Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

This just in!A Le-Matoran in a Rahi-pulled cart has been spotted chasing a Toa of iron in a similar cart through Le-Wahi and into Po-Wahi!Objects have been thrown, such as: -Banana peels-Javelins-Ink splots-Red/Green shore turtle shellsHide your peoples!

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Don't be so quick to write off ALL the Rahi Katuko. A lot of those Rahi actual did migrate from Metru Nui to Mata-Nui following the Visorak invasion during the Toa Metru's absence. That's how the Toa Metru found a land route back to Metru Nui. Onewa discovered it when he noticed a fleeing Nui-Jaga.Some Rahi with habitats indigenous to Metru Nui like the Chute Lurker I would agree did not make the trip since their habitats don't exist. Remember that everything we've seen is still only a SMALL portion of Mata-Nui. There's vast open territories that were never explored because they weren't important enough or had sites of interest. They could have a lot of the Rahi that were mentioned in Metru Nui that made the migration.Kalama and other Matoran like him explore these undocumented areas for the sake of documenting them and often know them better that those who stick to the safety of the main heavily traveled roads Takua and Hahli used in the MNOLG game and it's sequel. These off the beaten paths however are extremely dangerous as they don't have the heavy military protection the main roads do. Sharpen your knives and step into the undergrowth at your own peril! ^_^

Edited by Kalama and Ta Rahkshi

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

Point. Means they actually should get out of the Koro and go a-sploring.Good thing Kalama isn't wearing a Faxon. :lol:

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Why no posting in Le-Wahi?I know Pulse is a complete lunatic, but still.BTW, don't assume he's depressed. I forgot to write in he was lying.Please take note of this:Unless I specifically state he's telling the truth, assume Pulse is lying.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Pirok, that's meta-gaming. Anyone interacting with you using those statements of whether or not your character is lying is using player known information that the character WON'T know normally. Unless he makes a statement that the other person's CHARACTER knows is a lie they won't be able to tell if he's lying or not.Example, Argentum first arrived in Ga-Koro with the intent to kill Macku. However he did not make this known so if he had interacted with Kalama who suddenly yelled out "ASSASSIN!" and attacked as soon as Argentum said "Hi" would be meta-gaming. While I, the player, can see Argentum's thoughts, Kalama can't and didn't know Argentum was going to kill Macku which is why he didn't think twice about inviting him home to talk to Nokama which is what actually happened.After Argentum slipped up and said some key words about things he shouldn't have known causing Nokama to become suspicious and then ordering he be seized following the arrival of news from Le-Koro about Tamaru's death on the suspicion he was actually up to no good that Kalama attacked and Argentum announced he was going to kill Macku and confirmed what Nokama was thinking. NOW Argentum's thoughts are openly known to everyone within shouting distance and it's no longer Meta gaming since the characters now have that knowledge.

Edited by Kalama and Ta Rahkshi

Actually, I'm not making their characters aware, I'm just making sure they themselves know, and by that point I'd already had him state IC that he was lying. I apologise for confusing you. :)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

My character is still in the need of a spiritless but living body. Or robot. Something to possess. Help him? :(

Hey, Wraith and Proditor made it through that predicament pretty well. You do know you could always make a new Iden-wearing character wwhose body he could steal, right?

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

I would think so, but don't make up a Skadki NPC just to get the launcher. Loot it from a player if given the chance, as that requires more effort. I would also think that you would have trouble reloading it and making new spheres after the old ones were used.

Ah, I see.Now to find a player who has a Skakdi with a Zamor Launcher.

I suggest Kumu Islets. I'm pretty sure there are a good few zamor launchers aboard The Infernavika, not to mention that Stralix could probably build a launcher.-The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

I suggest Kumu Islets. I'm pretty sure there are a good few zamor launchers aboard The Infernavika, not to mention that Stralix could probably build a launcher.-The Fearless Leader
Yeah, Stralix builds and sells Zamor launchers.I'd advise you not to try and steal from the Infernavika's crew...

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Thanks for the advice Mangai. I'll get one of my characters over there sooner or later to get Stralix to make one. Edited by Hubert: Crimson Lord

It's one Zamor Launcher/etc. per every foreign tech character (two for Vortixx). Foreign tech characters can't make new ones (I'm looking at whoever decided they could sell Zamor launchers - stop doing that). Therefore, the only way for a native species character to get one is to somehow steal it from a foreigner. That means IC, from somebody else's character. No setting up pansy characters for your own ones to subsequently rob: if you're gonna overpower your Toa, I need you to be clever about it, and involve some interaction.But, even if a Toa does manage to steal themselves a Zamor launcher, they probably don't even know how to work it; and they certainly don't know how to make new shots. So it'd be a pretty limited resource. Keep logic in mind, people.

Edited by Nuju Metru

test2.png

I return!It is I, Shark from the prior to the downtime! Any oldies here? (Except for staffies who should recognize me :P)For reference other aliases I have had are, King Sharkictus, Pope Sharkictus CXII, Shark 112, and Dotor Shark PHD of Bionicle (yes I typoed Doctor in that display name...)I skimmed over a few staffy posts and I have to ask, will there be a new location new place next year..cause i didn't find anything that indicated so.

lawl.png

I have been known as shark112, Shark112, Shark Owns Demons All teh Time (yes the is typoed intentionally), Sharkalicious, The Venom Symbiote, Zyglakky Shark Ranger, Pope Sharkictus CXII, King Sharkictus CXII, Dotor Shark PhD Bionicle, and Shark.

Unknown. Welcome back Shark. We lost contact with Tuck a few months back so the overarching plot has comes to a standstill. I don't know if they'll change to another location because we pretty much lost half the year to downtime.

We are not likely moving from Mata Nui any time soon.

But that doesn't mean that next year's Mata Nui won't be a very different place to the present one...:evilgrin:
I hope not! :ohmy:I'm just preparing to unleash the Mystix (new species, approved by Emzee) upon Mata-Nui!

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

We are not likely moving from Mata Nui any time soon.

But that doesn't mean that next year's Mata Nui won't be a very different place to the present one... :evilgrin:
I hope not! :ohmy:I'm just preparing to unleash the Mystix (new species, approved by Emzee) upon Mata-Nui!
As in, a lot of things may happen which change Mata Nui forever. The appearance of your Mystix might be one of them!

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

As in, a lot of things may happen which change Mata Nui forever. The appearance of your Mystix might be one of them!
In that case, I'm fine with it. :evilbiggrin:As soon as I can get Ignotus' profile up, I'll have another villain!Hmm... I'm beginning to notice a pattern here...I make a lot of villains...

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

All those waiting on or looking for updates with me characters: this is IMPORTANT.I have, after realizing how much time I'm spending on this game instead of life's greater pleasures (homework, studying, attempting to understand a foreign language known as algebra), decided to go into hibernation as of Wednesday morning at the latest. I will attempt to get Kriigata and co. in a decent position before I sleep in my forum cave and study for school, and if anyone is looking to interact with DJ I'll offer this piece of advice: don't interact. He's recuperating from his wounds somewhere in le-koro until I awake (hopefully in mid-march so I can launch my infection) and will have no visitors. As for Ishi, well, someone's already got dibs on monologuing his death. :PAlright everyone, let's send me out with a bang... Who knows, maybe Tuck'll be back by the time I am. XDCan I have a cup of epic tea please?

Edited by Kughii