Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Not to mention, I have to point something out. Lohkar has no reason to attack the guards. In fact, he benefits from not attacking. Distracted by the other pirates, the Vika could theoretically slip in and out before they were noticed. But if they attack, they stand to lose a lot.Not to mention, I have to point something out. Lohkar has no reason to attack the guards. In fact, he benefits from not attacking. Distracted by the other pirates, the Vika could theoretically slip in and out before they were noticed. But if they attack, they stand to lose a lot.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

"Victims of Circumstance."More like"Hey guys let's go steal multiple ships in Ga-Koro I'm sure nothing will happen to us. Oh wait we got branded as pirates."'Hmm.'"Let's go to Po-Koro, nobody will be able to tell them in time!"#logic
GRAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!I TRY TO MAKE JIANZHA INTELLIGENT BUT SHE'S GOT A MORON FOR A CAPTAIN!!!WHY DO THESE THINGS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME?! IN EVERY SINGLE RPG!

Not to mention, I have to point something out. Lohkar has no reason to attack the guards. In fact, he benefits from not attacking. Distracted by the other pirates, the Vika could theoretically slip in and out before they were noticed. But if they attack, they stand to lose a lot.
Cookie for Krayz ;)Lohkar doesn't get himself into high-risk, all-out confrontations. The 'Vika is built for speed and firepower, but not durability; she's much better for hit-and-run tactics than a full-frontal assault. He is much more likely to use the current situation to his advantage ;)

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Don't fight, stab them in the middle of the night. Do it right and there will just be a wet gurgle. They'll wake up just in time to die. Of course, this is the BZPRPG, so they'll wake up when you've got your blade a millimeter from their throat and then do a five-paragraph counterattack. We will then bicker incessantly for two weeks in the discussion topic and it'll finally end with your character defenestrated by magic sea Rahi.

We actually have a lot of guys on the Fowadi. As only the guard members seemed to have left, leaving Kale, Dehkaz, Brukin, Renthos, and the Fourth onboard. As well as a lot of cannons. While it may not be nearly as fast as the Infernavika, it can definately take more punishment. And probably dish out some more. :3Don't discount my noobish ship just yet. ;)

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

*party begins* :happydance:Good to have you more back, Katuko, for however short it may be.
But it's not a real party until I start dancing. Which almost never happens. You have a better chance of going to the moon without a spaceship.On topic, hoorah! Katuko-one-of-the-first-people-I-ever-RPed-with is back! =DDD

It's actually simple to reach the Moon without use of a spaceship. Sure, you'll die in the process, but you'll reach it.
"Visiting Saturn sounds like a lot of fun, but you will die" - Craig BenzineIn short, don't go to space, it's dangerous.Also, YAY, new username Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Hilariously enough, Kughii decided to finally get Kani out of his brain and onto paper. So, there's a two paragraph post in Pala-koro, but seriously -- why do I even let this guy write me?

Edited by Riaril

I get confused by your whole "Split personality" thing. *scratches head*Either way, have fun smiting noobs.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Just so some players who've been around a while know:Kughii is now out to kill one character of both Krayzikk's and Constructman's. At the moment, I'm afraid the poor writer might just go insane from the OOC only postings that just happened. Perhaps it's time I packed my things...EDIT:I won't be packing my bags yet. Seems one of the players fixed their "mistake." Kughii isn't running around the room with a cleaver anymore.

Edited by Riaril

Killing one of constructman's characters makes sense, But I didn't see a witch hunt for Krayzikk coming. Either way, as long as I'm not affected, It doens't really matter to me. *grabs popcorn*Now, I'm actually starting to miss the daily rants that used to happen...

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

An explanation/excuse for my short posts.90% of the time I'm posting from mobile, or worse, my 3DS. Long load times, tiny keyboard, you get the idea. I also firmly believe in getting the post out there so people can react, and not have a wall of text to read through (not to mention it would take upwards of an hour). My most famous awesome moment was fighting the entire Mark Bearer fight in Target on a smartphone. So much noobishness...So there you have it. Why I don't use colors, overly describe things, or come up with anything more than the bare bones.EDIT: It's in the last 2-3 pages of Ko.

Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

^that. In the words of Skaaraa, "Because I'm typing from a cell phone and my thumbs are getting tired, that's why!" But even then, I try to make at least paragraph long posts. For me, it's more that I can't really get my thoughts together. It also takes me a long time to post anything above 2 paragraphs.And also because I feel like it's unnecessary to use 5 pwragraphs to describe 5 seconds.

@kaithas: Ah. I was wondering why you almost never used color. I thought it was your style :P. I'm sorry for your loss.

Edited by Bulik

I have to applaud Alchemist though. He's managed to outdo me ten times over and been here about half as long.
I know how you feel: a lot of times I see people with 3 times my post count/quality and have been here 2-4 years less than me :P