Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Echelon is completely unrelated to the plot
Well...
He coughed, "I swiped some stuff from his desk too," He tossed the two books on the table, and pulled out the letter he was writing, "Apparently, Arekule was writing to a Toa I've never heard of, Echelon. Probably a correspondent of some kind, but he wasn't just writing to him like a correspondent, he was writing to him like his superior, reporting."
- Austin Powers

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

As someone who's both survived cancer and watched his little brother lose a kidney to childhood cancer, I can say with absolute certainty that it's not hilarious in the least.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Sorry skanohi group to make you wait.. I'm really busy with school and a big musical I'm in. We will still have our discussion on sunday at I'm thinking 6 pm cst. Or 2 days, and 46 minutes from now. I will be much more active on the weekends. Thanks, just wanted to let you guys know that I'm still alive.

Edited by Toa Of Virtues

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif

I saw that coming. It was completely brilliant, but I saw it coming. I'd hoped it was Echelon. It all seemed to line up just right... Echelon left his group.... The letter between he and Arekule...

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I mean, like...that's just the thing.The point of the Mark Bearers assembling was to stop the ultimate evil from being released. Finding out that it wasn't some kind of cosmic ubervillain locked inside the temple, or even any sort of Man in Black-esque villain with a long history with the marks, but someone who had already been released and around all year, making the entire plot utterly meaningless after the Timestamps activated...it just feels like a letdown.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

You're forgetting Dorian could just bombard Echelon with so much iron magnetism would do nothing more than create thicker iron. And then, when he's distracted, he could just, like...shoot him.I mean, that's the thing. He's hardly an ultimate evil if one Bearer can attack him and take him down, realistically, in a fight. It just feels off.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME