Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Ok, so yeah, some of you may have noticed that I haven't been posting a lot lately. I've been having trouble finding time to RP right now (blame school) and might have to put some of my characters on hold for the moment.I'll post as often as I can, but I won't be as active as I used to be. :(Just a FYI.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

*Comes back to the land of the internet to find a avalanche of senior players have come back*As far as the nobody forgetting the meteor thing, Tuck. It probably has something to do with the fact that most of the large explosions got ditched during the reboot. I personally find that massive kill-sat from a while back to have been much more impressive.

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Okay, everyone, the Reich plot has reached stage 2. Which basically means that Chronn is out of the way, and Reich can do whatever the Karz he wants. Which is Very Bad News for the rest of y'all.PM me if you're interested.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Ok, so yeah, some of you may have noticed that I haven't been posting a lot lately. I've been having trouble finding time to RP right now (blame school) and might have to put some of my characters on hold for the moment.I'll post as often as I can, but I won't be as active as I used to be. :(Just a FYI.

Alright cool. Jsyk, probably not too much for you to read in Po-Wahi, not too much has happened with Agate, Laryn, and Sythrih.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

I forgot...Hubert was still here...I'ma just going to hide in this little spot here...*puts on bulletproof armour, and seals self into corner with bricks, before curling up in fetal position and rocking back and forth.*I'll be okay...I'll be okay...It'll be safe soon...soon...

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I forgot...Hubert was still here...I'ma just going to hide in this little spot here...*puts on bulletproof armour, and seals self into corner with bricks, before curling up in fetal position and rocking back and forth.*I'll be okay...I'll be okay...It'll be safe soon...soon...

*I appear in the corner next to Kal*What's up?I'm really starting to like how Frieza's personality is coming out...which reminds me you need to respond to him Kal! D:<

*I appear in the corner next to Kal*What's up?I'm really starting to like how Frieza's personality is coming out...which reminds me you need to respond to him Kal! D:<
He's writing an epic with me about Esao and Ryllia.GET AWAY FROM HIM D:<-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

He's writing an epic with me about Esao and Ryllia.GET AWAY FROM HIM D:<-Teezy

No! I want to corrupt him further...if that is even possible! Bwahahahahhahaha!Seriously...Frieza is the coolest character I've ever decided to make. Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic