Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Ooh! Ooh! I got this one!*Ahem*"Suddenly, out of nowhere, comes a small possible subspecies of Rama, and it devlievers <insertcharacternamehere> a message telling them that <insertothercharacternamehere> is nearby. The message is obviously sent from the mysterious third party character that helps/hinders your character and seeks to gain from this unlikely alliance while you have your characters duke it out and obviously die at the hands of all the people there."Does that work? =D

Ooh! Ooh! I got this one!*Ahem*"Suddenly, out of nowhere, comes a small possible subspecies of Rama, and it devlievers <insertcharacternamehere> a message telling them that <insertothercharacternamehere> is nearby. The message is obviously sent from the mysterious third party character that helps/hinders your character and seeks to gain from this unlikely alliance while you have your characters duke it out and obviously die at the hands of all the people there."Does that work? =D
:bored:Not funny. And Constructman, having your characters in the Pala-koro battle isn't always a good thing. And for those in the battle, It would be nice for someone to notice glanway :3

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

I still find it funny how Krayzikk and I are the only pair of people in this RPG who have a Parakuka pair where one person controls the character, and the other the Parakuka. Or, at least, we were.By the way, Alex:POST AS KIXIN. Or whatever his name was.
Yeah, I've got Bob the parakuka now who is currently attaching to Snels' char Agate. :3

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

"Respect the dead, for they know how to keep their words in check. My purpose has been sanctioned by the makers of the universe themselves;

to cleanse this island of corrupt fools and return them to the wisdom of silence."

Edited by Kakaru

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

They have powers? Duh, they have a list which lists out the wussiest fighters on Mata Nui.And then they kill them because this world is harsh.

corrupt creatures who seemed to bend the very laws of reality to suit their purposes, avoiding every attack as though battle
Sounds like Skaaraa. Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

What? I still call them out on metagaming. And aren't there a lot better people to target? Echelon, Zenix, Pae, etc? Skaaraa's a relatively minor toa of gravity who has done nothing overly bad for this entire raid before he started going all Loki. His threat level is a 3 in comparison to Echelon's 11

What? I still call them out on metagaming. And aren't there a lot better people to target? Echelon, Zenix, Pae, etc? Skaaraa's a relatively minor toa of gravity who has done nothing overly bad for this entire raid before he started going all Loki. His threat level is a 3 in comparison to Echelon's 11
How have I been metagaming with Pae?I fail to see how. However, if anybody can provide an example, I'd be more than willing to accept the consequences for it, cause metagaming isn't cool.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

How have I been metagaming with Pae?I fail to see how. However, if anybody can provide an example, I'd be more than willing to accept the consequences for it, cause metagaming isn't cool.
He wasn't saying that Pae had been metagaming. He was saying that Pae and all those others would be more of a target in battle due to their power and effectiveness, while apparently Skaaraa isn't so much of a threat to the ILF. Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

I can already tell you the answer:Nope.Olisi are banned for a reason, very good reasons. Every problem we have now would only be made worse if we allowed people to hop though alternate worlds on a whim. It's the mask of illusion, not of whatever someone can pull out of their rear end.

Edited by BenLuke-116

You could create the illusion of something your character thinks that the target might find horrifying, but creating an entire world that would be detailed enough in every aspect to be believeable? No.A mahiki works by projecting what the user imagines like a hologram. The Olisi is a very different kettle of fish. When activated, it reads the target's mind and finds out exactly what sort of thing they would find most scary/pleasing/enthralling, depending on the desired effect, and then affects their mind to make them see that. It's a mental thing, rather than a hologram.

ppg2.png

Nope. Using that mask would be like an insta-go-to-mental-asylum attack, and it also creates an entirely different 'zone' : The entire world played out might last 1 second in real time, but think about the RPing and the differences - You need to write out another entire 'world' but then also know that it only takes place for 1 second to respond to other things.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

The FoM want to eliminate Makuta's enemies of they can and scatter them if they can't. The ILS want to keep their village in thier possession and in tact (though the latter is probably no longer an option). They also want to get rid of those who stand in the way of the island's liberation.

ppg2.png

Sooner or later it will get to the point where people can't realistically keep going. Several characters have been injured already. For each duel that ends, the battle gets one step closer to its end, whatever that will be. Me and The Mask agreed that we would not decide the outcome in advance, because that's just meh.The only thing we have agreed upon is that if one side emerges as the clear victor, they will chase their enemies into the jungle. This avoids a boring prisoner-of-war setting and also a PC massacre, while still accomplishing territory control and a team morale boost.

Edited by Katuko

Sounds good, Katuko.JL, I think we're at a standstill, seeing as you won't acknowledge my claims of burns, but I won't let you lord it over my chars effortlessly. With this in mind I think we should have our chars either both walk off as if nothing happened, or restart the fight. We've been arguing in circles for so long that even Kal noticed it.

Pk57sNJ.jpg