Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

I've been considering getting into this, but I don't have time to browse over a thousand pages. As such, I have a few quick questions:-Is there an established De-Koro for the BZRP, or would any De-Matoran be the first (meaning I'd have free reign to imagine De-Koro)?-Are the events of the Rebuilding and the invention of Kohlii considered to have taken place, or not? Although both occurred in-story after the Bohrok invasion, it's feasible to include them in my opinion.-What's the character limit? I'm thinking of working mostly with Matoran (because they're so underpowered and underused), but a Toa or Vortixx might be a nice mix-up.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

No rebuilding has happened-after all, no Bohrok are here yet. What are Bohrok, anyways? Do those things even exist?No De-Koro...though I would recommend you don't create a specifically element-based Koro. That's just going to lead to people disagreeing with you, causing problems, and then Nuju Metru will have to jump in and smite you.And, finally, no character limit. All characters go in one post, and the constraints of that post are all that will bind you.Those questions answered, have fun playing.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

No rebuilding has happened
Hm, may have to reconsider one of my character designs... are there any actual sports? Preferably noisy ones, without a specific Koro-association?
No De-Koro...though I would recommend you don't create a specifically element-based Koro. That's just going to lead to people disagreeing with you, causing problems, and then Nuju Metru will have to jump in and smite you.
Well, I was imagining a tiny village in Ko-Wahi or Po-Wahi - not the only De-Matoran by any means, but with an almost exclusively De-Matoran population. Probably one nobody ever thinks about either, which makes sense for canon purposes. Enough to keep me from getting froz - er, I mean smitten?

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

Well, maybe you won't get smited, but it's still going to lead to a lot of disagreement and everything. I mean, there's Ihu-Koro that whatever his name is has come up with (sorry, forgot it already,) Pala-Koro, home of the ILS...Those are the two Koros that aren't of the main six, and they aren't affiliated purely with any one element.Making it affiliated with an element in that way just isn't the best idea.

profiles i guess

I'd prefer if no more Koros popped up.
Understood. Maybe I'll have to work something in with Ko-Koro.I think that was all I needed answered for now. Thanks for helping out, everyone.

So....uh, I've been gone from this place for quite a while now. 8 Months, I believe. I remember having helped out in different things, such as kidnapping the Po-Matoran who knows Takua's location, or something else. So, uh.....Could people fill me in on the main plot advancement while I was gone?Oh, and 1 last thing, I'm pretty sure that I can delete some of my old characters, so I will.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Nui-Rama hive was destroyed by a PC army in a special event, revealing an obelisk that said "Hidden Lines." Heuani, the Toa of Shadow serving under Makuta, has been going around doing...stuff. Takua gathered six Matoran chosen to become Toa, and told them what happened to the Chronicler's Company, which really wasn't that plot-heavy, and therefore I don't remember it much. It's still in a Nuju post in Ta-Wahi, if you can dig it up or someone provides a link.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Cool. Just noticed 2 things...1. BZP 2013, Nuju is preparing for it. Naise....hopefully this time, characters are carried over.2. Assassinations? Assassins? Is this a guild of some sort? Cuz I definitely want to be in an Assassin Guild....And wait wait wait wait wait, Takua is now in game?

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

NEX has always existed. Since ... ages ago.
Exactly. It's been around for a while in this iteration of the RPG.And he was asking about possible assassin guilds, so...I wouldn't really call it that, but I guess it's close enough.EDIT: In regards to your Ta-Wahi post, I find it highly unlikely that you're going to be in that group, seeing as they were all contest winner peoples. :P Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

Dude. I know it's been a while, but that post in Ta-Wahi? Doesn't really work.You just randomly bumped into seven people in the enormous Charred forest, three of them are ex-military and actively looking for threats.Furthermore, you just tried to jump into the middle of a plot important event. If you want interaction in Ta, you should go find Norkaron and Kiarani. Don't bug the Oceanic Six.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

There is no current way to get involved in the main plot.You technically could attack. If you want to deal with a horde of angry players, and get your character beaten by seven angry Matoran in 0.31 seconds.You don't have to be involved in the main plot. Eventually, if you're patient, you might get a chance. But you don't get that chance by randomly barging in.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG