Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

I'm the sort of crazy nut that believes that humans have innatee psionic abilities that can be trained, so are super minor abilities such as percognitive hunches allowed? Or is that too new age?Kughii: a char showing rhe difference between elements in game and the real stuff would be helpful. I use a lot of earth physics in my attacks but apparently that's godmodding

For great convenience...Humans w/ armor.[/.02USD]
And up to tens of thousands of years of training, etc. (and to some) + super powers. Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

For great convenience...Humans w/ armor.[/.02USD]
And up to tens of thousands of years of training, etc. (and to some) + super powers.
Pretty much this. The boss man himself has said to consider anatomy almost identical to our own, because it makes it much easier to tell what attack should do what damage.Whatever degree of humanization you prefer, the boss says to consider anatomy nearly the same as ours. Let me see if I can find that quote... Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I DON'T WANT TO START ANOTHER ONE OF THESE UGLY DISCUSSIONS ON ANATOMICAL PROBLEMS. Go back two pages or so if you want to get the discussion bug flushed... It's bound to be there.Ditto with Ghosthands. I have no idea...

Edited by Kughii

Aha! Found it:

On the anatomy questions: Yes, treat your anatomies like those of a human. Even if the bones are made of protosteel and the beings in this universe thusly heavier, bear in mind that everyone and everything else is heavier and stronger, too - your metal bones will break, your metal skin slice, and your oily blood run as easily as with a human person, because your opponent is giving the additionally required strength to damage the stronger materials.
But that's if you need a
logical
explanation for the anatomical stuff. Just take it that you have the same physical limitations as a human, okay? It's easier for you (a human) to realistically RP, and it makes fights more fair - there's no relative perceptions of strength. Plus, being hurt (and hurting people) is more fun than being impervious and/or never scoring hits.
Basically, no matter what degree of humanization you conform to, this is how the anatomy of characters works. They have bones, whether you consider them metal or not, they have blood, whether you consider it more like oil or not, and that's just how it works.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

I DON'T WANT TO START ANOTHER ONE OF THESE UGLY DISCUSSIONS ON ANATOMICAL PROBLEMS. Go back two pages or so if you want to get the discussion bug flushed... It's bound to be there.Ditto with Ghosthands. I have no idea...
But these discussions are often fun (for me, who often comes away from them feeling a little smarter...)!

But these discussions are often fun (for me, who often comes away from them feeling a little smarter...)!
Ditto, I simply love these discussions. :)

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

For my case in these arguments, I usually screw up and get scutinized :P.And I actually prefer for the pala-koro fight to be delayed just a bit longer.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Any news on The Mask and/or Kino?
If people are simply getting really hungry for the fight to happen, if you can send me the info you had given The Mask, I can take care of everything with Pae.
I second this. It's time we got this going.
I was actually going to suggest this. It's rather irritating to have over a dozen players held up because one person is inactive (nothing against the Mask; it happens sometimes). Let's just get started.

Why? You busy?
Sorta, but also I like to enjoy the time while my characters in Pala-Koro are without severe wounds.

Any news on The Mask and/or Kino?
If people are simply getting really hungry for the fight to happen, if you can send me the info you had given The Mask, I can take care of everything with Pae.
I second this. It's time we got this going.
Thirded. I kinda want Zenix to start destroying stuff. :P
Fourthed.Nuju said to do it like, 2.5 weeks ago. Longest time Nuju said something that nobody did.So far, I've been in 3 holidays and 1 supra-tiring expedition trip, and I was thinking it would be in those time's.If The Mask can't do it, we can't really let 1 person cause something to get delayed for something as big as this. Nothing against the Mask, but it's time we get a move on.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

So you can't have your character train on a forum that can't be named then come back with the ability to use limited telepathy and precognition?
It has the same chances of NASA finding out that in the middle of a black hole there is a little man with a flashlight looking for a circuit breaker, to put it simply.

So you can't have your character train on a forum that can't be named then come back with the ability to use limited telepathy and precognition?
It has the same chances of NASA finding out that in the middle of a black hole there is a little man with a flashlight looking for a circuit breaker, to put it simply.
Big Bang Theory. +1 Points

WIP

I now have 2 characters open for interaction in Ga.So, could there be a last-minute join-in for the ILF? Because one of my characters wants to join.@Constructman: Im pretty sure Tillian is the only one allowed

Edited by Golden Emperor: Bolshak

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

Random topic changeYou know Tilian Juturna? The vampire? Are there rules on vampires in game? Can you make one?
There are rules. For instance, you need the original player's permission.Not to mention, the vampire thing happened as a side effect if one of Til's plotlines. You couldn't make one for story reasons.

fK5oqYf.jpg

It's simple really. There's a nasty process of Tillian biting you, then you biting him back, and a couple of demonic chants as well, but yeah. I don't see why not to making this whole game a total twilight fandom. While we're at it I'll just start writing Riaril with sparkles.

Edited by Kughii

It's simple really. There's a nasty process of Tillian biting you, then you biting him back, and a couple of demonic chants as well, but yeah. I don't see why not to making this whole game a total twilight fandom.While we're at it I'll just start writing Riaril with sparkles.
If you do, I will never forgive you.

fK5oqYf.jpg

So, first we make a discussion about Psionics stuff when psionics has been outlawed as an element...I don't doubt that if you wrote up a huge thesis essay explaining in exquisite detail just why you should get to use that element Nuju would read more than the "I want to have psionics as an element" part of the PM, but even then, I doubt he would allow it.And finally, as Tyler said, Tillian is not a Vampire. It was a long time ago in Le-Wahi, Tillian had a vial full of golden liquid, vial broke, liquid seeped into him through his skin, boom, genetic mutations lead to him being what he was not too long ago.And then, just a bit after that, boom, suddenly, he has the Hamartia in his head after an odd meeting at the temple in Kumu with the Mark Bearers, and now the Hamartia's going to go about and use that mutation Tillian has now to rid the island of evil.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

So, could there be a last-minute join-in for the ILF? Because one of my characters wants to join.
If he's just walking towards Pala-koro in the dark (I think I read that in the topic. Excuse me if that was someone else and I am remembering badly), they might let him in. The problem is that he's just as likely to run into the Makuta Followers who are all hiding in the bushes near the village and get munched by them. If any of them see your guy, they won't just sit there while the ILF gets reinforcements.

ppg2.png