Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Staff-approved explosives...Hey Hubert, are Arkrak's explosives staff approved? :sly:

They're basically all made out of food supplies and random things that he steals from his neighbour's kitchens. Some of them are icky. They're all rather weak though compared to gunpowder. At best one of them can blow up a door.

Locus-Abeo is called the Blank Slate. This is an island on the planet Tabula Rasa, and is completely barren of life. Dangerous animals and fierce weather constantly plague the region. Xa-Koro is located in the southern desert area while New Metru Nui is on the largest archipelago islet. For the first time in history, players dealt so much damage to one of the locations (New Metru Nui) that it simply collapsed and the topic was locked. It was met with a mobilization of almost every neutral or good faction on the island to wipe out the people responsible. However, the Weavers showed up and expressed displeasure at the abuse the island was taking. The Society and their allies were attacked by the Weavers, and fought back. This resulted in a Season Finale Battle Royale With Cheese, with all attendant tropes.

A brief summary of Locus-Abeo. I just want the Battle Royale.

Edited by Nitro Frost

To all you doubters in the ability to wage an islandwide war:During the downtime, I began a movement for a mass melee at the end of the year. That is to say, a ton of characters converging on one spot (with plenty of parties apart from 'Good' and 'Evil') would have a gigantic battle. And guess what? It actually gained a good bit of steam before it got shot down by the RE-reboot.So yeah. I feel we could have a Battle Royale With Cheese across all of MN pretty comfortably. :devil: -The Fearless Leader

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

So you want lots of people all fighting from lots of different groups? May I ask what's wrong with Po-wahi these last couple of days, because that's exactly what has been going on. On a slightly smaller scale, granted, but most of the Wahi was involved.

Edited by Mt Ihu

ppg2.png

Tell me, how big is this battle of yours supposed to be? Twenty players?

The more the merrier. I'd say a very good amount more in chars, though.But then again, I'unno. People might not want it now.@Mt. Ihu: A bit like that. But probably a bit more confined...Po-Wahi is pretty big.-The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

@Hu: I'd kinda like to do that. But on the other hand, a ton of my chars wouldn't be able to participate if all my plans for this year end up fulfilled.@TX: Exactly. We were thinking of causes of the fight back then as well (e.g. mass Good-aligned combatives' invasion of Xa-Koro). The closest I can come up to that for this year is probably 'mass Good-aligned expedition to Kini Nui which is meant by a ton of resistance and third parties'. In any case, we better take this to my blog. I'll make an entry soon.-The Fearless Leader

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

These rumblings of a "Battle Royale" are interesting... no doubt Makuta will find them interesting as well. He likes to show off his superiority at times like those; put you all back in your place. If there is a big battle, Makuta will come and be sure to remind those involved who is boss in his normal, spectacular fashion. "Spectacular" herein meaning that you'll probably come out the other side dead.

test2.png

Actually, I would enjoy a war as well. Not just a skirmish between X and Y, a full on war. Between everybody. Even Tuck, without even being here.

*Cough*FullonMystixattack*Cough*To all people who would wish to create a new evil faction, rather than just Makuta: I suggest that, if we do have a large battle, the Mystix would make a good 'evil'. Therefore, I suggest that people make more Mystix characters, in order to prepare an all-out attack on Mata-Nui. Thankyou for reading.- PtVM Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Actually, I would enjoy a war as well. Not just a skirmish between X and Y, a full on war. Between everybody. Even Tuck, without even being here.

*Cough*FullonMystixattack*Cough*To all people who would wish to create a new evil faction, rather than just Makuta: I suggest that, if we do have a large battle, the Mystix would make a good 'evil'. Therefore, I suggest that people make more Mystix characters, in order to prepare an all-out attack on Mata-Nui. Thankyou for reading.- PtVM
Dude...Racial war!Why not have Matoran, Toa and Turaga and 'Good' species VS. Skakdi, Vortixx and 'Evil' species?

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

I personally suggest that, rather than just an 'island-wide fight', a series of sieges on different Koro would be a better way to do it. A bit like 'wars' in some online RPGs.That would mean that anyone in that village would probably be involved in its defence. I suspect that soon, once Vidar, Echelon and all the other Darkies have finished their cloak-and-dagger stuff with the CC, Makuta will want to take a slightly more...aggressive game plan.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

@GH: Not to forget that the Mystix are going to attack each Koro one by one anyway. :evilgrin:

So you're planning on getting your race of bat-men to invade the villages. Tell me, how many Mystix are there exactly? Invasions are hard with only a few numbers unless you have the equivalent of Genghis Khan somewhere among the Mystix.

Not to mention the fact that they were soundly beaten in Xa-Koro, which doesn't even have its own Defence Force :P

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

To be more exact, the Mystix lost against a random assortment of people who felt like fighting them because of boredom. They lost to several different factions present on the Islets who were disorganised.

I don't think that's strictly true. Most defenders were fighting to protect Xa-Koro and the people there.

To be more exact, the Mystix lost against a random assortment of people who felt like fighting them because of boredom. They lost to several different factions present on the Islets who were disorganised.

I don't think that's strictly true. Most defenders were fighting to protect Xa-Koro and the people there.
Eh, excuse me, the attack was to create panic. He ended the fight by simply making a deal with Lohkar. He could have done that at any point, he just didn't particularly care about the lives of the other Mystix.And the lack of Mystix is the reason I said that thing suggesting that people make Mystix of their own.

So you're planning on getting your race of bat-men to invade the villages. Tell me, how many Mystix are there exactly? Invasions are hard with only a few numbers unless you have the equivalent of Genghis Khan somewhere among the Mystix.

*Cough*Ignotus*Cough* Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

So can Ignotus take a city the size of Beijing by pretending that he has more soldiers than he actually does? If he can do that, he'd probably be able to launch an invasion of the villages.Other than that, it's 2012 in Australia right now, well, in the Eastern Standard Time though.

Edited by Hubert: Crimson Lord

So can Ignotus take a city the size of Beijing by pretending that he has more soldiers than he actually does? If he can do that, he'd probably be able to launch an invasion of the villages.Other than that, it's 2012 in Australia right now, well, in the Eastern Standard Time though.

You're lucky, you're done with 2011 now. But now, for you, the last BIONICLE sets ever were released exactly two years ago. Have a happy new year. :sly:Anyhow, yes. Besides, there will be more Mystix soon, if not all created by me, then created by some other people.

By the looks of things Sentraken hasn't been smited, so I'll just have him ally with you again with no recollection of his original plan. That will make him a more trustworthy ally. Also, I might make a Mystix or two once Skraatuth has been killed off.

See what I mean? Anyhow, wotsiznum, reply to Kumu Islets so that Ignotus can trick you into becoming a loyal follower. Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Done. Just tell him he's a good friend of theirs and that everyone on the island is vermin or something like that :P

I've got far bigger plans than that for him, Wotsiznum. Just you wait and see... :evilgrin:

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

You're lucky, you're done with 2011 now. But now, for you, the last BIONICLE sets ever were released exactly two years ago. Have a happy new year. :sly:Anyhow, yes. Besides, there will be more Mystix soon, if not all created by me, then created by some other people.

By the looks of things Sentraken hasn't been smited, so I'll just have him ally with you again with no recollection of his original plan. That will make him a more trustworthy ally. Also, I might make a Mystix or two once Skraatuth has been killed off.

See what I mean? Anyhow, wotsiznum, reply to Kumu Islets so that Ignotus can trick you into becoming a loyal follower.
You do have a truce with Lohkar, remember, and if you're attacking Ga-Koro and are willing to...reward him, somehow, he could be a very helpful ally.

You do have a truce with Lohkar, remember, and if you're attacking Ga-Koro and are willing to...reward him, somehow, he could be a very helpful ally.

I will attack Ga-Wahi soon enough. I'm headed for either it or Le-Wahi next. Not sure. I'll have to send Kraal and Laz to them, to decide which would be better.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Hello there. I am now from the future. One year in the future to be exact. The world will not end this year.Other than that, the Mystix are going to make a move on Le-Koro? Invading will be hard, seeing that the terrain consists mostly of trees, more trees and a village situated on top of even more trees. And that'd restrict movement.Unless you'll attack from above.

Hello there. I am now from the future. One year in the future to be exact. The world will not end this year.Other than that, the Mystix are going to make a move on Le-Koro? Invading will be hard, seeing that the terrain consists mostly of trees, more trees and a village situated on top of even more trees. And that'd restrict movement.Unless you'll attack from above.

You do know the Mystix have wings, right?And the world's not ending 'til December 2012, FYI. Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Yes, I know the Mystix have wings. Except beings larger than birds shouldn't really fly through forests. However, they could attack from above, except they would easily attract the attention of the village's defenders.

Not if their stragetist had gone there in advance, and figured out the best attack strategy. Which involved having some Mystix get in from below, and take out the defences before the majority attacked from above. :sly:

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]