Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

What's the most popular genre of music on Mata Nui?Also, when is the concert booth guy gonna come online? I have a character waiting there.
I run all things related to the Cultured Gentry, including the concert. PM me a link to your post and I'll get to it. It's always best to PM me any time you need my attention. Edited by Altair of Assassins Creed

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

Do it in PM. I heard every one-on-one conversation becomes 25% more secretive in PM. That way, you can totally shock-and-awe us when the time comes to use your hard-earned knowledge.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Do it in PM. I heard every one-on-one conversation becomes 25% more secretive in PM. That way, you can totally shock-and-awe us when the time comes to use your hard-earned knowledge.-Teezy
Another known fact, 83% of statistics are made up on the spot.Also for those of you wondering, a new podcast episode has finally been recorded!Look for it Saturday or Sunday.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Well folks, Iris is back.Back in his true villain glory. In the days before his inactivity, he had gone soft, not really a villain anymore. But now he's back. And those of you with do-gooders in Ga-Wahi should watch out. :evilgrin:

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Would he be willing to make a deal with crime lord turned punching bag Zharuk Storukru, the former Padrino of the five families of Mata Nui?
Probably not.Iris could best be called Chaotic Evil. Even if he made a deal at first, he just might renege on it later. He isn't stupid, but he only has a week to live.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Well folks, Iris is back.Back in his true villain glory. In the days before his inactivity, he had gone soft, not really a villain anymore.But now he's back. And those of you with do-gooders in Ga-Wahi should watch out. :evilgrin:
Well folks, Iris is back.Back in his true villain glory. In the days before his inactivity, he had gone soft, not really a villain anymore.But now he's back. And those of you with do-gooders in Ga-Wahi should watch out. :evilgrin:
I wonder what would happen if he saw Praggos."Hey, you deleted that one copy of me!""...Your point? He was annoying. You're worse."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Oh good! Thank Mata Nui that Iris is now a villain and is no longer some anagmalation of sentientences that seems totally cliche!

Oh good! Thank Mata Nui that Iris is now a villain and is no longer some anagmalation of sentientences that seems totally cliche!
Oh, that still exists. But the original Iris is back, and a decent villain once more.

fK5oqYf.jpg

Matan and Natan's shop in Le-koro will be closed for the next few in-game days. Anyone who wants to use their services will need to wait until they get back from a short trip to Ko-wahi. They apologise for the inconvenience. There is a sign on the door saying as much.Also on the sing are the following arrangements:Hau's custom suit of armour and other requests are finished, and will be available for pick-up when the Skakdi return.If Ning the debt-collector finally shows up with the money they are owed, she should follow them to Ko-koro. They have taken the rocks with them, and will hand them over when she completes the job.That is all.

ppg2.png

What has been happening with the ILS lately. I have been out since the turaga were parakua'd
- The Turaga are being held in the village. They have calmed down, but still have Parakuka attached.- A sudden attack by a being named Nemesis was quickly dealt with, though his execution (following a rant about how he'd see us all burn) wasn't exactly swift and clean. This left some characters uneasy, though Madrihk stepped in to state that such things would not happen again. Following this, a proper list of ILS member ranks and rules was composed.- Half of the ILS went to Ko-Koro after the place got ravaged. We got stuck in an extended Matoran hostage situation involving the Shadow Hapaka (mostly due to inactive players).- A small group attacked the village, two Parakuka-users amongst them, but they were beaten rather quickly by the combined force of the remaining ILS members and a various visitors that were waiting outside the gates.- A bit later, someone tried to track down the Toa of Shadow Heuani, and passed by Pala-Koro. Result: He got his head lopped off by Heuani himself just near the gates. Heuani then slipped away as quickly as he had arrived.- A large (NPC) workforce has arrived on orders from the Matoran architect Ambages (he made a deal with Madrihk a long while ago), and they are working to strengthen the village defenses.- Some coming and goings, minor plots. Discussion about a logo for the team and possibly a new name (since the "Squad" moniker no longer fits the large group it has become).
Okay, now I'm really confused. It helped but I'm still dizzy. So, what exactly are the war zones and which are still peaceful and unaltered? I'm guessing ILS is a big Toa Team fighting against the Makuta worshippers, right? Anyway, which part or parts of Mata -Nui is still safe and unchanged? Sorry if I'm another of a bore, I've been offline for a long long while,. Appreciate it if you or anyone could help. Thanks. Edited by Norik Ta Hagah

What has been happening with the ILS lately. I have been out since the turaga were parakua'd
- The Turaga are being held in the village. They have calmed down, but still have Parakuka attached.- A sudden attack by a being named Nemesis was quickly dealt with, though his execution (following a rant about how he'd see us all burn) wasn't exactly swift and clean. This left some characters uneasy, though Madrihk stepped in to state that such things would not happen again. Following this, a proper list of ILS member ranks and rules was composed.- Half of the ILS went to Ko-Koro after the place got ravaged. We got stuck in an extended Matoran hostage situation involving the Shadow Hapaka (mostly due to inactive players).- A small group attacked the village, two Parakuka-users amongst them, but they were beaten rather quickly by the combined force of the remaining ILS members and a various visitors that were waiting outside the gates.- A bit later, someone tried to track down the Toa of Shadow Heuani, and passed by Pala-Koro. Result: He got his head lopped off by Heuani himself just near the gates. Heuani then slipped away as quickly as he had arrived.- A large (NPC) workforce has arrived on orders from the Matoran architect Ambages (he made a deal with Madrihk a long while ago), and they are working to strengthen the village defenses.- Some coming and goings, minor plots. Discussion about a logo for the team and possibly a new name (since the "Squad" moniker no longer fits the large group it has become).
Okay, now I'm really confused. It helped but I'm still dizzy. So, what exactly are the war zones and which are still peaceful and unaltered? I'm guessing ILS is a big Toa Team fighting against the Makuta worshippers, right? Anyway, which part or parts of Mata -Nui is still safe and unchanged? Sorry if I'm another of a bore, I've been offline for a long long while,. Appreciate it if you or anyone could help. Thanks.
There isn't any real "war-zones" yet. The only areas that have been damaged are the Rama hive (which was destroyed), parts of the great mine, ko-koro, a small part of the market in ga-koro before utu's "death". I think that's it...