Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

That's basically what we all do. :PThe only problem is getting interaction- when you need it, nobody really notices, and when you don't need it, people want to interact with you. Funny how that works. :P Oh, and I just remembered something- Toa of Crystal are able to control Lightstones, correct? Since Lightstones are simply crystals that shed light, I only thought it sensible for Toa of Crystal to be able to control them.

Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

On the subject of character development, sometimes my characters end up acting like I never would have imagined. Song is a prime example. Originally, she was going to be a harsh but kind teacher.Now, she is a harsh, somewhat homicidal, pirate.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I am actually glad the transition for Rhow went relatively smoothly from savage survivalist to where she is now. Glad I didn't went with my very first idea to make her a female Skakdi with the intelligence of a Barbarians Bicep.Speaking of which, I had an idea yesterday that I PMed Balta about, but hasn't replied to yet. So, just to get a feeling for the idea, what would you folks say about an organisation made up of mostly Skakdi?

Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Oh, yeah, about that. Great idea; I meant to say so, but just forgot, mostly. Oh, well. Let's do this.LEEEEEEROOOOOYYYYY JEEEEENNNNNKIIIIINNNNNSSSS!Ahem, excuse me. Got a little carried away there...Anyway, I don't have much homework this weekend, so I should be able to get caught up on stuff in general.EDIT: Oh, yeah, what officially established bars are there in Ta-Koro, and is anyone hanging around them?

Edited by Βalta

Q2TtLEz.png

I am actually glad the transition for Rhow went relatively smoothly from savage survivalist to where she is now. Glad I didn't went with my very first idea to make her a female Skakdi with the intelligence of a Barbarians Bicep.Speaking of which, I had an idea yesterday that I PMed Balta about, but hasn't replied to yet. So, just to get a feeling for the idea, what would you folks say about an organisation made up of mostly Skakdi?

Give me something to do with Sookus

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Huh, this idea resonated far better than I initially expected. Seems we have some potential! Well, the group doesn't exist yet, but I'm really glad so many people are interested.As for their alignment, I was thinking that given the history of Zakaz they would probably oppose Makuta. That doesn't mean they need to make a lot of friends and be all about rainbows and butterflies, quite the opposite really.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

YESYESYESYES YES YES!!!!!!I am so joining this group of Skakdi. They're just such an awesome species. It will be almost as good as if Transformation had won the contest. Now, what to do, what to do. Shall I send in my NEX member with nothing to do or my pair of engineers? Or an new character entirely? I will have to think on this.But yes, please count me in.

ppg2.png

This is a broadsword.Rannin's is much bigger. Which is an understatement, seeing that he cleaves hills in half.

But does he throw giant clumps of earth? Eh? EH!? Anyway I'm back from work, and I don't have to work tomorrow! :biggrin: Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

I agree. I mean, I didn't wake up to see three pages! A miracle!

Or a nightmare. Depends on your perspective. I personally relish having to read through page after page to find out what's up.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I'm thinking about organizing (not leading) an organization of Makuta followers.Yay or ney?

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Hey, for the sick people with fever in Ta-wahi who were taking to Faerulo: Is the fever done, or do you need more interaction? If so, where?Also, to the lady who just had a skakdi operate on her with a pressure gun in Onu-koro hospital: You're free to go in case you haven't yet. Sorry!

Hey, for the sick people with fever in Ta-wahi who were taking to Faerulo: Is the fever done, or do you need more interaction? If so, where?Also, to the lady who just had a skakdi operate on her with a pressure gun in Onu-koro hospital: You're free to go in case you haven't yet. Sorry!

Oh yeah, I need more interaction, but Krayzikk needs to post as Vearal I think....since Vearal was carrying Xiela...It's complicated...:P

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Ah... yeah, Cikren left... And is never coming back. :P

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Oh yeah, I need more interaction, but Krayzikk needs to post as Vearal I think....since Vearal was carrying Xiela...It's complicated... :P

Ah... yeah, Cikren left... And is never coming back. :P
Alright you two! Thanks for letting me know. Snelly, once you post as Vearal or Krayzikk moves Vearal, we can get that all cleaned up. Just go finding Taky.