Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

@Kughii Nuuuuu! I suppose that freezes Ga-Koro, then.@NitroFrost Yeah! I think the Spectrum needs some Love, anywho. I had finally made it to Le, and everyone was gone,That reminds me, where are the Spectrum?

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Anyone wanna stop a guy who about to stir up some chaos? Then stop me, I will use Ariz soon.Also anyone have a character not doing anything cause I need Zezak to make friends.

lawl.png

I have been known as shark112, Shark112, Shark Owns Demons All teh Time (yes the is typoed intentionally), Sharkalicious, The Venom Symbiote, Zyglakky Shark Ranger, Pope Sharkictus CXII, King Sharkictus CXII, Dotor Shark PhD Bionicle, and Shark.

Hey, does anyone have a character they wouldn't mind getting killed off? If so, pm me please. (Working for Nex without a targrt doesn't work out very well :P)

GO TO TA-WAHI. FIND SENATOS. SLAY HIS PSYCHO BODY! :P
That I can do, Rakata. Thanks a lot for giving me someone to kill or else I'd kinda be wandering around with no clue as to what to do XD. Thanks once again :D

Anyone wanna stop a guy who about to stir up some chaos? Then stop me, I will use Ariz soon.Also anyone have a character not doing anything cause I need Zezak to make friends.

Tarex is just pretty much training his head off chilling in a certain hospital in Ta-Koro.It's also got a pretty doctor for Zezak to meet...*winkwinknudgenudge*:P

helo frens

All those waiting on or looking for updates with me characters: this is IMPORTANT.I have, after realizing how much time I'm spending on this game instead of life's greater pleasures (homework, studying, attempting to understand a foreign language known as algebra), decided to go into hibernation as of Wednesday morning at the latest. I will attempt to get Kriigata and co. in a decent position before I sleep in my forum cave and study for school, and if anyone is looking to interact with DJ I'll offer this piece of advice: don't interact. He's recuperating from his wounds somewhere in le-koro until I awake (hopefully in mid-march so I can launch my infection) and will have no visitors. As for Ishi, well, someone's already got dibs on monologuing his death. :PAlright everyone, let's send me out with a bang... Who knows, maybe Tuck'll be back by the time I am. XDCan I have a cup of epic tea please?

NO 'SH DARNITALLDARNIT KUGHZJUSTRRRRRRRRRRRRGHMR. MUDSKIPPLES IS NOT AMUSEDT_TAnd yes, the hospital has a pretty female doctor. She's a sleeping beauty as of right now, but I'unno. A drunken Takimoc's attempts to wake her up so he can......Uh......Yeah......With her should be more than enough to get 'er up for the work day. Which does happen to include beating him across all of Ta-Koro, by the way (pretty recent addition to her list).-The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Alright so guys in Ko-Wahi, ckmc has given me permission to play Salamander as he will be too busy over the next while. I'm expecting a response from him before playing, tomorrow we'll get things back on track.-SnipeEDIT:Alright, never mind, I'll start tonight. Respond at your own time.

Edited by MicroSnipe

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

I'm back again. Probably gonna leave for several days following this, but I AM alive.I have no idea what happened with Sizin so could Snelly or somebody in that Ta-Koro group that was waiting for Vakama find him?Goes without saying but TPTI and Nitro Frost can puppet Chimera while I'm away, just don't kill him or do anything drastic.I haven't seen Xeren Ozone for weeks so our group of misfits is still in Ga-Koro, not much to do with them right now anyway.

New species, approved by Emzee, species details under spoiler to save space.

Species details:About the same height as a Toa. They have very little armour, except on their main body (the armour there is similar to Vezon's), which is completely covered in metallic armour. They have the finned Piraka feet. They are generally dark in colour, living underground. Therefore, they prefer to stay in the dark. They have wings rather than hands, but they have full arms. Their heads are similar to those of the Vahki. I would enclose an image, but I haven't quite got around to MOC'ing one.They are somewhat bat-like. They cannot use Kanohi; However, they all have powers similar to that of the Arthron, being able to use ultrasonic to sense what's around them when in complete darkness, or to sense things in the distance. They are almost silent when they walk. They have elemental powers, about the same level of control as a Toa, and have limited flight due to their wings.As for weaknesses, unless adjusted (which would probably take a lifetime) to bright light, they will be temporarily blinded by it; What little armour they have is weaker on their back, so striking from behind would do some serious damage; They have very little armour, and generally aren't incredibly strong, which doesn't work in their favour in a fight; And weaknesses due to elemental powers (Fire weak to water, ice weak to fire) too.

If anyone wishes to create one, please do. Ignotus (self-proclaimed [although, no-one doubts his leadership] emperor of the Mystix) needs people to follow him. Otherwise, he can't exactly conquer Mata-Nui.:)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Joy, yet another threat to the safety of Ga-Koro. I'm going to have my hands full toppling these would be conquerors if this keeps up.Just another day in the life of a Ga-Koroan Marine Ghekula Commander I guess. *cracks knuckles*

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

Joy, yet another threat to the safety of Ga-Koro. I'm going to have my hands full toppling these would be conquerors if this keeps up.Just another day in the life of a Ga-Koroan Marine Ghekula Commander I guess. *cracks knuckles*

Well, there're a lotta 'would be conquerors' trapped in a cave in Onu-Koro.In retrospect, it wasn't such a good idea to trap them behind a seal which could only be opened from the outside...Anyhow, Ignotus is going for the Islets first. Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

They can sit tight. The Crew of the Infernavika is first. But all things in good time. I must first finish my mission from Tuck. THEN on to showing these new "overlords" some Marine hospitality.

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

They can sit tight. The Crew of the Infernavika is first. But all things in good time. I must first finish my mission from Tuck. THEN on to showing these new "overlords" some Marine hospitality.

No-one even knows they exist yet.Sending out a message to those of you who wish to join a species intent on conquering Mata-Nui:There's a wall in Onu-Koro, with a shape like a door drawn on to it. The destruction of the area within this shape will free the Mystix. HOWEVER it can only be destroyed from the outside.Anyone interested in freeing an entire evil species? :evilbiggrin:

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

I''m up for that :biggrin: I have a psycho character as well, conveniently ;)

You better hurry, Rakata's headed there as well. :POnce the Mystix are free, I'm sending them right for the Kumu Islets. I want an off-island enemy back. :evilmad:

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

I might just create one, to bolster numbers and because I like the idea.

Thankyou.Any Mystix will be graciously accepted. Of course, I'll have to send a PM to Emzee so he can put it in the news now. Yay. :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

:blink: :superfunny:You've got a long ways to go before you're even any threat to me. Go ahead and have your fun. Build a name for yourself. Become feared.Then I will teach you why it's bad luck to harm a Ghekula. ;)

:blink: :superfunny:You've got a long ways to go before you're even any threat to me. Go ahead and have your fun. Build a name for yourself. Become feared.Then I will teach you why it's bad luck to harm a Ghekula. ;)

You're underestimating me. By the time I'm done, the Mystix will be feared across Mata-Nui. Time to scatter some NPC's...

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Why is it bad luck to harm a Ghekula?

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

Why is it bad luck to harm a Ghekula?
I don't know, but apparently Ignotus is going to find out.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]