Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Don't worry, there will be plenty for everyone to burn. We have a whole village, dozens of beings, and a whole jungle full of combustible materials. Even if Echelon had fire powers to burn stuff with, he still couldn't turn all that to ash before your characters got a chance to join in.

ppg2.png

Does anyone have an official count (or has the time to make one) of the character amount in both armies?

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Hello Horde-members! I have finally got a chance to catch up on all events and that means the Skakdi are getting moving!So, all of you who have a Skakdi in the horde, we'll be moving to the Kumu-Islets soon and I think we can raisea little Karzhani there, while the biggest villains attack Pala Koro.
Awesome, glad to see us moving again. :)Remind me though, why are we having one of us separate from the main group and take the long trek to the islets?
Just playing it realistic, since we missed the bad guys at the shrine, we can't really say where they went except Kumu islets, so it makes sense to have one or two people check if they didn't take another route. But since game-time is flexible, I am sure the long trek won't take much longer than tne quick route.I hope the fight doesn't start before I get out of bed. It's rather late and I need some sleep ^^PS: Somebody let Tupua and co. into Pala-Koro please ^^

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Just because he doesn't have a mark doesn't mean he's not smart enough to fight you still. EDIT: Rather, fight you and win, I should say. However, he dun like fighting that much anyways, so why would you actually do it?As well, water does expand as it freezes. It's liable that by forming ice in pores of the wood, it could expand until the plant would crack and fall apart.As well, if I recall, your big tree-thing was moving. As we all know, the end of an object that is rotating in a circular/semicircular fashion moves faster, and as you near the center it moves slower.More Speed=More Momentum.Freeze the entire thing, and momentum is still in effect-and the end has more of that momentum to carry it along. It could easily continue just enough that, with brittle cells, it could crack and fall apart at that point too.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Meh. Daedra already don't like the Maasi. And I said might, not will.On a side note, now that I think about it, that battle was not good rping on my part. Maybe I shouldn't do it in the middle of Target next time. Instead of using the Green's biggest strength, versatility, I was saying tree over and over.Oh my gosh I was (and still am) such a noob.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

For the next fight I get into, I'm putting the amount of research Tyler does for Dorian on different types of plants.And as for the ice thing, tell that to Praggos. The ice shattered everything.
Attaboy.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Aye, well said.And I believe we can ALL do with a little research on our respective elements. That's our homework this week, research on BZPRPG powers and elements, there.
I reseach martial arts for all of my fights....By taking them. :P
Ahh, I used to do that.Now I research by watching Anime. :P@Katuko, well, surprisingly thats good for me - means that the FoM/ILF fight might get postponed a bit more. Yay!

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

I Don't research fight moves. Usually just make them up myself, or I use The ideas my pyschopathic mind creates for how I could murder people in real life....Yeah, I'm crazy.

Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

@above: well, you know what they say, everything is relative.And guys, guess what: "Easter Island" is actually known as "Rapa Nui" in the native language. Look it up in wikipedia. I find that quite awesome.

Eeeeee, I can't wait to pull my tricks in Pala-Koro! Sorry, I just had to express my excitement. It's just such a lovely feeling I have. I'm also sure it will have drastic impacts on both sides of the conflict, for higher stakes and realism. Man oh man, it's going to be AMAZINGGGG.