Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

As per the 'common sense' guide, however, the local guards are supposed to be more than housemaids that clean up after the battle is already done. If it draws out, guards are bound to show up, and as has been said: in a world of super-powered beings, they would likely not be pushovers.

Heh. This obviously means we have to give characterisations to every single guard member. They all have feelings, families waiting for them at home and dreams. Doughnut Po-Koronan Guard from back in the hospital after the Wedding Fiasco is one such being.
Alright guys, from now on, every time you kill a guard NPC you have to write in a scene with their family being notified.- Austin Powers

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

In fact, not just guard NPCs -- any NPCs. If you don't, Hub and I will, and it won't be pretty.- Austin Powers
The fact that Austion Powers is telling us this makes me very, very happy.Also know, all the Ga-Matoran Echelon killed today only had 2 days left until their retirement.
Heh. This obviously means we have to give characterisations to every single guard member. They all have feelings, families waiting for them at home and dreams. Doughnut Po-Koronan Guard from back in the hospital after the Wedding Fiasco is one such being.
Classic example of pulling a valid point into ridiculousness. No, the guards can remain nondescript, but they're not ragdolls that show up to be beaten up. They're trained professionals who have been briefed on the eventuality that they need to face rogue Toa of various elements so you can bet they will apply at least some strategy to what they do; even if it is just forming a circle of spears around you.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

In fact, not just guard NPCs -- any NPCs. If you don't, Hub and I will, and it won't be pretty.- Austin Powers
The fact that Austion Powers is telling us this makes me very, very happy.Also know, all the Ga-Matoran Echelon killed today only had 2 days left until their retirement.
Classic example of pulling a valid point into ridiculousness. No, the guards can remain nondescript, but they're not ragdolls that show up to be beaten up. They're trained professionals who have been briefed on the eventuality that they need to face rogue Toa of various elements so you can bet they will apply at least some strategy to what they do; even if it is just forming a circle of spears around you.
So Iris one hit killed a couple NPC toa with lightning.... Oh well.
I love how Kaithas is pretty much just inviting every single Ga-Matoran in the market to pick him up and carry him away from the village, Rudy-style.-Teezy
He wasn't inviting them to carry him away. He's just trying to set things right. Besides, Kaithas isn't as stupid as he looks. He knows somethings weird. Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

See, that's the problem, though; he shouldn't know something's weird.These Toa, apart from Wrath, are master actors, and as of right now they've won the hearts and minds of everyone in Ga-Koro almost immediately. Naturally, suspicion is going to be there at first, but you're seeing past their facade and putting together what they really are, and considering the team's been around for all of a day IC, it doesn't a whole lotta sense, nah'mean?-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:: Things just seem awful convenient. The lieutenant being right there. One of the toa has a Mahiki. The way greed is acting... Doesn't seem normal.He's very suspicious, but has only said that this warrants investigation.It'll be very easy to prove or disprove Kaithas' theory after a bit of investigation at a later date.

Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

Oh look, I work all through Saturday, come back sunday and Ga-Koro has another few citizens dead and huts destroyed. It's like law-enforcement is practically non-existent. Oh wait!
In the BZPRPG, law enforcers aren't important unless they're player characters.
Hey guys! This is why I had that Ta-koroan guard squad idea earlier! Make villains pay! join now! (through PM) Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Well, of course the lieutenant would be right there, in the crowd: the size of the brawl Kaithas helped incur, along with the resurgence of the Mark Bearers - one of whom just destroyed the Ga-Koro docks only a couple days ago IC - would be drawing Marines from all across the Koro to see them. It's not a crime to wear a Mahiki, nor is it one to act all high-and-mighty.Just pointing out that it doesn't really feel like the motives for such suspicion are all there.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:: Things just seem awful convenient. The lieutenant being right there. One of the toa has a Mahiki. The way greed is acting... Doesn't seem normal.He's very suspicious, but has only said that this warrants investigation.It'll be very easy to prove or disprove Kaithas' theory after a bit of investigation at a later date.
The lieutenant being right there? The fight's been going on for a while and the village has quite a few guards within its borders. It's not a stretch in any way to say that there would probably be one present at this point.The Mahiki on Venedico's face? In this universe, plenty of people have kanohi shaped like one mask that actually have the power of another. Just look at Hau's Miru-shaped Kakama. A Mahiki could be anything from a Faxon to a Kualsi, so there's no reason to believe it has illusionary power based on shape.Greed acting strangely? Kaithas doesn't have any information on this guy. For all he knows, Greed might be just as devoted to justice and virtuous works as he. Isn't the fact that such a supposed straight hero as Kaithas exists enough for him to think that there could be others out there just like him, no matter how misguided they may be? Edited by World's #1 Dad

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

The fact that Austion Powers is telling us this makes me very, very happy.
Good to know that people got the film reference. :lol:- Austin Powers

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

In the disaster that came from Elysi's decision, three Matoran were seriously injured, and one was killed. His family was later informed. He had a wife and three children, and it was his birthday -- they were waiting for him to arrive home so that they could celebrate when they received the news.This, kids, is why you don't kill people.OOC: What, you thought I was joking?
This is supposed to be funny, right?

In the disaster that came from Elysi's decision, three Matoran were seriously injured, and one was killed. His family was later informed. He had a wife and three children, and it was his birthday -- they were waiting for him to arrive home so that they could celebrate when they received the news.This, kids, is why you don't kill people.OOC: What, you thought I was joking?
This is supposed to be funny, right?
...T_TRequescat in pace.

Is anyone interested in the Ta-koro guard idea I suggested earlier? we just need one more member to get the ball rolling.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)