Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Don't worry gaiz, he's totally gonna have no idea if Dorian lives or not and just leave him in limbo for several months.
no idea if Dorian lives or not and just leave him in limbo for several months.
no idea if Dorian lives

leave him in limbo for several months.

no idea
Umwhat

leave him in limbo

Umwhat

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Let's see... Echelon... Hiemalis... two giant brutish skakdi zombies fully clad in armor... Zadron... possible rahkshi squad... and a bunch of other people are in the fight. I'm seriously regretting having one fourth of my characters in Pala-koro.
Each and every one of them are PCs and can thus be countered by PCs. Unlike Heuani, these people can not auto-hit, can not exceed the usual range of player abilities, and are subject to the same rules. Only the Rahkshi would be a real problem, the rest can be handled by just thinking before you charge headlong into battle.

It makes me happy that some of you guys are this concerned about a guy who's done so much to be hated and reviled but still really isn't. It means, to me, that I did something right.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Personally, I don't want him to die because I believe he deserves much more suffering before he's finally killed off. :shrugs:- Austin Powers
You're just mad he manipulated Nikarra.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

It makes me happy that some of you guys are this concerned about a guy who's done so much to be hated and reviled but still really isn't. It means, to me, that I did something right.-Teezy
I like and hate him at the same time. Don't judge me. :P
same with me. I sorta hate him, yet his personality I find surprisingly charming. Let's call it the heuani effect.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

No, Tyler, this isn't about Nikki. I've mentioned what it's about to you multiple times. :(And I still refuse to accept that it happened. If it happened.- Austin Powers
Oh. That.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

I wouldn't like some of his actions out of a story. But inside, they're just part of the plot (ie starving sulov's family to death). And his character isn't half bad. So I like him. Edited by Hero Creation Kit

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Uhhh... Quick question. What happened with the Ancora?
As Hubert said, Void will tell us when he gets here. If he feels like it.
Listen to this man, folks! He speaks the truth!
wait whatAncora results?Oh. I have those.-Teezy
Care to post those? Edited by Emissary to the Void

[ BZPRPG ]

If you want the Ancora results, one of you has to record a Whose Line Is It, Anyway? style Irish drinking song with the theme of "Tyler."...Or I could just post them now:Charity: Sur, by Constructman.Humility: Klaris, by JLPatience: Iulius, by GrochiKindness: Kaiapo, by EyruTemperance: LoJak, by FanixeChastity: Quada, by HubertDiligence: Valria, by The MaskCongrats to the winners! You all had some great profiles and I have no doubt that you're gonna make this team a success.Daedra >>>>>>>> you guys doe-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

If you want the Ancora results, one of you has to record a Whose Line Is It, Anyway? style Irish drinking song with the theme of "Tyler."...Or I could just post them now:Charity: Sur, by Constructman.Humility: Klaris, by JLPatience: Iulius, by GrochiKindness: Kaiapo, by EyruTemperance: LoJak, by FanixeChastity: Quada, by HubertDiligence: Valria, by The MaskCongrats to the winners! You all had some great profiles and I have no doubt that you're gonna make this team a success.Daedra >>>>>>>> you guys doe-Teezy
Awesome work guys! A special thanks to everyone who entered, no matter if you won or not.Please note, you'll all be getting PMs detailing the Plan (not that Plan), as it is.

[ BZPRPG ]

Question which has absolutely nothing to do with the Ancora whatsoever:What is the most damaged village on Mata Nui? Po-Koro or Ko-Koro?
Ko-Koro. It was more recently damaged and so has not had a lot of time to rebuild. Why do you ask?
An independent project which has nothing to do with the Ancora.Nothing!P.S. Tyler, could you get to me about the Plan, please? Edited by Emissary to the Void

[ BZPRPG ]

Or everybody here is terrible.
Yep, this about covers it.I still don't understand why Dorian's getting all the fanboying again; I mean, yes he's a (very) well written character, but everyone seems to act as if he the greatest thing ever or something. Which he isn't, frankly.^Nothing to do the Ancora, right. . . Edited by BenLuke-116

Question which has absolutely nothing to do with the Ancora whatsoever:What is the most damaged village on Mata Nui? Po-Koro or Ko-Koro?
Ko-Koro. It was more recently damaged and so has not had a lot of time to rebuild. Why do you ask?
An independent project which has nothing to do with the Ancora.Nothing!
Uh-huh. Suuuuure it is.... :P

Or everybody here is terrible.
Yep, this about covers it.I still don't understand why Dorian's getting all the fanboying again; I mean, yes he's a (very) well written character, but everyone seems to act as if he the greatest thing ever or something. Which he isn't, frankly.^Nothing to do the Ancora, right. . .
Because he's a very well-written antagonist in a game full of villains with Joker motives.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME