Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

The Complete Guide to Daedra--Players, Sins, and Actual Names: Issue #1Parugi - Sloth - DecaiaEyru - Greed - KetanEW - Lust - AnthynW#1D - Wrath - TaTyler Durden - Envy - VenedicoLegolover - Pride - KynaeraArc - Gluttony - Barukalso Kal Grochi - N/A - Nokth, A.K.A. Decaia's manservant/bodyguardThat help? :3

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

The Complete Guide to Daedra--Players, Sins, and Actual Names: Issue #1Parugi - Sloth - DecaiaEyru - Greed - KetanEW - Lust - AnthynW#1D - Wrath - TaTyler Durden - Envy - VenedicoLegolover - Pride - KynaeraArc - Gluttony - Barukalso Kal Grochi - N/A - Nokth, A.K.A. Decaia's manservant/bodyguardThat help? :3
Si, gracias.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

Heh. This obviously means we have to give characterisations to every single guard member. They all have feelings, families waiting for them at home and dreams. Doughnut Po-Koronan Guard from back in the hospital after the Wedding Fiasco is one such being.
Alright guys, from now on, every time you kill a guard NPC you have to write in a scene with their family being notified.- Austin Powers
I actually really support this. I want to see this happen.After what seems to be going down in Ta, I expect a lot of posts like this.:w:

After what seems to be going down in Ta, I expect a lot of posts like this. :w:
Now now, Lloyd, you mustn't assume that every time I call something "interesting," I mean that in a sadistic overlord way! This time, I actually mean that events are going to be of totally nonviolent interest!

test2.png

After what seems to be going down in Ta, I expect a lot of posts like this. :w:
Now now, Lloyd, you mustn't assume that every time I call something "interesting," I mean that in a sadistic overlord way! This time, I actually mean that events are going to be of totally nonviolent interest!
Awwww... But I like events of violent interest. :(

A nonviolent event is when something occurs without the need for violence. It is actually a perfectly normal thing. Although our glorious evil overlord is better remembered for more violent things, like eating a Makuta AI and winning the game, he is also capable of less violent actions, such as assembling the Avengers Chosen Six.Or at least, he got them to assemble.

Mark Bearer Plot Update-

The Final ChapterThis is it folks. The final countdown has begun.TL;DR in Spoiler below + More information needed for the next bit-

The Ga-Koro Marines have decided that they need to ban Mark Bearers from their village; and every other village on Mata-Nui for that matter.Within the next IC day, every Koro will have purged themselves of all Mark Bearers. How will this happen?Well, let me tell you you silly goose.By the entire villages storming every being in the Koro, checking their arms and shoulders for Marks of course. If a Mark is found, the Bearer is thrown out the gates, never to return. Not with a Mark still on their arm.There is one place of refuge. There's a small Koro who doesn't give a hoot about tattoos and glowing eyes. You might've heard of it, it's called Xa-Koro. That's right ladies and gentlemen, only Xa-Koro will accept Bearers.We're getting ready to finally finishing this plot! Answers will be had, sighs will be made, and I'll actually have time to play this game properly. *Dances*The Final Chapter has just begun.

Edited by We Are Legion

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

What happens if a bearer gets, say, a blade stabbed into their mark?
They will bleed.
After my experience with Mark Bearers, I'm actually surprised by that.But does stabbing or damging the mark affect their power in any way?
Well, there's always the chance all their blood will pour out and they'll die.That work?- Austin Powers

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill