Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

not how to get them back on the right side of the law.
I doubt that will ever happen, given the maasi's unsatisfactory record. Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

For one thing, Bulik has a point. Losing a criminal, and hated, status isn't easy.Not to mention, solving a doomsday event in a subplot doesn't really count for much, when it's a plot of your own making. And when I say "your", I mean the players of the Maasi.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: JLAs Echelon fell, JL walked towards the Toa of Magnetism, sword in hand. He wasn't going to kill, but he had to make sure Echelon couldn't either.He reached down to the unconscious yet still menacingly dressed black armored Toa, and reached to pluck the mask off.
Actually, Echelon woke up and is unleashing death again. You might want to edit that. Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

OOC: What's going on? I just saw a post where Echelon is unconscious. Apparently he's still killing stuff. Am Ihallucinating, or what?IC: JLJL had stood by as the battle progressed, absorbing electricity from the air around him. He'd reached the point of uncontrollability, and now unleashed the electricity as a lightningbolt, several times larger than normal, towards Echelon.
That post was on the previous page. :P

Shouldn't he stay asleep?
Why? Movies and media would have you believe that unconsciousness occurs for hours, when in reality it can often end in a few seconds.
As somebody who experienced this due to an unfortunate and annoying accident in Sixth Grade, I can attest to the validity of this statement.
Whoever stretched the width of the Le-Wahi topic please shorten it. Mobile doesn't take to it too well.
That was you.http://www.bzpower.c...840#entry454808
Nothing trolls better than the truth.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: FerronAs Ferron followed after Krell, he was suddenly blinded by a sheet of paper that had blown right in his face."What in tarnation?" Ferron exclaimed as he pulled the paper off, his eyes falling on the message printed on it.Wanted: Toa MaasiDangerous group of Toa, responsible for extensive damage to Ga-Koro, threats to shopkeepers in Ko-Koro, and several crimes in Onu-Koro. No regard for law enforcement, or other officials of the law.Reward: 10,000 Widgets"Poor kids" Ferron thought "they've probably just been starting out, and then they messed up their first big challenge"He remembered how his own team had barely managed to avoid to utterly mess up their first mission together. There was always the team of hopefuls that just.. couldn't handle it.Ferron tucked the poster into his satchel as he followed after Krell.
Hey, look, the Maasi have a sympathiser

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Oh, so we're back to the old lob-everything-at-Echelon-because-we-can't-think-of-anyone-else-to-attack strategy, eh? :P
What the...? Who gave GH the documents of our entire battle strategy?!?!?

Frost, this is why I keep telling you to always keep a lightsaber handy. *sigh*Anyways, Kaithas, what are the Maasi going to do now? I'm slightly curious whether I should have my matoran follow them.

Anyways, Kaithas, what are the Maasi going to do now? I'm slightly curious whether I should have my matoran follow them.
Maybe they can run into our little party, it seems very unlikely we'll be staying in Onu-Koro much longer. Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

I guess they could see Krell and Ferron, But the SH are already trying to capture them for the Skanohi thing, so I'm not sure whether we should do it now before everyone else comes, or wait until Kaithas gets his plot over with and risk the maasi geting captured by others.

I guess they could see Krell and Ferron, But the SH are already trying to capture them for the Skanohi thing, so I'm not sure whether we should do it now before everyone else comes, or wait until Kaithas gets his plot over with and risk the maasi geting captured by others.
I think for now we should just see how things play out

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

We're going to Ko, most likely. Ihu-Koro is the safest place for the Maasi (as they rebuilt it), and no one else knows it's there. Also, we may have left something on the stove.Oh, and the SH capturing them will be pointless without Nahu.EDITAnd RPG fatigue is setting in. I'm constantly stressing about anything that's said in GD about me, or reactions to my posts... But I have a commitment, and I'm carrying it out.

Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

The maasi do notice that there is an innocent matoran standing beside them, hearing about all of their plans, right? XD

Whoops. Well, he does kind of owe Kaithas his life, OOC stuff aside.
Sorta. I'm not sure what to do with him now, because if anybody finds out he knows where they are, Dalgo will have a lot of unhappy threatening mercs detectives around him asking questions...

He might do that, if you put up a good argument. Otherwise, It's likely they'll get some... unwanted.... company soon.

Guys, how about we bring an end to the Pala-Koro battle soon. It's dragged on far to long and I think we'd all rather have the characters involved doing other things.Anyone?
Agreed. The problem is finding an agreeable resolution.I'm personally in favour of the ILF following Madrihk's lead and retreating; obviously though, I'm biased XD

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png