Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

And we know it isn't Gali on account of not being male, Onua and Pohatu on account of their size.So it's either Tahu, Kopaka, or Lewa.Tahu because if I were Makuta, to in order to break my enemies morale, and to insult them, I would send out my greatest trophy who used to be one of them to carry out my dirty work. Tahu being the greatest trophy.Kopaka, because when Heauni went for time to think, he went to Ko-Wahi.Lewa because he likes messing with people to some degree, smiles a lot, and has a tendency to enjoy just about any sort of back-and-forth counter play.Or, it is ALL SIX of the Mata, which is unlikely, because Nuju says it is not a Kaita.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

I meant about Hubert's airship.
That was in 2010. Look in the Airship Registry in the Archives.But back to Heuani.I'm leading towards Lewa or Kopaka, because Lewa for ... reasons ... and Kopaka because he has more fangirls.In other news, Light and Shadow are now the MAGICAL DESTINY ELEMENTS, or MDEs, as Grochi kindly refers them as.

hellooooo folks and welcome to this week's edition of everyone's favorite miniseries "things that tyler cajoled out of nuju"

• Heuani's heart does not beat, while the Essence Stones do; this means that Heuani contributed his life force to one of the Essence Stones, and must therefore be a Toa Mata.
  • Heuani isn't a Kaita, or a Nui.
  • Heuani isn't Gali, and when coupled with the physical description of the Toa of Water compared to Gali's set/MNOLG descriptions, it's all but confirmed that the Toa of Water in the vision IS Gali.
  • Aaron had a crush on Gali as a child that he's currently acting out with Heuani

Yeah, nothing really new here, but it confirms what most of us were thinking for a while.P.S. For anyone who noticed some of the cooky stuff in Takua's satchel, the smudged out name on the list of Chosen Ones was Joske's, and yes, Reordin found a certain something in there that you will all want to remember later on.-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

How are they OP? Both of them (Light and Shadow) only seem to be good in their natural form as stunning devices; wouldn't it take more focus than usual for other elements to actually create something that deals damage with them?I can understand why Psi is overpowered though. *Psiball, read that person's mind! Psiball, mess with that person's elemental energy! Hahaha, I am reading your mind! I know all of your secret plans!*Yeah.

Well that's the first time I ever felt bad for Dorian.On the thing of Psionics I have an idea for a plot I need to talk to Emzee and Nuju about it. I think if you severely nerf some of the powers, they can be appliciable or you use them for story purposes, then it's fine but that's just me.Light and Dark are much more obviously powerful in this game. Psionics is more nefariously powerful.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

Wait... where is all this Heuani info coming from? I MUST CHECK THE SOURCES!!!And why sin't playing as shadow allowed?
A. Straight from Nuju.B. Because look at the stuff Heuani could do with it. It's an overpowered element, and there's a reason characters with light and shadow tend not to do so well. Nuju's a fantastic player and a better GM, so he knows how to control stuff like that, but it's a big responsibility playing with an element like that.
Well that's the first time I ever felt bad for Dorian.
<3333 glad you liked it.

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Alright, to give a brief rundown of why Light and Shadow are OP....Shadow: -Teleporting through shadows-Shadow blasts-Capable of Molding Shadows to their Will, cages, crushing enemies etc.Light: -Literal Lasers. (How do you dodge a blast that strong at light speed?)-Illusion Capabilities-In many games, they are considered to be capable of moving at light speed.Just a few of the reasons.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

And that is why Spontaneous Combustion got nerfed.Along with that one theory about "life can spring from inanimate objects". Although, it would be fun if someone could figure out how to do that in this game. Make actual living creatures out of nowhere...
Religious stuff aside, that doesn't happen without a huge knowledge of molecular physics and manipulation.Oh, and constructman, that's what I always say.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles