Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Cole Macgrath's distaff counterpart is going to have a long talk with greed about the principle of "innocent until guilty"
Is she really? I'm excited to see how she's going to do that without metagaming...
I'm more excited to see how she'll argue against this. MBs don't need to be directly guilty of crimes to be exiled, they just need to bring trouble to a few more people than themselves.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Even if all the other villages are talking about MBs being all bad and nasty, you can't just handwave the fact that the Po-koro commander used to be one and is married to another. Sure they will be wary, but they wont be banning them from the village just like that.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Po-Koro would be up in arms if anyone close to Tillian was barred from the village.-Teezy
Yes, and that would be Emotia, his wife, and probably Reaver and Labelle would count under that as well. Though really, they need to go to Xa-koro anyway.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

*Po-Koro looks at Ga-Koro**Sees all the absolute destruction and dozens of deaths being both directly and indirectly caused by the Mark Bearers*"That will never happen to us." Doesn't seem very likely.Not to mention Tuara, Deputy of the Guard (Who, I might add, has been totally and utterly destroyed emotionally and mentally as a direct result of the Mark Bearers), second to Jaller, had already refused Bearers access to Ta-Koro because of their destructive nature. I think that continuing to allow Bearer access to any of the other Koros, including Po-Koro isn't too likely.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

As well, let's just respect boundaries here: Po-Koro is Hubert's Location. If we decide to forgo that thought and jump in and ban people from the village anyways, despite all the arguments as to why it wouldn't really work, it's really just rude and inconsiderate to Hubert.
This is true.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

As well, let's just respect boundaries here: Po-Koro is Hubert's Location. If we decide to forgo that thought and jump in and ban people from the village anyways, despite all the arguments as to why it wouldn't really work, it's really just rude and inconsiderate to Hubert.
This, I agree with.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

I said wary, not ignore it. There is a very large difference between ignoring a warning and all but going on a witch hunt.Edit: Aaaaand, never mind.

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Unless they realized that was going to happen and started trying not to make so much noise. They might end up not doing that, but it seems like something most people would do to me.Edit: The MBs that is.

Edited by Silvan Haven

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

I was thinking that two...It's 2012, we might as well fight online against Makuta while the world crumbles XD

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Maybe, just maybe, this will start a civil war between the Koros, Po-Koro doing battle with Ga-Koro, the unity of the villages falling apart and making it ripe for Makuta to take over the land, just as soon as he removes the ILS.
Makuta already has control of the island, that's kinda the plot. If he wants to annihilate everything by sending hordes of Rahi, Rahkshi, Parakuka, infected/corrupted warriors and natural disasters, he can. The only thing that makes him not in control is that people are happy to live under that threat so long as they're not brainwashed. If he decides that everyone must be swayed to his cause, we are screwed lest everyone suddenly join into one massive army and attack in unison.
Personally, my opinion is that if the Makuta Followers get organized enough, the ILS has a good likelihood of going down. Or, y'know, if Makuta intervenes directly.
How many Makuta followers are there? I've been unable to keep count; ditto for the ILS. I barely know who is in the team or not. Bane ran off, for example, while some other people seem to be joining or at least giving support. Hard to keep track, sometimes. :P

Then again, he wants control, not massacre. If he just killed everyone now, he'd have nothing to rule.He knows the majority of the population would rather suicidally attack him than become his slaves. (Though in the 2010 storyline, he believes that more power will make them serve him. However, this isn't the canon, so..)In other words, he is planning something. From the look of things, it centers around demoralizing everyone while preparing for some ulterior motive, most likely something big, horrible, and explosive.

Pk57sNJ.jpg