Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Okay, to end the hilarious Kualsi discussions:It is the mask of quick travel aka teleportation. In the comics, Iruini uses the mask to literally teleport -- dissapear in one location and reshape himself in another -- as far as his eye could see with clear detail. He uses this power to scale walls and cross valleys, not fly to wherever. Perhaps and easier way of putting it is:Kadin: you fly to a destination. It takes time because you are following earth physics. Kualsi: earth physics don't apply. You dissapear ad reappear in a different location with a fraction of time. However, I'd assume using the Kualsi would drain energy as much as a Kadin.

Hi there. This is just a general call for information so I don't make a fool of myself later on.In the past, there has been a small dock somewhere on the Ta-wahi coast, with a path leading inland towards the village. It wasn't juge, just a pier and a Matoran selling fish. Now, is this still there, or has someone done something to it? Modified it, built it up, blown it up, anything I should know before going there?I just ask because I realise that some other docks around Mata Nui haven't been faring so well lately. Ga-koro, Xa-koro, I'm looking at you.Thankyou.

ppg2.png

Okay, I'm lazy and was busy during the weekend, so:Has anyone interacted with any of my characters?Has anything interesting happened over the weekend?

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

What speed do they travel at over longer distances? Also, is there a rule in this game limiting the distance a Kualsi user can travel, assuming it is in their field of vision?
I've always assumed Nightcrawler from X-Men: takes a moment or two to concentrate on the location, but the actual teleport is instant. Unlike Nightcrawler's power, a Kualsi requires you to know exactly where you are going, however. You can't do like him and gamble on the possibility that the other side of a wall is free of obstructions; you need to see the other side in order to go there. Beyond that, actual objects aren't a hindrance, so you can (as Nuju confirmed is allowed here) go through things like for example water and sheets of glass. You also need a good enough view that you can count on not landing in a bush, for example. If you can make out the bush and avoid it, good, but if you are far enough away that you can't really tell what your surroundings will be when you arrive, you can't teleport. Edited by Katuko

Well there was the Aggressor's Rescue of Onewa back in the day ... in which a small naval battle between the Fowadi and Infernavika occurred around the port, which was probably somewhat damaged by the conflict.
Yes, but that was back in March or something like that. It's probably been repaired since then.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I believe I solved this a long, long, long time ago, back when the battle between the Agressors and the Crew of the Infernavika happened: Assume that the docks are, yes, on the beach near to Ta-Koro, and that it is basically a small guard outpost with an inn and bar by it.

profiles i guess

It doesn't even have a guard or an inn. It's literally just a dock for ferries and boats to moor while their crews cross over the beach and go by the charred forest to Ta-Koro with a single tradesman who sells trinkets.The dock is on the beach of Ta-Wahi, not in Ta-Koro.

Guys, what's this academy talk?Also, could a kualsi user teleport into a cloud then into outer spa? Assuming he had a to of fire and a to a of gravity with him both with kualsis as wellThird point, NOBODY has sent me any pms. IS ANYBODY INTERESTED IN EITHER MKING A NEW CHARACTER OR ADAPTING AN ALREADY EXISTING ONE TO FIT MY MAFIA STORYLINE? IF SO, PM ME.

Okay, I'm going to release an idea I've had for a while now to the public. I thought it up 4 months ago while daydreaming about the bzprpg. After 4 months of prolonged laziness and finally blackmailing myself to release this idea for public ridicule, I present the concept of..*Drumroll*taguardlogo.png Ta-Koro's 3rd Heavy Infantry Squadron (Whoops, the logo is a bit larger than I thought it would be :P )It would consist of 9 dedicated soldiers, who would (In concept) work as a team. So a large chunk of the group won't fall into inactivity, I thought that each member would control 3 characters (me and two other BZP members). If you like this idea and want to Join, PM me!*Prepares for throwing of rotten tomatoes and being booed off-stage*

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

May I recommend, for the logo, you either stick with the concept you had going with the spears, or replace the volcano thing with a stylized flame emblem or some-such? That Volcano just ain't doing it for me.And I like the concept as well, but I've actually run out of characters (I think) who are active members of any guard force, and I kinda like it that way.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess