - 05:00 PM

No, that's after we all get through the rest of the island and onto Kini-Nui.We're waiting for Nuju to come back so he can watch us, frighten us, and then smite us.

#10157 Offline The Dandy Automaton

The Dandy Automaton
  • Premier Member
  • FFM Bionicle Winner

• 8,007 posts

Posted Apr 07 2012 - 05:01 PM

So, basically, they're just spending their time chilling in some pub in Ga-Wahi, getting absolutely hammered. Except Masirov. Maybe I should have him join in on some of the fun.

shadowofthisredrock.png

Chapter four - Desire

Coming soon!

#10158 Offline Pokémon Trainer N

Pokémon Trainer N
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,544 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 07 2012 - 05:04 PM

Get Masirov over there. It'd be fun to see him drunk. XD

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#10159 Offline The Dandy Automaton

The Dandy Automaton
  • Premier Member
  • FFM Bionicle Winner

• 8,007 posts

Posted Apr 07 2012 - 05:07 PM

Let's just hope he doesn't burn the place down as a result again...

shadowofthisredrock.png

Chapter four - Desire

Coming soon!

#10160 Offline Smaug the Terrible

Smaug the Terrible
  • Premier Member
  • Visorak Horde Infiltrating

• 10,138 posts

Posted Apr 07 2012 - 05:17 PM

Tuck asking for interaction?Well, I hope I can get my new characters ready in time for that, I remember fun-times in the last iteration with Kohra and Joske =)

smaugbanner.jpg

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users