Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

To be more exact, the Mystix lost against a random assortment of people who felt like fighting them because of boredom. They lost to several different factions present on the Islets who were disorganised.

To be even more exact, the Mystix lost to Odhrán's Pirates(Mainly Odhrán and his Gunner), then to Lohkar's Pirates, then to the random bored people.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

So you'd sneak in some Mystix who would distract the defenders while your main force launches an attack from above, possibly dropping Madu fruit to blow things up in the process. Clever.

Thankyou. It's all Laz's idea. Or it will be. :P

To be even more exact, the Mystix lost to Odhrán's Pirates(Mainly Odhrán and his Gunner), then to Lohkar's Pirates, then to the random bored people.

Actually, they kinda won after Ignotus made an alliance with Lohkar. No-one continued to attack them. They didn't want to control Xa-Koro; To be honest, they couldn't care less about it. They just needed an off-island base.By the way, The Shadow has returned!You can thank Ghosthands for creating the tunnel which allowed me to bring him back. :evilgrin: Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

These rumblings of a "Battle Royale" are interesting... no doubt Makuta will find them interesting as well. He likes to show off his superiority at times like those; put you all back in your place. If there is a big battle, Makuta will come and be sure to remind those involved who is boss in his normal, spectacular fashion."Spectacular" herein meaning that you'll probably come out the other side dead.

Of course. Who ever said there WOULDN'T be a high casualty rate? :devil: To tell the truth, most of my characters are to die this year. 'Getting killed fighting Makuta' may not have been on their PC Job Description, but hey-going out with a bang ain't too bad =3

Actually, I would enjoy a war as well. Not just a skirmish between X and Y, a full on war. Between everybody. Even Tuck, without even being here.

*Cough*FullonMystixattack*Cough*To all people who would wish to create a new evil faction, rather than just Makuta: I suggest that, if we do have a large battle, the Mystix would make a good 'evil'. Therefore, I suggest that people make more Mystix characters, in order to prepare an all-out attack on Mata-Nui. Thankyou for reading.- PtVM
Dude...Racial war!Why not have Matoran, Toa and Turaga and 'Good' species VS. Skakdi, Vortixx and 'Evil' species?
No. We have plenty of Good/Neutral skakdi and vortixx (Aexias, Stralix, etc.).

I personally suggest that, rather than just an 'island-wide fight', a series of sieges on different Koro would be a better way to do it. A bit like 'wars' in some online RPGs.That would mean that anyone in that village would probably be involved in its defence. I suspect that soon, once Vidar, Echelon and all the other Darkies have finished their cloak-and-dagger stuff with the CC, Makuta will want to take a slightly more...aggressive game plan.

You know, I rather like that idea...That is, as long as Makuta counts the school and Pala-Koro or whatever they're calling it now as 'villages' xP The school especially would be a nice fight.I suggest using my blog to continue this. The entry is up.-The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Actually, I would enjoy a war as well. Not just a skirmish between X and Y, a full on war. Between everybody. Even Tuck, without even being here.

*Cough*FullonMystixattack*Cough*To all people who would wish to create a new evil faction, rather than just Makuta: I suggest that, if we do have a large battle, the Mystix would make a good 'evil'. Therefore, I suggest that people make more Mystix characters, in order to prepare an all-out attack on Mata-Nui. Thankyou for reading.- PtVM
Dude...Racial war!Why not have Matoran, Toa and Turaga and 'Good' species VS. Skakdi, Vortixx and 'Evil' species?
No. We have plenty of Good/Neutral skakdi and vortixx (Aexias, Stralix, etc.).

I personally suggest that, rather than just an 'island-wide fight', a series of sieges on different Koro would be a better way to do it. A bit like 'wars' in some online RPGs.That would mean that anyone in that village would probably be involved in its defence. I suspect that soon, once Vidar, Echelon and all the other Darkies have finished their cloak-and-dagger stuff with the CC, Makuta will want to take a slightly more...aggressive game plan.

You know, I rather like that idea...That is, as long as Makuta counts the school and Pala-Koro or whatever they're calling it now as 'villages' xP The school especially would be a nice fight.I suggest using my blog to continue this. The entry is up.-The Fearless Leader
Just don't turn this into Harry Potter Book 7 ;)Oh, and I appreciate the mention of Stralix.

So you'd sneak in some Mystix who would distract the defenders while your main force launches an attack from above, possibly dropping Madu fruit to blow things up in the process. Clever.

Thankyou. It's all Laz's idea. Or it will be. :P

Actually, they kinda won after Ignotus made an alliance with Lohkar. No-one continued to attack them. They didn't want to control Xa-Koro; To be honest, they couldn't care less about it. They just needed an off-island base.By the way, The Shadow has returned!You can thank Ghosthands for creating the tunnel which allowed me to bring him back. :evilgrin:
Which tunnel would that be?Oh, and by the way, I'd appreciate it if you went for Le first. Lohkar has some...business to attend to.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Which tunnel would that be?Oh, and by the way, I'd appreciate it if you went for Le first. Lohkar has some...business to attend to.

The Kini-Nui one. With the Rahkshi?It's okay, I've decided to head for Le first.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Obviously because of the fact you will be invading Le-Koro, I've brought Darylhii over there, the first ever original character I had come up with when I was seven. He had a jetpack and everything!Except now in the BZPRPG he's a murderer who has a phobia of tomatoes.I bet my character is eviller than yours.

Obviously because of the fact you will be invading Le-Koro, I've brought Darylhii over there, the first ever original character I had come up with when I was seven. He had a jetpack and everything!Except now in the BZPRPG he's a murderer who has a phobia of tomatoes.I bet my character is eviller than yours.

Have you seen Pulse?And tomatoes? Seriously?Besides, I'm writing Ignotus' backstory. Remember the way you asked if the quote in my sig was me saying I was writing a story about the Mystix?I've been interested in the idea that, if this is simply time slightly changed, then all beings in the RPG who are more than 100 years old would exist in the main timeline as well. An interesting thought, right?

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

I suggested something like that back in the first reboot. One of my characters was supposed to gather up an army of evil players then siege Ta-Koro (it is the most easily siegable after all). Tuck shot it down, so I don't think you could do such a thing purely because he isn't here :P Edited by The Power that Is

7AOYGDJ.jpg

So if you don't mind me saying, I think you too were guilty of bleeding between player and character ;)

ACK! I've been called out! XDYes I am a bit guilty myself. I will admit that. I will however attempt to clear things up.I WAS planning on a rather big event sometime in the future. To those familiar with my history version of Ga-Koro, the village was attacked three times by Tarakava in massive numbers. These are each known as The Great Tarakava Raids.So far there have been three. I was planning on perhaps doing a fourth. A showdown between the Marine Corps in their valiant attempt to prevent history from repeating itself and the Makuta driven Tarakava and Tarakava-Nui who will attempt to destroy Ga-Koro once and for all. Which side will you choose to help?

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

Groan, I hate racial wars, because that assumes that because you are part of one species you are inherently evil or good. I mean look at Vidar for an evil Toa, or Salvinn for a good Vortixx.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

I would think that the mods would have something war-related for sometime next year. If not, there's no harm in starting a ton of careful plotting and scheming now so we could have the little war we want right now in months. Not to mention you'd have to find a worthy cause to fight over, have the right group of people, etc. In short, a few select people would have to plot this out carefully and expect a bunch of unexpected events. I'm not one of them :P

That is a good point EW. Right now the only tensions I see fit to pop this second are the Matoran of Mata-Nui against everybody else. I know for a fact that the Ga-Matoran aren't happy with all the rampaging and chaos constantly ripping their Koro apart. The Le-Matoran might actually still be out for blood over the death of Tamaru. The Po-Matoran are bound to be unhappy with Hafu's kidnapping. If this keeps up I might end up running an event that will close off Ga-Koro until things settle down. XD

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

That is a good point EW. Right now the only tensions I see fit to pop this second are the Matoran of Mata-Nui against everybody else. I know for a fact that the Ga-Matoran aren't happy with all the rampaging and chaos constantly ripping their Koro apart. The Le-Matoran might actually still be out for blood over the death of Tamaru. The Po-Matoran are bound to be unhappy with Hafu's kidnapping. If this keeps up I might end up running an event that will close off Ga-Koro until things settle down. XD

What, Mystix attacks don't count as tensions now?The Xa-Koro one made the Mata-Nui Daily. People will have heard.How fun. :evilgrin:In other news, Laz (the Mystix) has left Le-Koro, and has a plan as for how to attack it. Better get ready.The attack is imminent.If anyone was planning to make Mystix characters, please do so now. Thanks.- PtVM

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Not really. The other Koro's don't care too much about Xa-Koro and since you achieved your Pyrrhic Victory it's not clear who the victor was. Therefore realistically it would be considered an isolated event. Your Mystix are still an unknown and since you attacked Xa-Koro it's not entirely clear who's side they're on yet.Now if you follow through and attack Le-Koro. You'll have proof that you must be dealt with. We in the Military refer to these isolated incidents as "flashpoints". It will only gain you notoriety but unless you do something shocking like attack all six villages in rapid succession or at once, there's no tension for you to work with. Doing something on that scale however will probably alert the Makuta and he won't want competition requiring him to strike you all down in an equitably shocking move.Risk verse gain.Do you take the slow route and build tension avoiding Makuta's wrath but giving the Matoran more time to react to you? Or do you take the fast and dirty startling the island but risk Makuta destroying you all in one go?

I'm back!Also, a word on the war idea: An event of that scope can't just happen. It would literally take months to build up the tensions and set the board up for the war, otherwise it would seem like a war over spilled milk.

Oh good, he returns. While you were gone, Hafu had unfortunately been kidnapped :annoyed: But since you're back, we can start having fun again!

There is Maha chucking being done in Po-Wahi still I believe. :POther than that this game is supposed to be pretty open ended. Nothing like building a story around your own character. Kalama is tied up in some alternate destiny thing that run parallel to the main plot, Tanuka's learning how to be a Toa, my Raider unit is currently missing, and my ShadowWalker has ended up being someone's "Spirit Guild".That reminds me... i should check in on Alrin and see where's he's at. Perhaps it might be time for Nala to make an appearance.

You taking them anytime or just during the weekends only Emzee? I know you update Sundays I believe.

Hey all, I'm new at this (just put up my character profile a few minutes ago). I'm just wondering if there's anything interesting going on where I could start playing. Thanks.:t::b::3:

There is a School being built in Ko-Wahi it is good place to start as there are several veterans running the place, such as Emperor Whenua and The Fearless Leader.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

We still have about 4 hours and 45 minutes to go here on EST time (East Coast States).But Happy New Year to you anyway! *blows on noise maker* They need a party Emoticon.