Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

You guys and your fear of Nuju.Little known fact: Nuju Metru is a cuddler. When's the last time you found yourself unable to trust a cuddler?-Teezy
Didn't know that part, but I have seen a picture of him. Or what our good friend Aderia claimed was a picture of him. And I have to say, I have trouble not trusting people with eyes like that....What did I just say .-.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

You guys sure do like to pull my darker, more impressive feats out of the hat, don't you... I'm surprised that nobody has brought up the absolutely awful romance I wrote between two of my characters my first year, though. Or are you all too new here to remember that? :P

test2.png

You guys sure do like to pull my darker, more impressive feats out of the hat, don't you... I'm surprised that nobody has brought up the absolutely awful romance I wrote between two of my characters my first year, though. Or are you all too new here to remember that? :P
i thought if i brought it up you would kill me ._.

Oh, I remember that. Don't think you're off the hook! :sly:And quite frankly, I'm enjoying the good-cop-bad-cop dynamic we have going on here. :lol: Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

Friar Tuck and his Fiar Truck? Gotta say I saw that coming, but I definitely didn't.And yeah, whenever I think of the staff, I think of Emzee as a good cop, Nuju as just 'approachable' but also the cop with the best service record at getting dem criminals, Friar Tuck as the Chief you don't wanna upset, and Sisen as.....well, the guy who got so fed up with Paperwork he just plays video games day and night, and nobody really knows and is afraid that he's gone.Also, I was wondering - Kalama had just a 2 month ban. Did he, like, quit or something?

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

KYERA WAS A SWEETHEART AND DON'T YOU EVER SAY OTHERWISEbut yeah it was pretty bad doe-Teezy Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Yeah... I'm too new to remember that...
Friar Tuck is Da Chief of the Police Station.
You mean the Fire Station. Because he drives a Fiar Truck.
This quote made my day :lol:

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Can't stop laughing now...and I didn't even RP before my third year. How is it that I remember this? My lurking?

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I'm suddenly really glad that I godmodded during Tuck's reign and not Nuju's...
I'm glad that Nuju gave me enough chances while I was godmodding to develop into a relatively proper RPer without a strike. It kind of helps that this link was more for blatant disrespect and obnoxiousness than for godmodding.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

I am back. I see no battle has been initiated yet. Seems like I'll catch the start of it yet, then. :)

There was also Jianheim too.Less scary and more: OH MY GOD NUJU CAN POP UP OUT OF NOWHERE AND DESTROY EVERYTHING BECAUSE HE CAN.
Most of us who had characters near Jianheim were basically summoning the storm down upon it, though, so it's still not scary. :P

When is the battle going to be? Have you and Mask decided upon a date?
The battle was, according to schedule, supposed to have already started. The Mask was supposed to have initiated the battle but it seems that something must have cropped up for Mask (real life strikes again) which has left him unable to post.You can, however, safely assume that the battle will begin pretty much as soon as Masky posts ;)
OOC: Is the Infernavika docked in Xa-Koro/Kumu? Or is it just roaming?
Docked in Xa-Koro.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

When Katuko and The Mask are both active and send the required characters into the required need.I think for the last weekend, Kino and Pae were walking towards Pala-Koro while Madrihk was busy inspecting and answering tons of questions. The battle will begin when both Mask and Legion posts.As to the Infernavika.......What would it be like if they had a new person in their brig?

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013