Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Heuani and Dorian are too sexy to be real villains.- Austin Powers
*smack* No! Heuani is a real villain. Why do you think he toys with everyone? Honestly. :P I could be argued, though, that Dorian is neither villain nor hero.EDIT: Told ya, Vorex- listen to Tyler. :P
Heuani is a real villain.But he's not a real villain.It's like, 'real men' versus 'real men'The difference being that one uses Old Spice.
It's my firm belief that if you put Dorian on trial for all his crimes, not only would he end up marrying the judge's daughter and buying the jury dinner, he'd get acquitted for all his crimes on the basis of insanity.-Teezy
Also, this.- Austin Powers

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

It's my firm belief that if you put Dorian on trial for all his crimes, not only would he end up marrying the judge's daughter and buying the jury dinner, he'd get acquitted for all his crimes on the basis of insanity.-Teezy
Unless said jury is made up of the Oceanic Six. Then he might have a harder time convincing them to acquit him. Might. Not a definite yes, but he might have a harder time. He is Dorian, after all. :P
Except none of them have ever met Dorian...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Unless said jury is made up of the Oceanic Six. Then he might have a harder time convincing them to acquit him. Might. Not a definite yes, but he might have a harder time. He is Dorian, after all. :P
Except none of them have ever met Dorian...-Teezy
We'll assume they know his crimes, then. :P But then again, this is all speculation, so this would never happen in the game. I think.

I think we should Rebury Aurax in a less crude way after all this is over, just to show him proper respect.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

I think we should Rebury Aurax in a less crude way after all this is over, just to show him proper respect.
Yes. Rebury him in Po-Koro and raise a monument to him. :D
Or, a servent of Makuta could use their Mask of Reanimation to turn Aurax into an undead Chosen One.
There wouldn't really be a point to that...
Or use his body to blow up a Rahi nest.
No, he's not going to be the next Trakuda, Wotz. :P

About the Aurax burial talk: I guess this means that he won't be stuck in the Red Star? And possibly be teleported down?
I Doubt Nuju would let us resurrect our characters, and the BZPRPG doesn't always follow canon.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Or, a servent of Makuta could use their Mask of Reanimation to turn Aurax into an undead Chosen One.
Mentioning this possibilityWas a mistake :evilgrin:
Too bad Echelon doesn't even know who Aurax was, let alone know where he's buried. :P
About the Aurax burial talk: I guess this means that he won't be stuck in the Red Star? And possibly be teleported down?
I Doubt Nuju would let us resurrect our characters, and the BZPRPG doesn't always follow canon.
Correct. For all we know, the Red Star could be an actual star in this game.

I'm just going to quote myself here:

This is the BZPRPG. We're going to deviate from canon just because we aren't Greg.
And resurrection is outlawed, anyways. I'm sorry, but nothing involving what was recently revealed by the Red Star is likely ever to matter in this game.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I'm just going to quote myself here:
This is the BZPRPG. We're going to deviate from canon just because we aren't Greg.
And resurrection is outlawed, anyways. I'm sorry, but nothing involving what was recently revealed by the Red Star is likely ever to matter in this game.
Thank you Kal for elaborating on what Bulik and I said. Again, the Red Star probably doesn't even do in this game what it did in the canon. So the point is moot.

What thirty minutes were that!?
The thirty minutes where Angelus was all "herp derp I'm evil now" and did a terrible job at impersonating Dorian that everyone somehow believed, save Utu.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

There wouldn't really be a point to that...
Oh yes there would. Sure, Aurax's body would function just the same as any other undead Matoran's but there is a large psychological benefit to the Makuta Followers showing their enemies exactly what happens when someone tries to be a "hero" and stand up to the Makuta's rule.There is something particularly nasty about people using dead bodies as servants, especially when those bodies used to be your friends. The FoM might as well exploit it.

ppg2.png