Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

You're forgetting Dorian could just bombard Echelon with so much iron magnetism would do nothing more than create thicker iron. And then, when he's distracted, he could just, like...shoot him.I mean, that's the thing. He's hardly an ultimate evil if one Bearer can attack him and take him down, realistically, in a fight. It just feels off.-Teezy
It's supposed to feel off. It's not supposed to make sense just yet why Kearrstrun hasn't just killed Echelon. Or how Kearrstrun has instructed the others not to kill him.
I mean, like...that's just the thing.The point of the Mark Bearers assembling was to stop the ultimate evil from being released. Finding out that it wasn't some kind of cosmic ubervillain locked inside the temple, or even any sort of Man in Black-esque villain with a long history with the marks, but someone who had already been released and around all year, making the entire plot utterly meaningless after the Timestamps activated...it just feels like a letdown.-Teezy
We never said the "evil" had to be prevented from being released. We said it had already been released when Utu was Marked.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

I'm sure that Echelon is trying to use the MB's to let Makuta out.As I feel like Makuta is....imprisoned.Also, since Toa of Iron have abilities over metal....couldn't they just mess up a Biomechanical being's metal? I'm pretty sure that was possible in canon, and wouldn't that make Iron the second most OP thing in the game, behind magnetism?

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Kino Iho.But nothing ever gets done with them because there's too much stuff going on with the Mark Bearers for people to go back to the simple little Makuta Army.
No, Zenix is in charge. :P Kino's just getting more followers from the village.As for the location, Nuju, they're at the edge of the village, at a ruined temple they're going to rebuild and use as HQ. Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

Alright I'll get posting, effectively my character Kino Iho has been left in control. Until Echelon's return. Right now she's converting a rather large building into a temple and a hideout/base for the followers in the Kumu Islets.Who is Zinex?
Zenix is the leader of the Anarchy. He's the guy Heuani first told to gather Makuta followers. I just posted as him in Kumu.

It'll go differently next time, I guarantee you.Especially if the marks are gone.
But that's the thing. Who said they'd be leaving? Not to mention, I think you missed something in that fight. Praggos barely used his Mark in that fight.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

...*sighs*You just really don't understand any of my characters, do you? No matter, though, if you want to have Kaithas hunt him down, feel free to do so. I might just have Praggos drop Dorian a call. Then Kaithas will really be in trouble.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Heuani's appeared and Echelon's still dealing with the MB's? I think that talking to your boss would be more important than talking with your little pawns in your game of chess. Oh, and maybe Vidar and Ronkshou could come too, and then Heuani and Ronkshou start arguing, and then BUG FIGHT HAPPENS

Heuani's appeared and Echelon's still dealing with the MB's? I think that talking to your boss would be more important than talking with your little pawns in your game of chess. Oh, and maybe Vidar and Ronkshou could come too, and then Heuani and Ronkshou start arguing, and then BUG FIGHT HAPPENS
Yes, We shall have a bug fighting match! :)
I have a bad feeling about this...
Don't worry. What could possibly go wrong?