Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Yes, yes he is. He ascended to that role after he ate the final boss, and won the game that can't be won.
Don't forget about him smiting Chuck Norris. Then he was truly Death

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Some of you may have noticed my last post as Xerov (y'know, the really, really long one).Well, since some of you who are interested in the plot may not have read the post yet, I'll put the following in spoiler tags:

Alright, you've just clicked this, so I guess you've either read the post or don't really care. Right now, I am accepting almost anyone who wants to be part of an ex-Ta-Koro Guard group led by Tarrhus in his quest for vengeance. PM me if you're interested.

- Austin Powers

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Also on the subject of the Ancora, if we start by building our characters where just going to stagnate, in an attempt to fit things around the characters things will become difficult. Instead we should set up a situation, a clear idea of how things should start, and then just let it flow naturally from there.
Ah, okay, I see what you mean now. Yeah, you've got a point there, we'll definitely need some work there. If you've got any ideas, PM me, and we can get this figured out. :sly:
Just tell me where to sign up, unless all the spots are taken already, and I can help with any ideas. :P
More the merrier Grochi, come on down! By the way, Frost Dragon/Gravs: If you could post as Hakilve, that would be great. :biggrin:

[ BZPRPG ]

Oh she's going to be POed.If anyone ever tells her, that is.
That will be fun to see. How do you plan on her escaping the shrine?

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Oh she's going to be POed.If anyone ever tells her, that is.
That will be fun to see. How do you plan on her escaping the shrine?
Maybe she wont. =/
Are the cookies really that good? I might just have to join the dark side. speaking of which, I'm reading these Onuzek posts in le-koro with the voice of Yoda in episode V.

...You're so right...;_;
In which aspect?And I'm also going to point out that I'm still waiting for someone else to join my Ta-Koro Guard squad idea.

More the merrier Grochi, come on down!By the way, Frost Dragon/Gravs: If you could post as Hakilve, that would be great. :biggrin:
"Post as Hakilve"Command accepted.
I'm really hoping they get into a big pickle so Readra can turn up and be a hero :P
oh em gee yesh. :3
Are the cookies really that good? I might just have to join the dark side. speaking of which, I'm reading these Onuzek posts in le-koro with the voice of Yoda in episode V.
lol. That actually explained a lot of things. :P

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -