Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

"And of the Cannibals that each other eat,The Anthropophagi, and men whose headsDo grow beneath their shoulders."Othello, Act 1, Scene 3If it wern't for Kal, I would have done an overused slenderman expy, this plot would be much more interesting.So should I make a plot for it, or should i not? If yes, PM me to be involved.

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif

An insane Mahiki user... that what I got so far. Needs work. Also, I am using the misconception that the anthropophagi are the monsters with their face growing on their chest. And I am thinking that this will be just a one-person anthropophagi, no tribes of them. I am doing this as a special plot for fall and Halloween, so it won't be anything big.... yet.

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif

An insane Mahiki user... that what I got so far. Needs work. Also, I am using the misconception that the anthropophagi are the monsters with their face growing on their chest. And I am thinking that this will be just a one-person anthropophagi, no tribes of them. I am doing this as a special plot for fall and Halloween, so it won't be anything big.... yet.
Alright that makes sense. I the insane Mahiki user idea is pretty good, then. I might be interested.On a more on topic note, the Deadra are a lot cooler than I first thought. They are gonna be the seven virtue toa. And make things a lot more interesting for the Oceanic Six. Edited by Visaru

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

Not one person's gonna get the SNL Celebrity Jeopardy reference I just tossed out there...-Teezy
I actually got that joke.
And I'm also going to point out that I'm still waiting for someone else to join my Ta-Koro Guard squad idea.
Allright Bulik! You win. Your persistence has overcome my apathy. PM me everything you've got so far on this guard squad and I'll get onto character creation some time this weekend.
Persistance FTW. I'll try to pm you relatively soon. got homework >.<

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

No you didn't, but Iris can only infect people through Tuara, but Kearrstrun removed Iris from Tuara because "He knows too much". In MB Update 2a. Sorrow. (In my sig)EDIT:Also, Iris is loyal to Utu, so he wouldn't just start infecting people willy nilly now that he's alive.

Edited by We Are Legion

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

I'm not doing a re-enactment of the movie. I'm doing something different. What happens next is completely different, I swear.
Then why didn't you add a bit of originality to that post? If you're not aiming to copy TDK, then you might as well change the start of the scene a bit. Edited by World's #1 Dad

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Sorry guys; won't be able to rp that much because I just found out that the home internet is on the last 5 gb for this month
5 GB ... is a lot. I doubt you'd be able to use it up in two weeks if you keep to things that use less data. By the way, when your data is used up, does it mean you cannot use the Internet until the next month, or is your connection throttled to very low speeds? Because during the times when I used up 500 gigabytes of bandwith in less than a month, my connection was throttled, and yet I still RPed.