Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

So, has anyone started editing the new wiki yet?

I've asked everyone not to start editing yet, because there are just a few more preparations I need to make to ensure everything goes smoothly.

EDIT Ninja'ed, alright I'll do that. This will be the main list that I'll link to.@KNI- Advanced Teachers don't get to teach classes. They don't have time.Teacher-Naara, Role-Elementalist.Advanced Teacher-Vernadon, Protege-NovaTeacher- Unnamed Character by Mef, Role-Science TeacherTeacher- Kaccio by EW, Role-Teacher of Mind/Battle TacticsTraveling Guest- JolekTeacher- Sucugo, Role-Weapons TeacherTeacher- Unnamed Character by GH, Role-Teacher of Academics.Teacher- Bruntoa, Role-Gym TeacherTeacher- Unnamed Character by Xemnas, Role-Weapons TeacherStudent-JolekProtege-NovaStudent/Protege?- Cyrunei.Student-KnifeStudent-EdgeStudent-HauStudent-Unnamed Character by KrayzikkStudent-Unnamed Character by TX WadeStudent-IsfelJanitor-Rannin

I think that instead of "Advanced Teacher", it might be better to use the term "Tutor"? That implies one-to-one teaching.I can confirm that my Academics Teacher will be called Krohlen.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Say, I'm really not sure whats going on with the fight against Echelon and Vidar, but until Ghosthands and Emzee but finally respond I'm not gonna post anything, it's sorta a mess right now, where did all these other people come from?! Anyway, it really be best to give them a chance to respond.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

ALLLLRRIIIIGGHHHHHTTTT!!!! DJ and Senegal are done bashing each other with emotions and words, and the only serious injury is... Wait, am I kidding? Dj is pulped. :PAlso, is there anyone else willing to take on the brutal bard on the same day? Come on, don't be shy!

I've asked everyone not to start editing yet, because there are just a few more preparations I need to make to ensure everything goes smoothly.
So, how will we know when we're supposed to edit?

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

I also find the term 'janitor' distasteful - 'caretaker' would be better, IMHO.

So, how will we know when we're supposed to edit?
When I tell you :shrugs:

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

To all Wiki enthusiasts - The Wiki is now open for editing! You can find it at:www.bzprpg.wikia.comI recommend only creating character pages for now; if you look on the main page you'll find a link to where I have posted a suggested layout for character pages. The reason that I ask you only to make char pages is that I think it would be a good idea to try to standardise the layout and content of pages to avoid incompleteness and confusion, particularly for those new to the wiki.Of course, if you don't want to go with the format suggested, then there is absolutely nothing wrong with that ;)

To all Wiki enthusiasts - The Wiki is now open for editing! You can find it at:www.bzprpg.wikia.comI recommend only creating character pages for now; if you look on the main page you'll find a link to where I have posted a suggested layout for character pages. The reason that I ask you only to make char pages is that I think it would be a good idea to try to standardise the layout and content of pages to avoid incompleteness and confusion, particularly for those new to the wiki.Of course, if you don't want to go with the format suggested, then there is absolutely nothing wrong with that ;)

Gracias, Geisthaende. I like both your actions and the reasoning behind them. I myself have not planned on using that format, so it's really chill that you left that option.TO THE WIKI! @Onarax: Add Aexias to the list of Advanced Teachers-she'll be one of Fencing (including Blossfechneten and Makashi/Form II). -The Fearless Leader Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Well, this'll be fun.GH, should one add a character if they are dead, inactive, or have mysteriously 'disappeared' from the user's profile page?

Yeah. As long as they actually did something in-RPG, they're worth putting a page down for ;}-The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Well, this'll be fun.GH, should one add a character if they are dead, inactive, or have mysteriously 'disappeared' from the user's profile page?

Shouldn't you ask him this on his wiki talk page?Anyways, it seems that the new BZPRPGMEME is "EPIC TEA." I miss the good ole days of the Miracle Cactus already... :P Edited by Noble Knight BioBeast

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

Shouldn't you ask him this on his wiki talk page?Anyways, it seems that the new BZPRPGMEME is "EPIC TEA." I miss the good ole days of the Miracle Cactus already... :P
E, LL 'n' I were tossing around "EAT LETTUCE" in reference to one of The Captain's several running gags. But it doesn't seem to have caught on with anyone 'cept the two of us.-The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Yes, I miss the Miracle Cactus as well. I remeber RPing as Wrath and writing alongside everyone during that incident. That has to be one of my favorite moments in the RPG.But, I haven't heard of the Tea phrase. What Wahi was it posted in?-Mef

Ga-koro, in a inn, bar, lounge, something...

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Is there a fight going on in the Ga-Wahi Inn/Bar/Grill/Whatever, if so who is fighting who.Also @TFL since you seemed to have overlooked my previous post, do you mind if I start up the school post, I have a great idea planned out for how to start it.

Hau is battling Dathros within that place. I have a feeling he'll win for speed and Electricity, if not power and advantages in number of targets which he can hit ...Then again, he is my own char. xPI actually do, sorry. I still need to modify Naara a bit. But when she's ready, you can post.-The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

I will soon start making plans of our Academy building. These are the features I would think it should have:

• [*]Main hall[*]Student accomodation[*]Masters' chambers/studies[*]Teaching rooms[*]Courtyard with sparring areas[*]Laboratory[*]Library[*]Small lake

As Master of Academics, I suppose Krohlen would also be the Librarian.Also, to whoever is RPing the Master of Science (Mef, I think), would he be teaching science basically as it is taught in the real world (physics, biology, chemistry) or more in the way I would think it would be in the Bionicle world (physics, chemistry, technology, engineering)?

Alright here is a rough outline of what the school could be.Location: Ko-Koro, right around the foothills of Mt. Ihu, remote but also not completely isolated.Structure8-10 Regular Teachers who each teach one subject for multiple classes.2-4 Advanced Teachers who take on proteges and teach them multiple things, not every student may become a protege.Traveling guests, who may come for a little bit and teach special classes for a while, before leaving.RoomsSmall Courtyard or Gym in center of monastery, filled with various practice dummies and the like.A couple of classrooms for the teachers, start off small with each room about the size of a bedroom.Library, biggest part of school, filled with books on many topics.Dorms, for teachers and students.Small cafeteria.That's my two cents on the school.

Sounds decent. But I'd change the location to right near the border of Ko-Wahi with Ga- and Ta-, because one may presume the climate is more mild there and that would recieve more traffic. As well, it would supply users of different elements with more of their element to work with.Otherwise I like your idea. IMHO it doesn't need much tweaking to become the actual stuff on the school.On another note about the school: Seeing as I'm founder of the CRANE, may my character be the founder of the whole shebang? She'd definitely attract people to it, if only because of rep.-The Fearless Leader
Sorry, guys, I missed this post a while back.Yes, Onarax, it does seem to agree with the ideas I just posted. And this being near Ga-Wahi, would it not be likely for there to be a SMALL lake nearby? Swimming is excellent exercise. And I wouldn't say cafeteria; sounds too modern.In response to what you posted here, Blitz, I would say this:Yes, you're the founder of CRANE, but at the risk of sounding a little pushy and/or obnoxious, the whole academy thing was my idea. And to be honest, although I appreciate the fervour with which everyone has taken the idea up, I can't help but feel I'm being sidelined in a great number of decisions about it...

Small? It's Ga-Wahi. You can pick whatever size lake you wanted. Not like there's a shortage of them. XD

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama