Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Not if I fly up by magnetising myself and the ground at different polarities. Face it, Magnetism is like Gravity, only you get the force as well as the ability to fly, crush people to paste, launch people into the atmosphere, etceteras.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Just going to say each element has its ups and downs. All have a strength and a weakness/vulnerability. And yes, the Crystal/Diamond thing is cool, I agree, but it has its drawbacks too, just like all the others.If you don't believe me, pick your favorite element and I'll pick and opposing one in a quick duel, and I'll dismantle any concept of Elemental Superiority faster than you can say "That was such a bad idea." :PJust sayin'

Magnetism. :sly:
Fire. A Toa of Fire would simply have to blink at you, and render your powers useless. As the tempurature goes up, it begins to disrupt the magnetic field produced by magnets, and after a certain point is negated completely, leaving you sweaty and in quite a rut.Also, the island of Mata-Nui is organic; only the fauna and local inhabitants have metal on them, making a Toa of Magnetism limitedly useful here. Now had we been on say Metru-Nui where these is an overabundance of metallic structures and items, I would definitely be more catious with them than I am now.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

Fine, then.But, could you, y'know, hide that in spoiler tags or something, so that people can't just read that and suddenly have their characters know it?Because I know the excuses people can make up for meta-gaming. :fear:And my favourite character has power over Magnetism.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

So what are you, the great mind or the fool? Or both?EDIT:

IC: Reichenbach"Yes, they can. Think about it this way. We are like fictional creations, of someone else's device. Now, imagine: these other people are controlling us, deciding our every decision for us. But imagine if we could be truly unpredictable. Imagine if we could be the ones to control them. I've tested my theory. It's incredibly effective."

WOAH WOAH WOAH FOURTH WALL AAHHHH Edited by Wotsiznaim

Reich is the great mind. We are the fools.Reich just revealed some important details of his plot, Wotz, and also revealed that you were a sort of 'test subject' for him. Not your character, but actually you.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC:"Anything is possible when you smell like Reichenbach and not a lady," said the being suddenly. "I'm on a horse made out of the fourth state of matter."The plasma horse snorted, and continued to eat the grass.

This made me laugh. Let it be immortalized for all time.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC:"Anything is possible when you smell like Reichenbach and not a lady," said the being suddenly. "I'm on a horse made out of the fourth state of matter."The plasma horse snorted, and continued to eat the grass.

This made me laugh. Let it be immortalized for all time.
Do you want me to blog it?

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

To all whom it may concern, and those who already knew of its existence:

Matan and Natan's shop in Le-koro is still open for business.

All those who have ever got in a fight and come off second best, need some contraption made or otherwise require the services of foreign engineers, this is the place for you.

Can't walk all the way to Ta-koro after getting shredded by a rama-swarm? They repair armour!

Want a cool new sword with custom engravings? They make weapons!

All 13 wheels fell of your ussal cart? They do machinery!

Never tasted their Zakaz-style madu-cabolo soup? They do lunch!

It depends how many widgets you have to spend.

Sulov Koskium will be visiting them in just a few posts. I presume some word of them has probably spread across the koros by now.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness.