Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

The FoM might as well exploit it.
Might be a cool idea if the FoM knew about Aurax. Quite literally, nobody on the island knows about the Oceanic Six except the people Stannis allowed, and no PCs know of them except the ones in it. I don't think even Heuani knows about the Six, so in other words, Aurax can't be raised by a necromancer because the necromancer can't possibly know about Aurax.

What thirty minutes were that!?
The thirty minutes where Angelus was all "herp derp I'm evil now" and did a terrible job at impersonating Dorian that everyone somehow believed, save Utu.-Teezy
Oh...The thirty minutes where I wasn't really paying attention to MB plot because I didn't think it would go by that quickly.That thirty minutes.;-;

The FoM might as well exploit it.
Might be a cool idea if the FoM knew about Aurax. Quite literally, nobody on the island knows about the Oceanic Six except the people Stannis allowed, and no PCs know of them except the ones in it. I don't think even Heuani knows about the Six, so in other words, Aurax can't be raised by a necromancer because the necromancer can't possibly know about Aurax.
Exactly! Thank you EW.

Hey guys, quick question: Can characters still be part of/join the Cultured Gentry?
Always. I've never liked having to sit out on such a big story arc just because I was offline for a week (though I can understand how that can be justified sometimes, ie. the concert). As long as your character fits, he can just hop on into the story up until it ends.
Well, it would appear the pirates now need a shipwright, whether he/she joins the crew or not. Any chars who know anything of the trade available, anyone?
Isn't one of the canon Ga-Matoran a shipwright? If there is, I could allow you to use her services maybe.There is. PM me what your plan is, and I might let you bunny her. Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

can I have a wrapup on what's been down in both Le-wahi and Ga-wahi? Thanks!!
In Le-Wahi, Madrihk told everyone that they were changing the name of the ILS to the Island Liberation Front, and that they had installed an elemental dampener field around the village. (search elemental field in the search bar and you'll get all the info for what it does) Makuta followers are secretly massing in the jungle outside the village. After the Mark Bearers were exiled from Ga, not much has occurred.Le Wahi is the new Ga Wahi.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

Well, any Ga-Koronans near the docks can now fight crime if they're the type. Three pirates just wrecked a ship, stole another, pretended to pay with counterfeit gold widgets, caused mayhem, and stole a shipwright's wallet. Said shipwright is now screaming in rage and calling for help.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Well, any Ga-Koronans near the docks can now fight crime if they're the type. Three pirates just wrecked a ship, stole another, pretended to pay with counterfeit gold widgets, caused mayhem, and stole a shipwright's wallet. Said shipwright is now screaming in rage and calling for help.
Fancy that. Three Toa Daedra are at the docks right now.

Unless the Daedra are suddenly interested in law enforcement and given staff permission to be ridiculously overpowered, I have nothing at all to fear.
The Daedra, or, rather, the Arete, are unofficially the Toa Team of Ga-Koro, having peacefully ended conflict and restored the village to its former glory after being ravaged so much over the past months. They have established ties with Hahli and the Marines, and yes, they do just so happen to be interested in law enforcement.And thinking the seven Daedra need staff permission to beat you is rather overconfident, don't you think? ;)

I thought they were based on sins?Anyway, you said only three are there. I have two chars and Constructman has one, and I have a ship. I'm not saying uou need staff permission to beat me, but you're all acting like one Daedra is worth three of my chars. To have chars that powerful would need staff permission.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Now now, calm down everyone. I'm not saying anyone's better than anyone else. I'm just telling TNG that he won't get away without a good fight, which I'm sure he was expecting, seeing as his characters just publicly stole a ship from the Ga-Koro docks in broad daylight. Time will tell who wins, if anyone does.

Ah. Good roleplayers. Now that I can understand, since my skills are nothing special.But then again, I just try my best. Sorapak is practically made for escaping tight spots and capture. (And losing his ship in the process, but oh well.)Thanks for the interaction, though, all of you!

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Good roleplaying is just as good as, if not better than, staff bestowed power. Read some of Ghosthand's posts as Echelon. I'm not saying you're a bad roleplayer, TNG, because you're not, but the players of the Daedra are better, and most of them are more experienced than you.
I tend to limit most of my chars powers.....But back during Tamaru's death, GH and Echelon are definitely powerful.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Thanks for that, Chocolate Milk. (Oddly, I drank some earlier.)I am indeed expecting a fight, since it's rather foolish to commit a long series of crimes in broad daylight and expect to go off free. XDWhat I don't get is how Toa based on sins are helping the village. Is there a plan they have? Not that I'll get into it. I try these days to roam and do stuff, not chase after everything. That would be the most literal form possible of Daedra Syndrome. XD

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Thanks for that, Chocolate Milk. (Oddly, I drank some earlier.)I am indeed expecting a fight, since it's rather foolish to commit a long series of crimes in broad daylight and expect to go off free. XDWhat I don't get is how Toa based on sins are helping the village. Is there a plan they have? Not that I'll get into it. I try these days to roam and do stuff, not chase after everything. That would be the most literal form possible of Daedra Syndrome. XD
I'm fairly sure that the Daedra are just manipulating everyone, and that they're still pure evil. I may be wrong, though.

Edited by Bordakh Unit 227

YOU DRANK EYRU! YOU DRANK HIM UP! D:Anyway, yes, it's all part of the Daedra's super secret plan. Why be outright villainous when you can taint the village from within, nahmean?-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

TD, your new Profile Pic is creepy.And it looks like Echelon has some strong reinforcements....I wonder who'll be facing them.Meh. If they have so much Metal Armor, it wouldn't be easy to overpower it, or simply destroy the armor. This should be interesting, though. Can't wait.EDIT: Also, isn't there something about a Pirate fight against the Daedra?I'm planning on a new char, so could somebody tell me whats going on over there?

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013