Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

*totally ignores the craziness of the war that is the General Discussion topic**steps around conversational land mines*SO, how does one make a full out "dark" toa? Do I need to PM big-boss-man-Nuju, do a super complex post, or just say I have one?

Dear Constructman:That's a good question. Perhaps I need to clarify for Kughii since he's immediately assuming everyone understands what a "dark toa" is, given recent plot twists, gorish hang-nails of posts, etc. A DARK toa is not a racial prejudice, a color of armor, or even a being with the elemental powers of shadow. Someone who has the honorific, or perhaps infamous, title of "Dark" is a being of immense evil. Such notable examples are Echelon, Heuani, and perhaps even Utu in the next few weeks, if my predictions will hold based on current roleplaying.A dark toa, in this sense, is someone you wet your bed thinking about at night.On that happy note, I hope you understand more about what a Dark Toa is. Sincerely,RiarilPS: I may just make a Q&A email for those with curious questions like these who wish for my responses. Please, let me know if you are interested.

SO, how does one make a full out "dark" toa? Do I need to PM big-boss-man-Nuju, do a super complex post, or just say I have one?
I'd recommend going about it like We Are Legion did with Utu, or you could just make an evil character and have him start helping makuta, and hope to gain prestige. From what I've seen, you can't necessarily just have a dark toa (unless you're staff), you have to earn the title through roleplaying, like Ghosthands did. Good luck!

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

From a recent conversation I've had with Emzee (who I believe coined the term 'Dark Toa') his intended meaning of it is just an evil Toa. He prefers to call the 'inner circle' of Vidar, Ronkshou and Echelon (and possibly others, whether unrevealed or soon to be recruited) Servants, and Heuani the Lieutenant. But whether you call them Dark Toa or Servants, yes, you need to get your character interacting with Vidar, Ronkshou, Heuani, or if you're very (un?)lucky, Makuta himself.Hmm, yes, interesting developments. But this sounds more like a personal feud of Heuani's than orders from Makuta himself. I'm interested to find out how Vidar may side, should their paths cross...

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Huzzah! The Pala-koro battle is finally over! Now we just need for the smaller FoM combatants to withdraw.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Heauni reminds me of instant death, Vidar of Semi-instantanous slaughter, Echelon of the Slow and painful death, and Ronkshou of slightly faster but more painful death.They also remind me of the four horsemen.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

JL, I would love to know the pharmacy where Aurum gets his pain pills. I know I, for one, have the hardest time in the world finding something that helps me escape an entire village of angry Makuta haters after being stabbed in such close proximity to the heart on my own two feet.Care to share?-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND