Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

What, and be polite? Not only is that not NEARLY as fun, but it's not in his personality profile to do that in this given situation. He IS an egotistic Ta-Matoran after all, and you DID willingly walk in uninvited. Ergo...I digress. Off to the escape scene!*dramatic music*

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

Oh how wonderful the Last RPG was... writing the twisting torment of Dreenan's mind as she became Ngata. Never since have I ever had so much fun with the RPG. And the reactions of the people made all that much more wonderfully dark and horrific. I never did get to have her kill Kirgon as I had planned, but all the same, that game was incredibly awesome.

I really need to make a dark horrific character to unleash my enjoyment of dark and horrific stories upon in this game... and I planned on having three characters to start, and I only have chosen two now, so... I still need to find a way to twist Dreenan into some sort of Makuta following filling machine.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

And Naria isn't happy about it.This is what I was planning all along, the NariaxJoske...and then out of nowhere, that freaking Court Jester pops up...

Your plan... is a funny plan. I like it. :P
I don't.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Podcast Update

I'm currently part of the group working on bringing back the RPG podcast, and we're starting up soon. But we can't really get the podcast started without something to talk about. So we're looking for information as to what is going on, who is involved in it, and where it is taking place. If you have something worth bringing to our attention, then P.M. me and I'll look into it.

Thanks,

'Da Boss: BioBeast

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

And Naria isn't happy about it.This is what I was planning all along, the NariaxJoske...and then out of nowhere, that freaking Court Jester pops up...

I don't.-Teezy
See, Cysero secretly wants Naria for himself.Anyways...Tyler, it's your fault. You're the one who interrupted us. Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I don't.-Teezy
See, Cysero secretly wants Naria for himself.Anyways...Tyler, it's your falt. You're the one who interrupted us.
No, Cysero wants to have normal brain activity. He's gonna shpeak with a lishp for the resht of hish life.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Don't worry Kai, we're bros. *fistbump*

... And that's how brofists were invented.Anyway, I have a sudden feeling that all my noobish breaking of the rules a year ago have returned to smite me in the form of me vomiting twice in the span of an hour and a half.

My evil plan is working. Trust me guys, you want a decent revenge you have to be willing to wait a long time for it. Patience is key. Not to mention paying off the right people, stay up late nights finalizing the paperwork, aquiring the correct drugs...

Happy-go-lucky Cysero is gone.Prepare for cold, introverted, mistrustful, depressed Shishero.-Teezy

Well. That little engagement went better than expected!Yet another evil plan successfully executed. Well done gentlemen.*shakes everyone's hand*

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

I don't.-Teezy
See, Cysero secretly wants Naria for himself.Anyways...Tyler, it's your fault. You're the one who interrupted us.
wat Edited by Raz: Master Muscle Wizard

helo frens

I don't.-Teezy
See, Cysero secretly wants Naria for himself.Anyways...Tyler, it's your fault. You're the one who interrupted us.
my-brain-is-full-of-######.jpg&sa=X&ei=Oe-AT8ToMOrs2QXRhriOBw&ved=0CA0Q8wc&usg=AFQjCNF3Ik9aHIoOdhMBQti-SAfMLNGnZg
Your image isn't working, bro. Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now