Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Can I make a small request? Can we try to quote people that you're replying to if the posts aren't right next each other? Or if the guy you're interacting with isn't currently active, just leave a quote so he can get a notification which means he'd actually see the interaction? For me personally that'd help a lot and I'm going to start doing that too for anyone else.

My RPG character profiles :D

It's so great to have BZP back. :3

Can I make a small request? Can we try to quote people that you're replying to if the posts aren't right next each other? Or if the guy you're interacting with isn't currently active, just leave a quote so he can get a notification which means he'd actually see the interaction? For me personally that'd help a lot and I'm going to start doing that too for anyone else.

SURE! Sounds like a good idea... I can do that...--Kughii

I have an idea for a character but it might need approval. The reason is that it will be a Matoran with the same glitch as Vakama, the ability to have visions. Now these visions will not be of the real future, and like Vakama's they will be hard to understand. The visions will also come at a price, as the Matoran will be unable to control them or their timing. So he might zone out in the middle of a fight, and as a result be horribly beaten or get captured or something. Would this be acceptable, since it is a documented Matoran power and acts as its own weakness?

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

I have an idea for a character but it might need approval. The reason is that it will be a Matoran with the same glitch as Vakama, the ability to have visions. Now these visions will not be of the real future, and like Vakama's they will be hard to understand. The visions will also come at a price, as the Matoran will be unable to control them or their timing. So he might zone out in the middle of a fight, and as a result be horribly beaten or get captured or something. Would this be acceptable, since it is a documented Matoran power and acts as its own weakness?

If you think something might need approval, PM a staff member instead of posting it here. That way they're guaranteed to see it, and you won't feel embarrassed if your idea gets rejected. Plus, it keeps this topic from getting cluttered up with requests.

Cardinal Draebe is now looking for potential pirates/sailors that would join his crew. Don't ask what happened to the old ones. :devil:

I should warn you, I think I've probably taken all potential pirates XD Except whoever Odhran's managed to recruit, but he doesn't seem to be doing anything...

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Matoran have no powers in this RPG. Av- and Shadow matoran are the only types who have some elemental powers, and we can't play as them.

Ah okay. Also, I just found a loophole to control light. Have two skakdi of magnetism and electricity combine to make light (since light waves are just waves of electricity and magnetism oscillating perpendicular to each other while traveling in the same direction.) Would that be allowed, since it would require two skakdi to work together, and other elements that aren't allowed could be controlled in a similar manner, such as skakdi of fire/plasma and earth/stone to control lava/magma.
rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

Ah okay. Also, I just found a loophole to control light. Have two skakdi of magnetism and electricity combine to make light (since light waves are just waves of electricity and magnetism oscillating perpendicular to each other while traveling in the same direction.) Would that be allowed, since it would require two skakdi to work together, and other elements that aren't allowed could be controlled in a similar manner, such as skakdi of fire/plasma and earth/stone to control lava/magma.

If you think something might need approval, PM a staff member instead of posting it here. That way they're guaranteed to see it, and you won't feel embarrassed if your idea gets rejected. Plus, it keeps this topic from getting cluttered up with requests.

Matoran have no powers in this RPG. Av- and Shadow matoran are the only types who have some elemental powers, and we can't play as them.

I think it's possible, but unlikely. That would, after all, allow them to also create heat, X-rays, and gamma radiation, which I doubt Tuck would allow.

Mirr and Ariga are just walking around the forest floor.

Speaking of Ariga, is he still the Doctor? Because I had the Cybermen before the downtime so I was wondering if the whole Doctor Who thing was still going on?
It is, and I continue to disapprove. :P Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Mirr and Ariga are just walking around the forest floor.

Speaking of Ariga, is he still the Doctor? Because I had the Cybermen before the downtime so I was wondering if the whole Doctor Who thing was still going on?
It is, and I continue to disapprove. :P
And quite right to, it's not entirely creative, :P I haven't yet brought in my precious cyborgs, but I'm toying with the idea... EDIT: Darn it, those motherhugging Cybermen are coming out of those motherhugging tombs! Edited by wotsiznum

Good to know. So, any suggestions as to where I can jump in?

Le-Wahi is where CJ and I just started, if you're interesting.
Well thats a little harsh, we've just started only a few days ago and you're demanding we be interesting? :o Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Well thats a little harsh, we've just started only a few days ago and you're demanding we be interesting? :o
You know, that was a typo, but after considering it I'm gonna leave it the way it is. :P

I think it's possible, but unlikely. That would, after all, allow them to also create heat, X-rays, and gamma radiation, which I doubt Tuck would allow.
Okay, well I did PM him so I'll wait and see what he says. But yeah, given how overpowered it could be, especially considering they could already control lightning and electricity. I guess I'll just stick with making a lighting/magnetism shield to pull in enemies and then shock the heck out of them.
rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

Well thats a little harsh, we've just started only a few days ago and you're demanding we be interesting? :o
You know, that was a typo, but after considering it I'm gonna leave it the way it is. :P
Ya, I knew it was a typo, just couldn't resist. :D

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Me (Vejmeq), Toa Onarax (Nikaron) and Astrotorical (Toron) have rebuilt an outpost in Ta-Wahi. Nikaron has gone to Ta-Wahi to get a healer for Toron, who has a leg injury. We are open for interaction at the fort.

That's funny since Matoran are taking my injured, newly washed-up character to you outpost (so that Kinvex can meet Nikaron... again *sigh*)