Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Uh, Kualsis can't transport multiple people, right?Because if they can I've missed a great function.
No, they cannot, Kualsi users cannot transport any living being other than themselves, though they can transport inanimate objects.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Hmm...Does this mean that the SH will have to wait until you've finished this plot of yours to capture/kill/whatever the Maasi?

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

No idea, but Fowadi vs. Infernavika Rematch seems likely.And it'll be ten pages long. Again.
This time, hopefully you won't miss it. :PAnother thing, because of the Star Wars RPG in CoT, I may not be posting as much here anymore. :o
:(But I must remind you to post as Spyder soon. I'm waiting.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Status update: I have had a short PM conversation with Nuju. Based on that, he has convinced me to at least stay in the shadows for the time being, sorta behind the scenes of the RPG. For that reason there is a slight change in plans; I will keep Madrihk and Mevi, though not in any active role at the moment. We'll see how the new season rolls along before I call permanent quits, it seems.Gravity/Frost Dragon can still assume control of Naru from here on outwards, and Kughii/Riaril gets Mita.For the ILF: due to me not taking any RP'ing now and it being unfair for anyone to get held up because of a character that is not being played, you may assume that Madrihk has vanished from the site of the battle. Maybe he fled, maybe he got captured; you would not know at this time. I have no desire to just randomly kill him off, yet I have no desire to post IC at the moment either. We'll see if I return to any IC role in the future.The ILF page will stay as it is on my blog. It'd probably be wise to begin using the wiki as the go-to-page for anything ILF-related, though.

Edited by Katuko

*party begins* :happydance:Good to have you more back, Katuko, for however short it may be.

Edited by Bulik

Speaking of people, has anyone seen TX Wade lately? I'm starting to get tired ot waiting for him to post as Onyx, so if he doesn't show up soon, Zenix is going to move on to other prospects...
I've been wondering why that fight was postponed...I assume he is loaded with schoolwork/on vacation/bad situation with parents/etc.You should probably send a PM.

*party begins* :happydance:Good to have you more back, Katuko, for however short it may be.
This is the kinda party where I stay as the wallflower while everyone else gets drunk and dance and get into fights. When the music fades and the screams quiet down, I'll be there to pick your pockets.Wait, that metaphor got away from me. Anyways, thanks. :)