Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Look at your profile, now back at mine, now back to your profile, now back to mine. Sadly, it isn't mine, but you put more PASSION into making them, they could be like mine. Look down, back up. Where are you? You're in the General Discussion topic discussing the profile your profile could be like. What's in your hand, back at me. I have it. It's a profile post with two of the best characters in the BZPRPG. Look again, the characters now have plot armour. Anything is possible when your profile actually has real PASSION.I'm drinking video games.

I'm back. I see things are going according to plan.
and by "going according to plan" you mean Aurax's innards becoming his outers.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

I'm back. I see things are going according to plan.
and by "going according to plan" you mean Aurax's innards becoming his outers.
Lol, that was most obviously the plan. :P I'm still in mourning. Don't judge me.
I would feel the same way

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

The bag: makes people drop their jaws.
No, that bag is just for holding the stuff that makes only a few people drop their jaws. :P Then again, Aurax's death wasn't much of a surprise, since the Prophecy did mention somebody dying.And I really liked that last post you made in Ta, Eyru- it made me smile. c:

There's a prophecy thats written down?Whar?
"At the darkest hour,In unrivaled power,The greatest foe will stand.His servants grim,They flock to him,Shadows grip the land.Yet hope has remained,As goodness ordained,A light must spread anon.New heroes unite,The darkness will bite,Still the truth will awake at dawn.Tests they must face,Dark foes give chase,All places the heroes shall look.Enduring their strife,Mortality’s knife,The heroes will find what he took.The Wanderer’s tread,Leads to what lies ahead,A place of shades and deceptions.To seek hidden lines,And follow the signs,Will make them the only exceptions.At the darkest hour,In unrivaled power,The greatest foe has stood.United as one,The foe is undone,His malice defeated by good."That's the prophecy.

So, when the WC turn into to toa, will they retain their current innate elemental powers?
No. As stated in one of Nuju's posts (which I'm too lazy to find), it says that the user of an Essence Stone gets the element of the donor. For example, if Reordin uses Tahu's stone, then he would turn into a Toa of Fire. Make sense?

I knew one of the members of the Six would die, but I was not sure who it would be and foreshadowed these facts in my posts. I did, however, know who we would be choosing to replace the deceased. Veef's character was chosen because it's a girl and because Veef is just as qualified as the rest of us and deserves the 'promotion.'Xemnas, it was great having your character tag along. Aurax was one of my favourites and provided solid company for Stannis -- he will mourn losing one of his closest allies and friends in the now Stranger Company. But I hope we'll be able to play together again somehow! You're cool.

Xemnas, it was great having your character tag along. Aurax was one of my favourites and provided solid company for Stannis -- he will mourn losing one of his closest allies and friends in the now Stranger Company. But I hope we'll be able to play together again somehow! You're cool.
:3Luv u too, bro. Maybe in the BZPRPG 2013 we can do some more epic RPing. We'll see what comes up in terms of the storyline that we can use or something... But it was really awesome having Aurax tag along with Stannis and the others. I thank you for letting him do that.Oh, and congrats to Veef on the promotion- I can't wait to see how this turns out. :D

I have to say, I did not see this coming and I am very ahppy and feel quite honored to have been picked to be part of an awesome plot like this =) Thanks guys!Also, am I the only one or is the website a bit messy right now? The editor isn't working for my at the moment, I can't post quick replies and the banner and logo at the top of the page is missing.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

I have now noticed that "hidden lines"-the phrase from the obelisk at the Rama hive battle- is in the prophecy. I wonder what that means for the Wanderer's company, but I think they should take note of this-I'm fairly sure that Stannis received the prophecy and that the company visited the hive battle-two of them even fought in it and might know the phrase on the obelisk.

I have now noticed that "hidden lines"-the phrase from the obelisk at the Rama hive battle- is in the prophecy. I wonder what that means for the Wanderer's company, but I think they should take note of this-I'm fairly sure that Stannis received the prophecy and that the company visited the hive battle-two of them even fought in it and might know the phrase on the obelisk.
Sulov saw the phrase, all right. He visited the place so many times that he probably knows it like the back of his hand by now. But it won't mean anything until Stannis recites the prophecy.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness.