Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Every move except Energy Ball, Solarbeam, the Drain attacks, GrassWhistle and Ingrain MIGHT work.I doubt the health-restoring ones such as Leech Seed would have much effect though.The spore based ones I don't know.Because spores are fungi.
TOA used Bullet SeedIt's super effectiveThat image is just stupid.Though, maybe a move like Wood Hammer would be easier to accurately replicate; just spawn a huge chunk of wood and beat someone with it.Also, Grass Knot could be pretty useful.Maybe Needle Arm could work, grow some thorns on your arm/wrist and *SMACK*I'm just giving ideas for things Toa of Plantlife can do.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

So apparently we can only use named plants now.Huh.Never knew.
Its like trying to imagine a new color.You don't know the name, you don't know anything about it, how are you supposed to create it? I mean, lets say A Toa of Fire has so much amnesia he doesn't know what Fire is - what it looks like, what it does, all of that. How would he create it? He doesn't even know what he can do.
Except that's not the same concept.If you've seen the plant, even if it doesn't have a name, you can create it. Not to mention Toa have accidentally used their EE without knowing it tons of times in the canon, so that Toa of Fire argument is moot, too.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

But if you have no knowledge whatsoever about the plant?
Make a new one
That would be hard, if it were even possible.If Plantlife could do that, plantlife is OP.Oh, so there's a Toa of Magnetism tossing you around ? "Lets create a new plant which have magnetic fields, disrupting the Toa of Magnetism!"On fire? "Lets create a plant which sprays water!"About to get smashed by a rock? "Lets create a plant which sprays acid that can melt rocks in milliseconds!"

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

But if you have no knowledge whatsoever about the plant?
Make a new one
That would be hard, if it were even possible.If Plantlife could do that, plantlife is OP.Oh, so there's a Toa of Magnetism tossing you around ? "Lets create a new plant which have magnetic fields, disrupting the Toa of Magnetism!"On fire? "Lets create a plant which sprays water!"About to get smashed by a rock? "Lets create a plant which sprays acid that can melt rocks in milliseconds!"
I'm assuming it would be much less farfetched than that, and I don't think it's OP so long as it's something that only very experienced Toa of Plantlife can do.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

(bullet holes appear in the shield)Anything the Toa of Plantlife has registered with any of the five senses is fair game to me. Of course, if they had their eyes closed and ate a berry, they wouldn't be able to grow a bush. (Unless they know about it beforehand.)But making stuff up? A bit crazy.Any plant that exists on Earth or has been mentioned in Bionicle canon is also fair game to me.

Edited by Axilus Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

(bullet holes appear in the shield)Anything the Toa of Plantlife has registered with any of the five senses is fair game to me. Of course, if they had their eyes closed and ate a berry, they wouldn't be able to grow a bush. (Unless they know about it beforehand.)But making stuff up? A bit crazy.Any plant that exists on Earth or has been mentioned in Bionicle canon is also fair game to me.
Probably the most realistic, and sensible, thing yet said in this argument.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Please don't call me TNG. I realized how stupid having an acronym that didn't even fit me as a name really was.Anyway, thanks Kopakamidak, and great idea Hubert. I could even use that in piracy, with Sorapak growing one of those.Anyway, I may have an idea of my own coming up. Can beings in this RPG catch illnesses?

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Why not? I mean, people compare Bionicle beings in this game to humans in terms of body functions. I've read about chars getting things like a cold, or coughing a lot.Probably.Another cool thing is that, you know how all the Toa, Matoran etc. brains are actually self growing AI by the great beings ? (Bionicle, not RPG canon, but think about it.) Well, AI's are just sentient supercomputer programs, and since all of these silly tech can receive viruses.....

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Hey, that was about me!...I'm not sure whether to feel happy or ashamed. :lol:- Austin Powers
It's okay, all you did was clone expy base a character loosely (wink wink ;)) on Captain Hammer.loljksfeelashamedtrolololol
I quoted Captain Hammer once. Vanus is based on Pyrrhon, Captain Hammer, and pretty much every other super-arrogant superhero.- Austin Powers

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I quoted Captain Hammer once. Vanus is based on Pyrrhon, Captain Hammer, and pretty much every other super-arrogant superhero.- Austin Powers
It's just that whole situation with him thwarting the plans of Dr. Horrible Atrox seemed strangely familiar :P
Maybe that's 'cause it was quite a bit like every other first superhero vs supervillain battle inside things with villain protagonists. ;)- Austin Powers

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Another cool thing is that, you know how all the Toa, Matoran etc. brains are actually self growing AI by the great beings ? (Bionicle, not RPG canon, but think about it.) Well, AI's are just sentient supercomputer programs, and since all of these silly tech can receive viruses...
Computer viruses are a bit different from organic viruses, though we've seen both, kinda. The Makuta used viruses to induce mutations in the Rahi they created (and as an example temporarily gave Takanuva flight), while things like Antidermis and mind-affecting powers must be targeting the brain somehow. The Komau could perhaps be called a system control virus of sorts. None of those powers are allowed in this game, though. Illnesses affecting organic tissue can very well hit Matoran still, as was indeed shown with the Kohlii plague and all the various kinds of poisons that have been used by Rahi. Edited by Katuko

Are Any of the Daedra in/near a bar?Also, I'm rebooting my characters as if there was a 1-month timeskip.And, I'm attempting to start a plot....... Now I remember why I quit. TOO MUCH TO JUGGLE AGH! *rages*

Edited by Golden Emperor: Bolshak

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

Are Any of the Daedra in/near a bar?Also, I'm rebooting my characters as if there was a 1-month timeskip.And, I'm attempting to start a plot....... Now I remember why I quit. TOO MUCH TO JUGGLE AGH! *rages*
Try having all honors classes IRL, and trying to juggle not only multiple games, but at least a dozen characters.Then, I will allow you to complain. :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Try having all honors classes IRL, and trying to juggle not only multiple games, but at least a dozen characters.Then, I will allow you to complain. :P
And just for giggles, you can throw an overly complex social life into the mix sarcastic.gif
Or, better yet, how about we stay on topic? ;)- Austin Powers

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

And just for giggles, you can throw an overly complex social life into the mix sarcastic.gif
Or, better yet, how about we stay on topic? ;)- Austin Powers
Actually, That was relatively in topic. It was, however, veering towards off-topic-ness.On an actually on topic note, I'm afraid you should probably expect the amount of time I am active to decrease. I am getting serious about my schoolwork, something I really should have done weeks ago. With Honors classes, I really have no room to screw up.It shouldn't be too bad. But my omni-present, nigh constant activity will be diminishing.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Anyway, would it be to much to ask for everyone I've been RPing with to post? It seems like all my posts are getting ignored... T_T
...Elian. Right. Forgot about her. I'll do that as soon as my homework's done. Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

While we're on the topic of juggling, though: Sorry, ILF, for not updating the squad page still. I've simply had other things to do that has made the whole sprite card thing slip to the side. Losing some sprites after reformatting my laptop didn't help matters. Redoing the BZPRPG-related ones would take... 5 minutes, and yet I can't bring myself to start.- Working on a live production for media (subject: multi-camera) at school.- Web development, also at school.- Chatting with friends on Steam and Skype and stuff.- BIONICLE Fighter planning/coding/re-design/etc.- Playing Mass Effect 3.- Finishing up the last few episodes of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.- Have The Witcher games waiting for me.- Have the Far Cry games waiting for me.- Have various other games waiting for me.- Acquired Ghost In The Shell, Prometheus, Firefly and they are - you guessed it - waiting for me.Oh, and I also have to decide how the heck to live my life apart from games and films, what with my education nearing its end in just 2 short years. :lol:Still, I won't be leaving this forum behind, I'll just procrastinate some parts of it. :PAny news on The Mask and/or Kino?

Right. Kolhii ball plague was legit and in 2001. How'd we forget.
And oh, look, if I remember right, it was Veef who started up another plague in this game, that ended just a bit before I re-started. And then Vrf3, The Dark Chronicler, Toxicity, however you know him, tried to do the same thing.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now