Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Well, then stay away from the charred forest. Hmm, I wonder if Nuju will let me have a custom species thats also an expy.Speaking of holidays, maybe we can have an in-game holloween. Origionally, Halloween was meant to scare away evil spirits. So maybe, we can have a holiday on Mata Nui were people run around in costumes and whatnot to scare away the spirit of Makuta. That would be fun...

Edited by Toa Of Virtues

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif

IC: ZakamaZakama watched the events taking place. He wanted to say something but this would cause more trouble. He wasn't in the fight, but homes can be fixed, and now, just now they are concerned about the deaths of matoran?! He swore that he would stop Greed..
But...I no comprendo.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: ZakamaZakama watched the events taking place. He wanted to say something but this would cause more trouble. He wasn't in the fight, but homes can be fixed, and now, just now they are concerned about the deaths of matoIran?! He swore that he would stop Greed..
I .But...I no comprendo.-Teezy
didn't know that the location of us and the memorial where in two different spots Edited by IX. Dymex

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

It could be worse. We could have a dozen people mysteriously seeing through an illusion sustained by two illusion-wielding Toa and then have that same dozen decide to attack us all at once on a very slight suspicion that we're 'shady.'You know--cause that's the best course of action when you see a traveling caravan.:rolleyes:

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

Between the one Marine and the Daedra, things will be semi-normal in no time.And by that, I mean a time if uncertainty where heroes are pricks, villains are heroes, heroes are villains, your best friend could be your worst enemy, and nothing makes sense.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Anyway, Ga-Wahi. Is a mess. Again. Like usual. How long will it take to fix it this time?
I'm surprised that people still live in Ga-Koro. I mean, there's a battle there about every six seconds.
It's the new Ta-Koro. Then Po-Koro was the new Ta-Koro, and now it's Ga-Koro.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

.... :oNuju, you rule. So much. And I don't just mean that you literally rule, because you do, but you metaphorically rule too.EDIT: Virtue, they all attacked Iris when he went on a rampage. How did your plot start it exactly? :P

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

-.-...Boxor, cool. I always have more fun in a place with higher tech then the middle ages.

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

It didn't? I am slightly dissapointed in myself I didn't catch that... Anyways, I love the picture, Nuju, I am looking forward to that year. Almost gives me that feel when the Bionicle website gave us a sneak peak of the next year..So, who thinks we should have a holiday dedicated to dressing up in cheep costumes to scare away the evil spirit of Makuta?

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif