Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

@GH It is in Brittania with Salvius.Teacher-Naara, Role-Elementalist.Advanced Teacher-VernadonTeacher- Unnamed Character by Mef, Role-Science TeacherTeacher- Unnamed Character by EW, Role-Teacher of Mind/Battle TacticsTraveling Guest- JolekTeacher- Sucugo, Role-Weapons TeacherTeacher- Unnamed Character by GH, Role-Teacher of Academics.Teacher- Unnamed Character by Snelly, Role-Gym TeacherStudent-JolekProtege-Nova

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Let's just be aware that too many teachers isn't good. Too many chiefs and not enough Indians can leave some of us doing nothing, but most importantly, it would detract from the players who would be the students. If everybody has a teacher, there won't be enough people to learn. Let's put a cap on the teachers and assess it over time.

EDIT- Stop Ninjaing me people, @KNI- Advanced Teachers don't teach a full class, also do you have someone in mind as your protege?Updating list.Teacher-Naara, Role-Elementalist.Advanced Teacher-VernadonTeacher- Unnamed Character by Mef, Role-Science TeacherTeacher- Unnamed Character by EW, Role-Teacher of Mind/Battle TacticsTraveling Guest- JolekTeacher- Sucugo, Role-Weapons TeacherTeacher- Unnamed Character by GH, Role-Teacher of Academics.Teacher- Unnamed Character by Snelly, Role-Gym TeacherStudent-JolekProtege-NovaStudent/Protege- Cyrunei.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Oh yes, of course. >=]Seriously though, Advanced teacher. He's already teaching people one at a time, though I'd also like a larger quantity of victims.

Edited by The King of No Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Dinnae worry aboot that, laddies. Knife and Edge will be masquerading as students there at the least. And seeing as all this planning is going on in the Discussion topic anyways, I doubt we won't get at least a few more PC students.-The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Let's just be aware that too many teachers isn't good. Too many chiefs and not enough Indians can leave some of us doing nothing, but most importantly, it would detract from the players who would be the students. If everybody has a teacher, there won't be enough people to learn. Let's put a cap on the teachers and assess it over time.

I agree. I think we've got everything covered now.So, to sum up, subject areas:
  • [*]Elementalism[*]Academics (this would include Biology, if we're studying different species)[*]Athletics[*]Mind[*]Science (includes technology and engineering, I assume - mostly the Physics and Chemistry side, if that's OK?)[*]Combat

Should we also have someone to lead? I could provide a Turaga character for this. Or perhaps all the Masters lead together.My suggested title for teachers (I personally prefer the term "Master") would be, for example:'Naara, Master of Elementalism'And have we decided where this would be yet? Le-Wahi might be a nice place.

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

I agree. I think we've got everything covered now.So, to sum up, subject areas:
  • [*]Elementalism[*]Academics (this would include Biology, if we're studying different species)[*]Athletics[*]Mind[*]Science (includes technology and engineering, I assume - mostly the Physics and Chemistry side, if that's OK?)[*]Combat

Should we also have someone to lead? I could provide a Turaga character for this. Or perhaps all the Masters lead together.My suggested title for teachers (I personally prefer the term "Master") would be, for example:'Naara, Master of Elementalism'And have we decided where this would be yet? Le-Wahi might be a nice place.

E, okay. As long as it fits the Japanese '-sensei' honorific in meaning, it's fine with me.As for the location, I suggested in Ko-Wahi near the border with Ta- and Ga-. Milder than the rest of Ko-, but with that teaching mindset, and with all major elements in one place as well.-The Fearless Leader Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

EDIT I said stop Ninja'ing :spank: @GH We've decided on the border of Ko,Ga, and Ta-Wahi. Also we decided to cut out a leader and give everyone one an equal say.@KNI- Advanced Teacher don't teach one person at a time, but only one person. They don't have classes and they don't teach multiple people individually. I think the term Advanced is a bit misleading, but I don't know what else to call it. However these teachers are no more skilled than others, they just teach one person.Teacher-Naara, Role-Elementalist.Advanced Teacher-VernadonTeacher- Unnamed Character by Mef, Role-Science TeacherTeacher- Unnamed Character by EW, Role-Teacher of Mind/Battle TacticsTraveling Guest- JolekTeacher- Sucugo, Role-Weapons TeacherTeacher- Unnamed Character by GH, Role-Teacher of Academics.Teacher- Unnamed Character by Snelly, Role-Gym TeacherStudent-JolekProtege-NovaStudent/Protege- Cyrunei.Student-KnifeStudent-Edge

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

I think a cooperative leadership is the best. Imagine a Jedi Council sort of approach to things.And I believe we sort of decided to put it on the border of Ko- and Ga-Wahi.

Yeah, lul. This really is starting to sound like The Jedi Temple to me. I mean, we got Obi-Wan, a group of masters training people in power usage and how to think- not to mention teaching them the other intellectual pursuits-and it's basically composed of Lawful/Neutral Good/Neutral guys as well. We don't even need a Yoda to top it off, actually: Naara fills that role.@Onarax: You can add Hau to the list as a protege. He might end up being a student as well; I'm not sure at this point.-The Fearless Leader Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Alright, although who's his Advanced Teacher?Teacher-Naara, Role-Elementalist.Advanced Teacher-VernadonTeacher- Unnamed Character by Mef, Role-Science TeacherTeacher- Unnamed Character by EW, Role-Teacher of Mind/Battle TacticsTraveling Guest- JolekTeacher- Sucugo, Role-Weapons TeacherTeacher- Unnamed Character by GH, Role-Teacher of Academics.Teacher- Unnamed Character by Snelly, Role-Gym TeacherStudent-JolekProtege-NovaStudent/Protege- Cyrunei.Student-KnifeStudent-Edge Protege-Hau

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

EDIT I said stop Ninja'ing :spank:@GH We've decided on the border of Ko,Ga, and Ta-Wahi. Also we decided to cut out a leader and give everyone one an equal say.@KNI- Advanced Teacher don't teach one person at a time, but only one person. They don't have classes and they don't teach multiple people individually. I think the term Advanced is a bit misleading, but I don't know what else to call it. However these teachers are no more skilled than others, they just teach one person.Teacher-Naara, Role-Elementalist.Advanced Teacher-VernadonTeacher- Unnamed Character by Mef, Role-Science TeacherTeacher- Unnamed Character by EW, Role-Teacher of Mind/Battle TacticsTraveling Guest- JolekTeacher- Sucugo, Role-Weapons TeacherTeacher- Unnamed Character by GH, Role-Teacher of Academics.Teacher- Unnamed Character by Snelly, Role-Gym TeacherStudent-JolekProtege-NovaStudent/Protege- Cyrunei.Student-KnifeStudent-Edge

What about a sword fighting teacher? You always need one of those...If it so happens you need one, I may be able to provide one for you.

Alright, although who's his Advanced Teacher?Teacher-Naara, Role-Elementalist.Advanced Teacher-VernadonTeacher- Unnamed Character by Mef, Role-Science TeacherTeacher- Unnamed Character by EW, Role-Teacher of Mind/Battle TacticsTraveling Guest- JolekTeacher- Sucugo, Role-Weapons TeacherTeacher- Unnamed Character by GH, Role-Teacher of Academics.Teacher- Unnamed Character by Snelly, Role-Gym TeacherStudent-JolekProtege-NovaStudent/Protege- Cyrunei.Student-KnifeStudent-EdgeProtege-Hau

Sucogu's his advanced teacher.And what did I tell y'all? The student-teacher ratio is starting to narrow to 1:1. At this rate, it'll be pretty even ^_^ -The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Teacher-Naara, Role-Elementalist.Advanced Teacher-VernadonTeacher- Unnamed Character by Mef, Role-Science TeacherTeacher- Unnamed Character by EW, Role-Teacher of Mind/Battle TacticsTraveling Guest- JolekAdvanced Teacher- SucugoTeacher- Unnamed Character by GH, Role-Teacher of Academics.Teacher- Unnamed Character by Snelly, Role-Gym TeacherStudent-JolekProtege-NovaStudent/Protege?- Cyrunei.Student-KnifeStudent-EdgeProtege-Hau@Xemnas well with Sucugo now an Advanced Teacher we need some one to hold weapon classes.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Teacher-Naara, Role-Elementalist.Advanced Teacher-VernadonTeacher- Unnamed Character by Mef, Role-Science TeacherTeacher- Unnamed Character by EW, Role-Teacher of Mind/Battle TacticsTraveling Guest- JolekAdvanced Teacher- SucugoTeacher- Unnamed Character by GH, Role-Teacher of Academics.Teacher- Unnamed Character by Snelly, Role-Gym TeacherStudent-JolekProtege-NovaStudent/Protege?- Cyrunei.Student-KnifeStudent-EdgeProtege-Hau@Xemnas well with Sucugo now an Advanced Teacher we need some one to hold weapon classes.

Then I'm your man! Or rather, my character is your Toa.

Teacher-Naara, Role-Elementalist.Advanced Teacher-Vernadon, Protege-NovaTeacher- Unnamed Character by Mef, Role-Science TeacherTeacher- Unnamed Character by EW, Role-Teacher of Mind/Battle TacticsTraveling Guest- JolekAdvanced Teacher- Sucugo, Protege-HauTeacher- Unnamed Character by GH, Role-Teacher of Academics.Teacher- Unnamed Character by Snelly, Role-Gym TeacherTeacher- Unnamed Character by Xemnas, Role-Weapons TeacherStudent-JolekProtege-NovaStudent/Protege?- Cyrunei.Student-KnifeStudent-EdgeProtege-HauWhy is the text so big, everytime I copy-paste it.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

A better question is why are you constantly posting the list every time a minor tweak is made? Just edit the main list and link to it whenever it's required/needed and in your signature.And my character's name will be Kaccio.Edit: KNI, please make up your mind. XP Class or no? You teach class, you regular teacher. You teach one person, you advanced teacher. Simple.

Edited by EmperorWhenua

Alright, I've finished the profile for Bruntoa, the gym teacher. Still need to put the finishing touches on him, (Like his appearance) but I think I like what I got so far. What you guys think. I know that was rather fast, but that's how I usually come up with profiles, the inspiration hits me randomly.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

What I mean to say is, I still want to hold weapons class teacher. I never actually said I wanted to be an advanced teacher rather than a class teacher, because I'd much rather have a larger class.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.