Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

That would be because Kineticist, known to most of us as Zealokan, is in a time zone different from our own. Much like Hubert, what is a normal time to be on for him, is not necessarily normal for us.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

That would be because Kineticist, known to most of us as Zealokan, is in a time zone different from our own. Much like Hubert, what is a normal time to be on for him, is not necessarily normal for us.
All the time is normal for me. I'm always on. Unless I'm not, at which point assume my house has been sucked into the vacuum of space.(dun worry, only happens once a month)

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

All the time is normal for me. I'm always on. Unless I'm not, at which point assume my house has been sucked into the vacuum of space.(dun worry, only happens once a month)
There are only a few hours per day that I'm not active to some degree. :PHubert, VF, Zealokan, Ghost, and Lorax are all in other time zones. Non-US ones, I mean. I think I'm missing someone in that list, though.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

So, it's been 2 months since Heuani's original rallying and half a month since his attack order, and today Ghosthands will kick this battle off as soon as he gets the chance.And I have 4 characters in Pala-Koro.I need a change of pants.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

There are only a few hours per day that I'm not active to some degree. :PHubert, VF, Zealokan, Ghost, and Lorax are all in other time zones. Non-US ones, I mean. I think I'm missing someone in that list, though.
I'm from Norway, does that tell you something?

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

No no no, Bulik. 4 characters in Pala-Koro means 4 times the chances to make a Follower of Makuta need a change of pants... and a handkerchief, cuz they will be crying. A lot.EDIT: It tells me that you have the same trouble as me: Norway is outside of the most common time zones here. :P

Edited by Katuko

No no no, Bulik. 4 characters in Pala-Koro means 4 times the chances to make a Follower of Makuta need a change of pants... and a handkerchief, cuz they will be crying. A lot.EDIT: It tells me that you have the same trouble as me: Norway is outside of the most common time zones here. :P
Wait do you mean, *checks profile*. Heeeey , you're norwegian too, awesome.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

No no no, Bulik. 4 characters in Pala-Koro means 4 times the chances to make a Follower of Makuta need a change of pants... and a handkerchief, cuz they will be crying. A lot.
Considering that 3 of them are matoran civilians with simple weapons, I beg to differ. But hopefully nobody remembers they are there. Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

In combat, characters are at equal standing so long as they are played well. If some Toa characters can go an entire battle with just their sword, so can a Matoran. Get close before they think of you as a threat. When they do, and raise their hand in panic to fry you... stab 'em in the kneecaps. Sometimes being smaller is an advantage too.

In combat, characters are at equal standing so long as they are played well. If some Toa characters can go an entire battle with just their sword, so can a Matoran. Get close before they think of you as a threat. When they do, and raise their hand in panic to fry you... stab 'em in the kneecaps. Sometimes being smaller is an advantage too.
You can also stick Madu Fruits to Rahkshi sometimes ;)yes I will keep referencing that until I die
<English brofist>
brofist_display.gif

Well guess if you RP them well, a matoran is stronger than a to a. At least, matoran ninjas. Matoran Heavies on the other hand... Edited by Constructman

Hubert, VF, Zealokan, Ghost, and Lorax are all in other time zones. Non-US ones, I mean. I think I'm missing someone in that list, though.
That would be me and Vorex, who are in GMT. He's Irish and I'm English.
<English brofist>
*Isles brofist*Just pointing out something that interests me: I always have to wonder how all the other Makuta Followers put up with Xerov... :P- Austin Powers

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Well guess if you RP them well, a matoran is stronger than a to a. At least, matoran ninjas. Matoran Heavies on the other hand...
Not necessarily.Toa powers do not a victory make. Nor does foreign tech. One of my Matoran, my only one actually, has defeated a Vortixx in single combat, at close range. And the Vortixx couldn't feel pain.Heck, I've even devised a plausible way for a Matoran to defeat a Rahkshi and come out alive.Matoran are severely underestimated in this game.EDIT: Ghost, I'm surprised you held off referencing Bane this long. Whether IC, or OOC. Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

Just pointing out something that interests me: I always have to wonder how all the other Makuta Followers put up with Xerov... :P- Austin Powers
They need some cannon fodder :P
No cannon fodder here -- I've decided that Xerov's gonna stay inside the field, and shoot anyone who tries to escape. cool.png- Austin Powers

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Toa powers do not a victory make. Nor does foreign tech. One of my Matoran, my only one actually, has defeated a Vortixx in single combat, at close range. And the Vortixx couldn't feel pain.
Mevi, too, has fought a sword-wielding Vortixx by using her spear and shield, though that battle got cut short by Kal helping to flank him.Oh, and Ghosthands just started the big battle, I see. I'm questioning why you'd attempt to drop Onyx like that when Pae's not actually inside the walls yet, but I suppose we'll see soon enough.

The idea was to have Pae open the gate once Onyx was distracted.Sorry if it's not the best-thought-through solution, but it's the only thing I could come up with.EDIT: Oh, and also, if everyone attacks Zadron, that just provides a nice distraction for the rest of the infiltration team ;)

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Toa powers do not a victory make. Nor does foreign tech. One of my Matoran, my only one actually, has defeated a Vortixx in single combat, at close range. And the Vortixx couldn't feel pain.
Mevi, too, has fought a sword-wielding Vortixx by using her spear and shield, though that battle got cut short by Kal helping to flank him.Oh, and Ghosthands just started the big battle, I see. I'm questioning why you'd attempt to drop Onyx like that when Pae's not actually inside the walls yet, but I suppose we'll see soon enough.
Mevi, too, has fought a sword-wielding Vortixx by using her spear and shield, though that battle got cut short by Kal helping to flank him.
I sowwy :c

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I would like to point out the fact that you can only hypnotize a willing person, making it very unhelpful as any sort of offensive ability.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1