Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

We still have about 4 hours and 45 minutes to go here on EST time (East Coast States).But Happy New Year to you anyway! *blows on noise maker* They need a party Emoticon.

:dunce:Anyhow, back on topic, I remind you all yet again that if you were planning to create a Mystix, please do so now. Thanks again.- PtVMOh yeah, and there's a Mystix open for interaction in Onu-Koro. Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

WThecks a Mystix? All I know is they are batlike, can use elements and can flap their wings. Dunno if there is a reason I need to create a Mystix Char.Anyways, there's FARRR too much participants in that fight in Ko-Koro now. 1 guy who rarely posts with 2 characters, versus 4 of his own, 2 (Actually, 1 for now) of mine, 2 others, and I think 3 more from some other guy.End it fast, before we get a massive 'DUDE Y U GMOD' war.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

WThecks a Mystix? All I know is they are batlike, can use elements and can flap their wings. Dunno if there is a reason I need to create a Mystix Char.

A full, proper description here: http://bzprpg.wikia.com/wiki/MystixAnd the Mystix are attempting to take control of Mata-Nui, Koro by Koro. And with my genius working for them, they are likely to succeed. :evilgrin: Mystix attack on Le-Koro on the way. People in the Gukko Force might want to prepare, because someone's character (that doesn't belong to me) has already warned them. An attack, believed to be coming from inland. This'll be so much fun. Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

And the Mystix are attempting to take control of Mata-Nui, Koro by Koro. And with my genius working for them, they are likely to succeed. :evilgrin:Mystix attack on Le-Koro on the way. People in the Gukko Force might want to prepare, because someone's character (that doesn't belong to me) has already warned them. An attack, believed to be coming from inland. This'll be so much fun.

Noooo!! Batman will save us! :oWell, anyway, Skyra is on the gukko force, but he's no where near Le-koro, he's gonna miss all the fun. :(

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Hello all!It's a New Year - 2012. The BZPIII (or whatever you like to call it) has been running for almost three months, and as a celebration of our new year and new BZPRPG, I have great pleasure in presenting to you -golden_tahu_banner.pngThat's right! Now YOUR CHARACTERS have the opportunity to get their mitts on one of the incredibly prestigious (yet hitherto mysteriously unheard-of) GOLDEN TAHUS!You, the players, will vote for your favourite BZPRPG characters in a number of categories. The winner of each category will take home* one of these beauties:golden_tahu.pngAll masterminded, provided, and run by your host - me!The CategoriesThe awards will be split into several categories - after all, there is a huge and diverse selection of characters out there in the BZPRPG, so it's only fair if we spread things out a bit.General

• [*]Most Heroic Character[*]Best Evil Character[*]Least Sane Character[*]Funniest Character[*]Most Intelligent Character[*]Scariest Character[*]Most Clichéd Character[*]Most Enjoyable Character To Read About

Species

• [*]Best Toa[*]Best Turaga[*]Best Matoran[*]Best Skakdi[*]Best Vortixx[*]Best of Non-Canon Species

Best of the Best

• [*]Best Character - the ultimate Golden Tahu![*]Best Character 2nd Place[*]Best Character 3rd Place

Bonus Categories

• [*]Best Group[*]Best Player-Created Location[*]Best Custom Species[*]Best Player[*]Best Staffie

By the way, if there are any categories that I haven't included that you think I should, feel free to drop me a PM! Same goes to any other things you think I should change - I'm open to suggestions ;)Voting SystemOne voting opens, the system will be as follows:Round 1: NominationPM me your nominations (initial votes) for each category. You can nominate ANY character except your own; those which get the most nominations in each category will be moved to the short-lists.Round 2: Final VotingAgain, PM me your votes, this time choosing ONE from each shortlist. You cannot vote for characters not on the shortlist. I will compile the votes and come up with the FINAL RESULTS!The Rules

• [*]Everyone is entitled to a vote - one vote and only one in each category.[*]You may not nominate or vote for one of your own characters or for yourself.[*]You may nominate or vote for your own group, location or species - but please vote for the one you genuinely think is the best.[*]Please do not 'ask' other people for votes, or post 'vote for...' banners.[*]I would prefer it if you do not tell other players who or what you are voting for, but this is not strictly disallowed.[*]Violation of the above rules may result in disqualification from the awards.

Happy voting!Banner

[url="http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=121&view=findpost&p=114455"][img=http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Merror/BZPRPG/golden_tahu_banner.png][/url]
Updates2/1/12Golden Tahu Awards Update:As I've received votes from several members already, preliminary voting is now officially open! Submit to me, via PM, your nominations for as many categories as possible.Happy voting!3/1/12If you want to discuss the awards, Pein has very generously donated us a blog post. Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

I'm baaaaack.Yes, you are allowed to be amazed. Eyru (aka Biebs) is back from the dead. I'm going to jump back in as soon as I can, preferably with just one or two characters this time. Since I am (unfortunately) joining in what is more or less the middle of the year, seeing as this reboot happened around the end of the summer, it would be lovely if I could get a quick update on the bigger events that are going on right now. The last few pages are rumbling of a coming war, and I've seen mention of the Mystix several times. Anything else?Oh, and, as usual, shoot me a message if you're interested in some in-game interactions. I'm not making any promises, but it's highly likely that a certain avaricious character will be returning...:e:

Um. Does this really belong here? Maybe just a link to a blog post for this would be nice... But it sounds cool!-Mef

Yeah, this is just so everyone sees it. Discussion and so forth will go in a blog post that our good friend Mangai (or whatever he's calling himself now) will kindly donate.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Lady Gaga/Biebs! You're back. (You may not remember me, but I was Wrath during the whole Toa thing at the beginning of last year) Anyway, glad to see you're back.As for major events, I can't think of many because Friar Tuck has been kidnapped by Snelly. Oh well.But, there is a larger story going on in Po-Wahi that Emzee is doing; maybe someone else can tell you more about that since I'm a bit lost on the entire thing...-Mef

I'm baaaaack.Yes, you are allowed to be amazed. Eyru (aka Biebs) is back from the dead. I'm going to jump back in as soon as I can, preferably with just one or two characters this time. Since I am (unfortunately) joining in what is more or less the middle of the year, seeing as this reboot happened around the end of the summer, it would be lovely if I could get a quick update on the bigger events that are going on right now. The last few pages are rumbling of a coming war, and I've seen mention of the Mystix several times. Anything else?Oh, and, as usual, shoot me a message if you're interested in some in-game interactions. I'm not making any promises, but it's highly likely that a certain avaricious character will be returning... :e:

Vidar, a Dark Toa and one of Makuta's most powerful servants, and Echelon, a Necromancer of my creation, have been tasked with hunting down and silencing the members of the Chronicler's Company, so that they will never share their secrets (which would apparently lead to finding out what happened to the Toa Mata and Takua). They, along with help from other evil beings, have already killed Tamaru and kidnapped Hafu.However, several members of the Company have already shared their secrets, so the hunt has begun.

On the opposition, my character Stannis is leading a handful of matoran to solve the riddles of the island and they were barely able to get information out of Hafu before his kidnapping. The roster for this team is by no means closed.

Edited by EmperorWhenua

Macku's assassination was rather badly executed leading to her now officially missing. (But otherwise unharmed and removed from play though her clue has already been disclosed.)Also. Maha chucking in Po-Wahi.Maha chucking. XD That is so fun to say.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

On the opposition, my character Stannis is leading a handful of matoran to solve the riddles of the island and they were barely able to get information out of Hafu before his kidnapping. The roster for this team is by no means closed.

Sounds like something I'd be interested in joining...is this group only for Matoran characters?Also, I should be able to actually start playing for the first time tomorrow. Looking forward to it.:t::b::3:

Q2TtLEz.png

Sounds like something I'd be interested in joining...is this group only for Matoran characters?Also, I should be able to actually start playing for the first time tomorrow. Looking forward to it. :t: :b: :3:
only matoran, unless EW has changed his rules

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

So, I'm off for twelve hours so I can get my sleep and now I don't know where everything is. All I know is that the Mystix are invading Le-Koro and that Nightning is a terrible detective who declares people guilty without even going to court.So, recap please?

Nightning was supposed to be a terrible detective. :P And he's bringing the court to the people.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

UpdatesMata-Nui Daily

• [*]Hope for the Island? The Island Liberation Squad ( a group dedicated to freeing Mata Nui from Makuta's influence.) has began constructing a new village on the shores of Lake Pala.[*]Learning Center In the Works: An academy is currently being built in Ko-Wahi. Some have said that this academy intends to help students improve their skills and knowledge. More information will come as we get it.[*]Po-Koro Infected: A conga of tribulations has befallen the stone village. Many citizens, including village elder Onewa, have fallen ill to the Makuta's infection. Matoran are currently looking for the cause of this outbreak. In the meantime, Hewkii has been named temporary leader of Po-Koro.[*]Is Hafu Alive? Rumors have been spreading all over Po-Wahi about Hafu's ultimate fate. A thorough examination confirmed that the burned Po-Matoran is infact, a member of the Po-Koro Defense Force, meaning that Hafu has been taken away from Po-Koro. However, no one has been able to find the carver, and many of presumed him to be dead. The Defense Force refuses to make any final announcements regarding Hafu's death until a body has been found.[*]Hafu Murdered: Hafu was electrocuted and burned by Ronkshou, Makuta's most powerful sapient servant. A traitor was partly responsible for Hafu's capture, and has been arrested. Ronkshou and the other servants have not been captured at this time.[*]Disaster in Po-Koro! Makuta's most favored servants have waged an attack on the village of stone. They kidnapped the heavily guarded carver known as Hafu, likely to leave him to the same fate as Tamaru, another member of the Chronicler's Company.

BZPRPG NEWS

• [*]Onewa has fallen to the Makuta's Infection. Hewkii is now in charge of Po-Koro, and players should expect to talk to him in Onewa's hut instead of the Turaga.[*]Hafu has been removed from the game temporarily.[*]Tamaru has been killed[*]Macku has been removed from the game.

Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

I'm baaaaack.Yes, you are allowed to be amazed. Eyru (aka Biebs) is back from the dead. I'm going to jump back in as soon as I can, preferably with just one or two characters this time. Since I am (unfortunately) joining in what is more or less the middle of the year, seeing as this reboot happened around the end of the summer, it would be lovely if I could get a quick update on the bigger events that are going on right now. The last few pages are rumbling of a coming war, and I've seen mention of the Mystix several times. Anything else?Oh, and, as usual, shoot me a message if you're interested in some in-game interactions. I'm not making any promises, but it's highly likely that a certain avaricious character will be returning... :e:

I brought characters back from the dead first. One I brought back twice, the other I brought back once.I win.Anyhow, a tree just fell over on the mainland side of Le-Koro. I think everyone's gonna notice. Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Right now I'd say the majority of Le-Koro is oblivious but there are guards on alert as Le-Koro itself counts as a guarded fortress. First sign of trouble and the Gukko Force will end up descending upon it much like they responded to the Rama swarm in MNOLG.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

Hello guys, today I shall be revealing my creation, a custom species which has been approved by Emzee. So please meet the awesome Matoran-sized beings known as Iroiit.Information about them can be found below:

Name: IroiitSummary: The Iroiit are a species of sapient metal-eating beings with a short stature. Native to Mata Nui, they formerly lived deep underground until miners in Onu-Koro made contact with them. They are rather reclusive and somewhat docile, and are rarely found in the company of their own species.Description: Iroiit share a similar body shape with Matoran, except they are slightly taller, and possess four arms. They do not wear Kanohi, for they had never came into contact with them until meeting the Onu-Matoran. They also have a set of teeth that is used to grind metals, for it is the main part of their diet.One set of arms ends in simple hands, while the other set of arms end in claws, which they use to dig through dirt. They also have what can be described as fangs along with their teeth.Matoran and Iroiit are biologically different, and are unable to breed together. Their diet is incredibly different as well, for an Iroiit does not require the normal foodstuffs Matoran need, only eating metals and other minerals and ores. They are also known to eat soil, where they get their liquid from.Abilities: Having spent most of their life digging tunnels deep underground without light, Iroiit have developed night vision, allowing them to see in even the darkest of places. They can eat metals rather easily due to their teeth and saliva, which can weaken metals. However, they are unable to use mask powers or elemental powers, but possess much greater stamina than most species, and have tough skin from all their years underground.However, their night vision has the side-effect of making them less tolerant of sunlight.Culture: Iroiit normally live by themselves, digging through dirt to find metals to eat. They only have family groups when young, setting out by themselves when they come of age. They also have no sense of right and wrong, nor do they know of evil and good, merely living and dying. Iroiit only settle down when they meet another of their species.

Keep one-on-one conversations to PM please.Also, to those in the Le-Wahi topic, please try to make your posts a little more detailed. If give yourself a lot more to work with if you paint a full canvas to work with. Also make sure the main details are clear so that it's easy for people to follow your posts.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

Don't blame me, blame King. :P He had the bright idea of bringing her back to life. But, I think I'll kill her again. :P We'd better stop before we are told to bring this to PM. :biggrin:-Mef

If you want a character to die, I have a NEX member with nothing to do. See my post/advertisement on page 65 for more details.

ppg2.png

Just a reminder, people, that preliminary voting is STILL OPEN for the Golden Tahus. Get your nominations in, people!These are the categories that currently need nominations the most:

• [*]Most Heroic Character[*]Best Evil Character[*]Most Cliched Character[*]Best Toa[*]Best Turaga[*]Best Vortixx[*]Best Matoran

And of course, any nominations for Best Character are very welcome!If you want to discuss the awards, Pein has very generously donated us a blog post.

Big battle in Le-Koro. All characters welcome to join either side. (Preferably mine)

So, are you sharing these with everyone to make so we can start a group like the Mystix?-Mef

YEESS! MYSTIX ARE FAMOUS NOW!

Hello guys, today I shall be revealing my creation, a custom species which has been approved by Emzee. So please meet the awesome Matoran-sized beings known as Iroiit.Information about them can be found below:

Name: IroiitSummary: The Iroiit are a species of sapient metal-eating beings with a short stature. Native to Mata Nui, they formerly lived deep underground until miners in Onu-Koro made contact with them. They are rather reclusive and somewhat docile, and are rarely found in the company of their own species.Description: Iroiit share a similar body shape with Matoran, except they are slightly taller, and possess four arms. They do not wear Kanohi, for they had never came into contact with them until meeting the Onu-Matoran. They also have a set of teeth that is used to grind metals, for it is the main part of their diet.One set of arms ends in simple hands, while the other set of arms end in claws, which they use to dig through dirt. They also have what can be described as fangs along with their teeth.Matoran and Iroiit are biologically different, and are unable to breed together. Their diet is incredibly different as well, for an Iroiit does not require the normal foodstuffs Matoran need, only eating metals and other minerals and ores. They are also known to eat soil, where they get their liquid from.Abilities: Having spent most of their life digging tunnels deep underground without light, Iroiit have developed night vision, allowing them to see in even the darkest of places. They can eat metals rather easily due to their teeth and saliva, which can weaken metals. However, they are unable to use mask powers or elemental powers, but possess much greater stamina than most species, and have tough skin from all their years underground.However, their night vision has the side-effect of making them less tolerant of sunlight.Culture: Iroiit normally live by themselves, digging through dirt to find metals to eat. They only have family groups when young, setting out by themselves when they come of age. They also have no sense of right and wrong, nor do they know of evil and good, merely living and dying. Iroiit only settle down when they meet another of their species.

I think I got to the 'hidden in Onu-Koro' thing first, Hubert. :P Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]