Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

I would like to get the cannibal plot started up soon, and I need a few characters:Crazy (NOT evil) scientist/phycologist+egor-type matoranAn innocent matoran, and controll of the NPC victimsA toa that hunts for sportA caring, defensive toa (preferrably femal)And a backstory character Not sure who that person is, but has a connection with Mambo's (the cannibal) past.

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif

Cannibalism? Big no-no?This BZPRPG isn't really kid friendly, even that's a fourm rule. As long as you don't describe every little detail, it should be fine. I mean, doesn't Kal Grochi have a cannibal character? KuAnLo or something like that? EDIT: DARN NINJAS

Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg

Cannibalism? Big no-no?This BZPRPG isn't really kid friendly, even that's a fourm rule. As long as you don't describe every little detail, it should be fine. I mean, doesn't Kal Grochi have a cannibal character? KuAnLo or something like that?
I beat you to the comment brosef.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Cannibalism? Big no-no?This BZPRPG isn't really kid friendly, even that's a fourm rule. As long as you don't describe every little detail, it should be fine. I mean, doesn't Kal Grochi have a cannibal character? KuAnLo or something like that? EDIT: DARN NINJAS
If you are old enough to understand half the stuff in any of these games, you find that they arem't even close to kid friendly.Heck, look at Dorian. Is he within the forum's rules? Yes. Is he so psychologically messed up he freaks the heck out of a fifteen year old? You bet your boots he is.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

.Heck, look at Dorian. Is he within the forum's rules? Yes. Is he so psychologically messed up he freaks the heck out of a fifteen year old? You bet your boots he is.
Dorian is freaky? I just classified him as: TheDragon/Casanova/WildCardNot: TheDragon/MurderouspsychopathMaybe I just pay too little attention to things that go on.

If you are old enough to understand half the stuff in any of these games, you find that they arem't even close to kid friendly.Heck, look at Dorian. Is he within the forum's rules? Yes. Is he so psychologically messed up he freaks the heck out of a fifteen year old? You bet your boots he is.
Pfft hahaha.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I promise I won't get too... descriptive. It's also going to have small bits of humor splashed in there, so it won't be too dark. so PM me if you want to be one of thoes parts I said earlier. Also, if you want to the the backstory character, help me come up with it. But that character is going to be the "meat" of the plot, to seperate this plot from meaningless killing from to an actual storyline.

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif

I would like to get the cannibal plot started up soon, and I need a few characters:Crazy (NOT evil) scientist/phycologist+egor-type matoranAn innocent matoran, and controll of the NPC victimsA toa that hunts for sportA caring, defensive toa (preferrably femal)And a backstory character Not sure who that person is, but has a connection with Mambo's (the cannibal) past.
I have loads of innocent matoran that are inactive. Just PM me and we'll set something up.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Auron has been here since the the third of january 2012.I'm finding the interaction between Vorex and Frost Dragon in Le-Wahi to be quite amusing.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Auron has been here since the the third of january 2012.I'm finding the interaction between Vorex and Frost Dragon in Le-Wahi to be quite amusing.
I think that the fact of you knowing that is kinda disturbing o-oSpeaking of which... I need to respond to a certain post...
Dude, I just looked at the date of your profile post XDAnd if you mean as sideways, then Yes, yes you do.

I know how long Auron's been here. :P...Only because he joined a few days after me. :3

I was just mentioned.In GD.Holy flying ash bears. :DDDDD Edited by Frost Dragon

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

I know how long Auron's been here. :P...Only because he joined a few days after me. :3
I was just mentioned.In GD.Holy flying ash bears. :DDDDD
Wait a sec.... I thoght you were a skilled Roleplayer from the first reboot, possibly before that. I had no idea I've been here longer than you. All the ancient traditions are being broken! The planets have stopped their alignment! The *insert party you don't like here* won the election! The sky is falling! *runs around in circles screaming*I'm very suprised.And is anyone in Xa-koro looking to join a mercenary group?

Wait a sec.... I thoght you were a skilled Roleplayer from the first reboot, possibly before that. I had no idea I've been here longer than you. All the ancient traditions are being broken! The planets have stopped their alignment! The *insert party you don't like here* won the election! The sky is falling! *runs around in circles screaming*I'm very suprised.
*hyperventilates*:DDDDDD

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

I just realized You're probably living out one of my best dreamsXDHow ironic.@TOV: I still have more innocent matoran available if you need any.

Ok, the careing toa and the innocent matoran have been taken for the cannibal plot. What is left is the Toa who hunts for sport, the non-evil crazy scientist/phycologist (with egor matoran), and the backstory character.

Does murderous automatically mean evil?

Nope. Depends on who you're killing and why.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Ok, the careing toa and the innocent matoran have been taken for the cannibal plot. What is left is the Toa who hunts for sport, the non-evil crazy scientist/phycologist (with egor matoran), and the backstory character.

Does murderous automatically mean evil?

Nope. Depends on who you're killing and why.
Random people and for science.