Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

You haven't given it to Krayikk yet?Gosh guys, I thought I trained him well enough. He deserved that seat in the council.Oh well. I guess my ghost will haunt it for eternity.Should I stay a week and RP, just for old times sake?

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

You haven't given it to Krayikk yet?Gosh guys, I thought I trained him well enough. He deserved that seat in the council.Oh well. I guess my ghost will haunt it for eternity.Should I stay a week and RP, just for old times sake?
No, Krayzikk had his own chair to begin with. Yours has a whole bunch of cobwebs on it. :PYes, you should stay a week and RP. Just because we all miss you and would like another chance to RP with you.

JL was on drugs? That's explains a lot.ANYWAYSI think I will stay for this week, using Kyju and Sucogu. Then the cobwebs will return and I won't be back for forever.

Edited by Shadow Guardian Mr. Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

I'm calling that the evil will be

Echelon, since he was mentioned in the plot before now, since he's really evil, and since it'd be totally awesome if it was.

I'm probably wrong, but still. :P(also, yes KNI, I did indeed change my name to Austin Powers. I feel so proud to have been used as your random, unrelated question. :3)- Austin Powers

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Nah, Echelon probably isn't the enemy of the Mark Bearers. Because he's just another Makuta follower. Sure, he may have done some significant things, but he isn't a thing of terrible evil.I mean, it's basically some sort of feud between Ukulele and K-Guy and something about evil and all that jazz.Echelon is completely unrelated to the plot, which doesn't really have connections to any Makuta things at all.

"You look familiar. Why do you look--OH, YEAAAAAAH."Then Dorian, with his magic gun that fires magic bullets coated in magic Protosteel that would cause Hiemalis magic death.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

I have the feeling that the end of the Mark Bearer plot is going to be really, reeeeeally depressing.Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally depressing.
Like it wasn't already? Let's recap:-We have Utu, someone who gained the power to kill his entire village. And did so. For a long time, he was the default leader for the "Evil" Mark Bearers.-We have Tank, an amnesiac Toa who used to hate the killing he caused, and has shifted into being arguable one of the least moral Bearers.-We have Salvinn, who was once a proud fighter for good. Then he got his soul stolen, and with it his mind, and his bac was broken. Things can't get much worse for him.-We have the Seventh, who is eternally on the brink of death thanks to her Mark.-We have Dorian. Need I say more?-We have Jikal/Iris. One, a reasonable good Toa, tormented by the actions his Mark has forced him to take. The other an evil, vengeful alter ego.-We have Reaver, who is just one messed up person.-We have Emotia. She got off relatively lightly.Only a handful of Bearers got off lightly. And this list doesn't even count people like Tuara who just got utterly screwed over by the Bearers.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG