Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Hmmm, Feldnok isn't an evil guy so I think I'll pass on that one. Although, I might make a character to join you guys since all of my current situations are boring due to a little inactivity. So whoever has a non-evil group that has room, please inform me.Rakata, I think I'll go make a character to join you guys. Right now.

Hello, I am new to BZpower and I want to join the RPG, but I want a slightly modified weapon for my vortixx character and I need it to be approved. It's a lightstone rifle with the following modifications: a scope, a mechanism that can cover or uncover the lazer sight with a switch, plating that strengthens the rifle's battery and pervents it from flashing light at the rifle's user, an enhanced electricity charger that can charge a loaded lightsone instantly, and with enough electricity to kill on impact rather than stun, covering that keeps light from the lightstones from shining out while they are loaded or in the clip, and that's all, I hope that's not too much to ask, and I look forward to seeing you all in the roleplay! :)

http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=5700 - My new epic revealing the life of the interesting character we all wish we could have known better before he left us, Karzahni.

Any news on whether CRANE is ready to launch or not?

Check out Onarax' blog. I believe he WAS going to post the draft of the opening post for the school there, then post the actual thing once everyone (I'm looking at you, Mef ;P ) is ready.-The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Ah, all you crazy RPGers and your animal based characters. I've been playing as an animal based character from before everyone went crazy over them. Not that that means anything, now other people will learn the fun of a Rahi-like being.

Now that Vrana isn't the only strange species that is similar to a Rahi... maybe he can make a few friends out of all of these new species!

Well, not the Mystix... They're evil it seems. And Vrana isn't.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

Any news on whether CRANE is ready to launch or not?

Check out Onarax' blog. I believe he WAS going to post the draft of the opening post for the school there, then post the actual thing once everyone (I'm looking at you, Mef ;P ) is ready.-The Fearless Leader
Sorry, real life just got hectic for me. However I can guarantee that the draft will be up tonight, most likely by 9:30.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

9.30 on which timezone exactly? I live on the other side of the planet from most of you guys.

Sorry, should have mentioned that American Central time, oh and I mean 9:30 PM, sorry about the wait guys.EDIT: Guess what happened.@TX actually more like and hour and 40 minutes from now, I got to go eat dinner and some other right now. Talk to you all later. Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Speaking of species, Tuck has long given me permission to use the Valkyr species. However, the niche they inhabit this year will be quite different than the one they held in the last couple years. I have yet to formally introduce them as characters in-game, but when I do, it will be awesome.

Hello, I am new to BZpower and I want to join the RPG, but I want a slightly modified weapon for my vortixx character and I need it to be approved. It's a lightstone rifle with the following modifications: a scope, a mechanism that can cover or uncover the lazer sight with a switch, plating that strengthens the rifle's battery and pervents it from flashing light at the rifle's user, an enhanced electricity charger that can charge a loaded lightsone instantly, and with enough electricity to kill on impact rather than stun, covering that keeps light from the lightstones from shining out while they are loaded or in the clip, and that's all, I hope that's not too much to ask, and I look forward to seeing you all in the roleplay! :)

Welcome to BZPower, Jowm! Glad to see your first post was made in the RPG section. I'm sorry to see that no one else has responded to your post... As for your weapon, I'm not sure if this will be approved, but you can send a Personal Message (PM) to Nuju Metru for approval. He is one of the staff members for the BZPRPG. If you want to send a PM, you need to acquire ten or so posts before doing it. Once you have, feel free to PM him. To PM, just search his name "Nuju Metru" in the Member's Section and click on him. (He's the one with the minifig head as a profile picture). You'll see how to PM him from there.Hope that helps!-Mef Man

Kalama, were you planning on taking this interaction any further, or am I waiting for nothing here?EDIT: And what the heck is a Mystix? Features, powers...?

Here are the details copied from Pirok's post: Species details:About the same height as a Toa. They have very little armour, except on their main body (the armour there is similar to Vezon's), which is completely covered in metallic armour. They have the finned Piraka feet. They are generally dark in colour, living underground. Therefore, they prefer to stay in the dark. They have wings rather than hands, but they have full arms. Their heads are similar to those of the Vahki. I would enclose an image, but I haven't quite got around to MOC'ing one.They are somewhat bat-like. They cannot use Kanohi; However, they all have powers similar to that of the Arthron, being able to use ultrasonic to sense what's around them when in complete darkness, or to sense things in the distance. They are almost silent when they walk. They have elemental powers, about the same level of control as a Toa, and have limited flight due to their wings.As for weaknesses, unless adjusted (which would probably take a lifetime) to bright light, they will be temporarily blinded by it; What little armour they have is weaker on their back, so striking from behind would do some serious damage; They have very little armour, and generally aren't incredibly strong, which doesn't work in their favour in a fight; And weaknesses due to elemental powers (Fire weak to water, ice weak to fire) too.

Hi guys,Sorry I've been absent a while. I'm afraid real life is taking its toll, perhaps permanently. Real life, in the form of a combination of several factors (namely schoolwork, exams, a job, and the possibility of a girlfriend) is probably going to mean that I have a lot less time to spend on the RPG in future.I may even have to quit.I will keep RPing for a while, but I will be starting to...prune my characters off. Only keeping certain ones that really interest me.It doesn't help that my father has decided to take my laptop away...

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Hi guys,Sorry I've been absent a while. I'm afraid real life is taking its toll, perhaps permanently. Real life, in the form of a combination of several factors (namely schoolwork, exams, a job, and the possibility of a girlfriend) is probably going to mean that I have a lot less time to spend on the RPG in future.I may even have to quit.I will keep RPing for a while, but I will be starting to...prune my characters off. Only keeping certain ones that really interest me.It doesn't help that my father has decided to take my laptop away...

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo *end rant*Anyway, when you say prune do you mean, kill off? I could help you with that. :evilgrin:

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo *end rant*Anyway, when you say prune do you mean, kill off? I could help you with that. :evilgrin:
Got my laptop back XDI meant something more along the lines of unexplained disappearances...

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

NOOOO! DON'T GO! WE LOVE YOU! WE LIKE YOU VERY MUCH! Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

NOOOO! DON'T GO! WE LOVE YOU! WE LIKE YOU VERY MUCH!
Ok, ok, I won't go!But I will be on considerably less often. Probably only once or twice a day.

NOOOO! DON'T GO! WE LOVE YOU! WE LIKE YOU VERY MUCH!
Ok, ok, I won't go!But I will be on considerably less often. Probably only once or twice a day.
Okay then. BTW, Emzee replied to Le-Wahi, Matau's there now.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I'll be gone most of the day, so feel free to puppet my characters. (If you puppet my characters when they are not with your characters, I will blow you up through the computer. :) )

I'm gonna make Gaea blow herself up. (JK, JK. :P)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

You're waiting for me on nothing Katuko. That was a one shot I couldn't resist. :PWhat? You all were thinking the same thing! I was just the first to do something!

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama