Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Alright guys, I suppose there's really no use drawing it out.I've really lost interest in this game.I'm not going to leave entirely, but I will only be posting as some of the characters I really still enjoy playing as. And those characters shift depending on my mood. On the subject of the Niazesk: I'll be trying to post as regularly as possible for them, seeing as I don't really want to keep a group held up because of me.Perhaps it will pass, but given recent weeks, I doubt it.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Alright guys, I suppose there's really no use drawing it out.I've really lost interest in this game.I'm not going to leave entirely, but I will only be posting as some of the characters I really still enjoy playing as. And those characters shift depending on my mood. On the subject of the Niazesk: I'll be trying to post as regularly as possible for them, seeing as I don't really want to keep a group held up because of me.Perhaps it will pass, but given recent weeks, I doubt it.
Frost! Nuuuuuu! D:And I was just getting to know you...

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

:CJust try to stay afloat. I hope you feel better.EDIT:
And I was just getting to know you...
Same with me. :c Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

NOOOO!!!;_;

Welp, time to go cry in a corner somewhere...

[ BZPRPG ]

There's this thing called life people. Seems like Frost Dragon found it again. I actually support "player's remorse" and look forward to seeing less postings and more "OMG! Guess what I did today" from everyone in this game. :P Although I do believe this game is a great creative outlet, and the world within so vast and filled with adventure, I feel the need to remind others of that fact: it's just a game. Frosty, I suggest pairing down your characters (look who THAT's coming from, lol), and just play when you FEEL like playing, not when you NEED TO RESPOND. Trust me, it really helps make the game be a fun thing, and something you want to continue playing. When this game becomes more like a job, I lose interest in it. That's pretty much why half my characters haven't had interaction in months. lolAnyways, I support your decision and look forward to seeing what you're up to. Stay in touch,Kughz

There's this thing called life people. Seems like Frost Dragon found it again. I actually support "player's remorse" and look forward to seeing less postings and more "OMG! Guess what I did today" from everyone in this game. :P Although I do believe this game is a great creative outlet, and the world within so vast and filled with adventure, I feel the need to remind others of that fact: it's just a game. Frosty, I suggest pairing down your characters (look who THAT's coming from, lol), and just play when you FEEL like playing, not when you NEED TO RESPOND. Trust me, it really helps make the game be a fun thing, and something you want to continue playing. When this game becomes more like a job, I lose interest in it. That's pretty much why half my characters haven't had interaction in months. lolAnyways, I support your decision and look forward to seeing what you're up to. Stay in touch,Kughz
...It was just a question.All joking aside though, I see your point.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Thanks man, I'm definately going to be doing more of that. And on the subject of Krell, I have a plot for him, and I do feel like finishing it up.On the plus side, I suppose this means you'll be seeing more art.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

All the newish people 'cept me. Should be fun. I'll be watching this team.Like a hawk.Not to be stalkerish or anything.Oh, and it's time for me to reveal what Maasi means. It means "Uprising". Ironic, considering I named them that before this happened.

Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles