Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

3. Yes. I just hope there aren't staff chars in this fight, else we're all doomed to die a horrible death. I also hope I do not have that problem I had in my days of modding (Which thankfully has stopped a long time ago) where I get swarmed by three players with three chars each. It's a real pain in the tailpipe having to fight that off.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

He's affably evil."Did you like the tea? Good, unfortunately for you my friend I poisoned your tea. Seeing as you are a threat to my shrine and to Makuta I couldn't exactly let you kill me or destroy my home. Here have a cookie, it'll all be over soon."I kind of want to delay the attack, if only because it seems quite a bit of RPers won't be on till later. Then again quite a bit will be on around now and not be on later. This war is going to be a logistical nightmare.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

Now that's a bit contradictory, unless it's a facade. No evidence supporting that, though.Unless the people only think he's nice. It's got to be something in the tea...
Affably evil like what the others said above.
... Master Mark? Whah? Edited by It's a Gundam!

I kind of want to delay the attack, if only because it seems quite a bit of RPers won't be on till later. Then again quite a bit will be on around now and not be on later. This war is going to be a logistical nightmare.
Well, I won't play as well later on, so perhaps delay it to the direct middle of where you assume the 'now' and 'later' are.Legion is gone for 6 hours, so Pae will get bunnied over to Le-Wahi.Sadly, MB plot won't progress, so no Master Mark fighting. I wonder what happens now, does Echelon place his hand on the temple or does he start killing? And I'm sure Echelon will live, but.......EDIT: Nuju is watching.....and its so scary. Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

He's affably evil."Did you like the tea? Good, unfortunately for you my friend I poisoned your tea. Seeing as you are a threat to my shrine and to Makuta I couldn't exactly let you kill me or destroy my home. Here have a cookie, it'll all be over soon."I kind of want to delay the attack, if only because it seems quite a bit of RPers won't be on till later. Then again quite a bit will be on around now and not be on later. This war is going to be a logistical nightmare.
It's going to be worse than the Aggressors v. Infernavika battle. Calling it now.I literally couldn't leave my computer for three hours that afternoon, the post rate was so fast. I think my post count tripled in that one fight alone.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I'm gonna be honest. I'm facepalming.Echelon, Master Mark or no, is gonna die. Let's assume he can take all of the Bearers out of the picture, which I doubt. Extremely doubt. He is still surrounded by people who hate him.And these Bearers? Most of them are the definition of Determinators. They won't stop until they have no life left in their bodies. And Echelon just ticked every single one of them off.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

It's going to be worse than the Aggressors v. Infernavika battle. Calling it now.I literally couldn't leave my computer for three hours that afternoon, the post rate was so fast. I think my post count tripled in that one fight alone.
Which is one of the reasons why rules should be created for fights like this.Man, while its gonna be fun, this is gonna suck - I'm gonna be on my computer from maybe 1 AM to 4 AM. Aghh.....my eyes will be agonized. I'm lucky there's 2 more days of holidays.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

I'm gonna be honest. I'm facepalming.Echelon, Master Mark or no, is gonna die. Let's assume he can take all of the Bearers out of the picture, which I doubt. Extremely doubt. He is still surrounded by people who hate him.And these Bearers? Most of them are the definition of Determinators. They won't stop until they have no life left in their bodies. And Echelon just ticked every single one of them off.
I just read the post, and I'm just barely following this plot, but it seems to me that with a wave of his hand he can force them all to shoot themselves in the face and more.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

The Marks have been shown to be able to control the Bearers' bodies. The Master Mark controls the Marks.I warn you, at points, Echelon will appear to be using abilities that might be seen as as godmodding. I apologise to those who see it as such, but be assured of two things:

1. Everything that I will have Echelon do is for the purposes of the MB plot, not for my personal satisfaction - the Master Mark is a plot device, and nothing more
  2. Echelon will fail. That is the main point on which I hope all my actions are allowable; none of them will, eventually, work.

And none of your characters will be harmed. Not by an over-powered Echelon, at least.

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Now the last I checked, the only one to ever say Give Me Your Face was one of the greatest movie heroes ever.
Ha ha ha ha-Oh wait, your serious, now I'll laugh harder- Ha ha ha!Regardless of whatever mediocre action movies he's actually from, the BZPRPG version is a villain, last I checked. Anyway, it's been really interesting watching the Makr Bearer plot move towards it's climax. I'm sure this is going to be one of those things we'll remember for a while.