Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Whoever has their characters speak regularly in treespeak, I commend you. Stuff's annoying.-Teezy

Tell me about it. Not writing it, but figuring out words that match up well together in that slang is hard sometimes.
I don't know how you do it with Sisk, man, but props. Two posts in and Cysero's already getting annoying to think for.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

If only he was a toa, I'd burn you Tyler to a crisp :PAnd I'm glad people find my posts entertaining. If they're not fun to read, its not worth the write. I will admit here though first person view is SIGNIFICANTLY harder than third which is what I used to do, but I'm finding it much more rewarding.Still... humph! Stupid troll. Go back under the bridge in whinst you came!

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

If only he was a toa, I'd burn you Tyler to a crisp :PAnd I'm glad people find my posts entertaining. If they're not fun to read, its not worth the write. I will admit here though first person view is SIGNIFICANTLY harder than third which is what I used to do, but I'm finding it much more rewarding.Still... humph! Stupid troll. Go back under the bridge in whinst you came!

Missed you too dear. <3-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Evil Archmage Joske? I have a hard time picturing that since I'm a newbie and this is the first I've seen anything of the guy :P

He's the guy who dropped meteors on people, and had metallic slaves which he brainwashed into serving him.He was awesome. Or are we talking about a different Archmage Joske?

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

Of all things I've seen in my short rpging history, I can't comprehend how meteors could possibly come into play :P

Magic.And no, I'm not kidding. It actually was magic.
Magic...the word sounds funny in my mouth when I'm thinking of the BZPRPG...how do you bring MAGIC into Bionicle?! :P

Of all things I've seen in my short rpging history, I can't comprehend how meteors could possibly come into play :P

Magic.And no, I'm not kidding. It actually was magic.
Magic...the word sounds funny in my mouth when I'm thinking of the BZPRPG...how do you bring MAGIC into Bionicle?! :P
Easy. Xa-Kuta.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I believe it would be a case of "rocks fall, everyone dies"; similar to how Nuju has gone in with thunder and lightning twice already in this RPG. A way of dealing with unruly players.Or, if this was a player-based move... Gravity powers turned up to eleven, perhaps? :)EDIT: C'mon, that did not feel like a few minutes of typing. Where did you guys come from? :P

Edited by Katuko

I'm going to stop asking questions now. This stuff sounds whacked for a newbie like me, introduced in such a 'normal' setting, if you will :P

You had to be there, young grasshopper.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

I'm going to stop asking questions now. This stuff sounds whacked for a newbie like me, introduced in such a 'normal' setting, if you will :P

Not really, he could go back in the archives and read about it...

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

Not really, he could go back in the archives and read about it...
He wouldn't be able to grasp the feeling of "waitwut" we all felt.Also, Tuck, that was just uncalled for.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Kal, if we leave now we may be able to lose him. Better post quick though :PSpeaking of, I really love playing this "New and Inproved" personality. So much fun...EDIT: Tyler, that was COMPLETELY called for :D

Edited by Friar Tuck

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

Kal, if we leave now we may be able to lose him. Better post quick though :PSpeaking of, I really love playing this "New and Inproved" personality. So much fun...EDIT: Tyler, that was COMPLETELY called for :biggrin:

There's such a thing as asking him to leave.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME