Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

What happens if a bearer gets, say, a blade stabbed into their mark?
The Mark senses a danger to itself, and takes over. And then it owns you harder than it would if the Bearer was in control, because it has none of the self restraint.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

What happens if a bearer gets, say, a blade stabbed into their mark?
The Mark senses a danger to itself, and takes over. And then it owns you harder than it would if the Bearer was in control, because it has none of the self restraint.
Except for, in this case, the Mark of Contempt. Sorta.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

That was a bit different.The Mark itself wasn't in immediate danger. No one was trying to remove it, or anything of the sort. It's host was in trouble, and mighty ticked. Praggos' rage and the state he was in allowed it a measure of control, then.If someone had tried to remove it, the Mark would have taken full control immediately, and people would have been in trouble.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

When was the BZPRPG TVTropes page last updated?
You aren't allowed to mention that here. Forums.Also, you shouldn't double post. Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

You aren't allowed to mention that here. Forums.
It's not primary a forum, though, so it should be fine. If we couldn't talk about sites with any sort of forums attached there would be and discussion about Steam, or Minecraft, or any wiki on the face of the earth./OfftopicAre the Makuta followers going to get moving soon? We just been sitting around twiddling our thumbs the last few days. . .

Yeah, somebody's getting impatient and if we don't move soon, he's gonna finish burning down Xa-Koro
Because the village isn't full of criminals and thugs who would gladly and easily kill anyone who tried to burn their homes down, as demonstrated the last time some of your characters started setting fires in the Koro.

No. But if this waiting business goes on for another few days...
Then your character's attempts to burn it for more than a minute without punishment will invariably fail. Because Xa-Koro is a marshy island with a decent population and any NPCs with half a brain will put out any fire and hunt down its perpetrator in seconds. No one needs a fire department or police unit when you're criminalistic thugs with enough water to douse the Mangaia nearby.I'm not a GM, but I would not advise setting Xa- on fire again. I'm not even sure how the first one apparently burned so long. Just because people aren't player characters doesn't mean that any sort of rational thinking is alien to them, yeah? Edited by World's #1 Dad

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

And the raging crud storm that is Ga-Koro continues. The Daedra aren't being too smart. So far they've made enemies of the Mark Bearers and the Maasi. The Maasi won't be a problem unless the Daedra slip (o course, the daedra currently have em way outgunned). The mark bearers though... Bad idea.

Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

I would just like to point out that the Po-koro guard are not very likely to go booting people out of the village like that. The fact that their commander was a Mark bearer for a bit and has married one is going to lean them in a more favorable direction.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

I would just like to point out that the Po-koro guard are not very likely to go booting people out of the village like that. The fact that their commander was a Mark bearer for a bit and has married one is going to lean them in a more favorable direction.
Naona: Boot out the Commander's wife you say? You can join Dekal on the wall.