Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Yeah yeah yeah
I know this topic can seem a little more lax than topics in other forums, but posts such as that are really not needed. Try to limit the tangents, guys. :)I will post updates soon -- though I think most of you all are aware of them already. In the meantime, you all knew this was coming, and here's the first little bit of it! Heuani is not the only one with a past.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

I will post updates soon -- though I think most of you all are aware of them already. In the meantime, you all knew this was coming, and here's the first little bit of it! Heuani is not the only one with a past.
Oh, nice! I was wondering when we would get a little of the past of one of the Staff Villains.

Uh, right now, I'm guessing that Heuani is more than a little angry with the people who decided to build a fortress in Xa-Koro. That would be Ronkshou, Echelon, and Ambages.
Actually that was Kino who wanted to do that. And who knows if he's angry? For all we know he's only slightly annoyed. You can never tell with Heuani.

Kino is basically a Heauni fangirl, hence the reason she went all wobbly in the knees when Heauni graced her with his presence. With her backstory I would basically say the even though she never probably really met Makuta. He's effectively who she views as both her god and her father. She's obsessed with Heauni, completely and utterly obsessed with him.Kino is willing to do whatever it takes to make Heuani and Makuta happy. I also sort of have her as this mad priestess of Makuta. She has some awesome robes for it as well.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

Still don't know how Ronkshou and Ahkmou's names got tossed into this. Ronkshou showed up to the meeting to only direct people to Ahkmou. And also, Ahkmou and his team shouldn't have any authority in this war. I know that canon characters RP'd by staff usually should be yielded to, but Ahkmou's crew is an exception. :psychotwitch: BZPRPG News

• The Mask Bearer plot has been updated with the identity of the Evil. See here for details.
  • Leah has joined the Wanderer's Company
  • Benefit Concert tickets are being sold right now. Auditions are now closed! If you're interested, head over to Le-Koro to listen to some tunes. The music will start sometime this weekend.
  • A very small settlement in Ko-Wahi named Ihu-Koro has been rebuilt after its former inhabitants were all killed off.
  • A Vortixx named Sinezh and a Ta-Toa named Axeron are starting an assassins guild in Ko-Wahi.

Mata Nui Daily

• Windriders in Concert: Tickets are being sold in Le-Wahi for a reunion benefit concert starring the Windriders and including performances by Corciano and the Matoran Tarkis. Reserve your spot today by visiting the concert booth in Le-Koro Town Square.

Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

Unless you're all alone in a dark alley at night, and a being wearing such things pops up right behind you, you won't be very scared. Because it looks absolutely ridiculous in the day. It's not very intimidating to wear such things. Much easier to just be tall, muscular and evil-looking naturally.Anyway, Kino is Heuani fangirl. That scares me.

You realize that if you intimidate Heuani in the slightest, and he doesn't like you at allHe'll just kill youRight?EDIT: Something I forgot: Don't forget the fact that, y'know, he's the scariest guy on the island. And all of your supposedly intimidating characters just look ridiculous.Ridiculous is now the word of the day.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

The reason I want to intimidate Heuani is because I'm using him as a benchmark. If he's scared, then I'm pretty sure everybody else on the island would also be scared.
Not really. Everyone has completely different feelings about scary things and the like. You cannot measure how scared someone is of something.It's ridicurous.

No one is scared of people based on what they wear.Do you think criminals are scared of Batman because of his mask and cape? No- they're scared of him because he's dangerous, and he'll mess them up if he needs to.Intimidation comes from knowing what someone is capable of, and what they're willing to do. Slapping a mask on isn't scary: it's the opposite, because you realize that person is so weak that they need to rely on a costume instead of action.Heuani is intimdating because we know what is capable of doing as well as what he is willing to do. Reputation speaks louder than any farce of a mask, which is why your character doesn't have a snowflake's chance in Karzahni of intimidating the second most powerful, ruthless, and dangerous person on the island.

Well you have the highest post count there. Mainly though it's how you seem to roleplay your characters and the city. People sort of view it as your village, even technically that's all staff-controlled stuff.
Nah, it's just because Naona's fairly high up in the ranks of the Po-Koro guard. That's pretty much the reason. :P

Wow. V 2 Gundam? How....expected, hubert :PSo, I feel like Staff Plot for 2012 is soon ending - I'm sure itll end by a fight between the ILS and the Makuta Servants, with Heuani leading an army of Rakhshi too.I wonder how we're gonna get past the elemental disable barrier. 3 days of attack?

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013